Jesuit Priest said Vatican Knows Planet Nibiru/Planet X is C

Initiate

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 10:14 am » by Simpletruths10

Jesuit Priest said Vatican Knows Planet Nibiru/Planet X is Coming!

Last week I was watching a Project Camelot interview with Luca Scantamburlo. In the interview he discusses a reporter by the name of Cristoforo Barbato. Cristoforo Barbato wrote an article about the Secrets of Fatima, the secrets that the Blessed Virgin Mary gave three children in the early 20th Century.

It was after this article was published that according to Luca Scantamburlo, Cristoforo Barbato got contacted by a Jesuit priest who worked in the Vatican. This Jesuit priest did not want to disclose his identity. So Cristoforo Barbato kept his identity secret but made sure that the Jesuit priest did in fact work in the Vatican, he checked his credentials.

The Jesuit priest told Cristoforo Barbato that in the Vatican there was a secret intelligence agency called the S.I.V. which stands for Servizio Informazioni del Vaticano (the Information Service of the Vatican). According to Luca Scantamburlo proof of this secret organization can be shown in books of the Vatican in which this abbreviation is used.

According to this Jesuit priest the Vatican has taken footage of a planet, which may be Nibiru/Planet X, which is heading toward earth. Cristoforo Barbato was shown video footage, proof from a telescope, of this planet. The footage has the initials S.V.S. on the top which meaning has yet to be known.

Is this proof of Planet X or Nibiru?

What follows are links to the interview with Luca Scantamburlo:

References:
Video Interview of Luca Scantamburlo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHnZVzfchp0

Don’t forget to check out my blog at http://simpletruth10.blogspot.com/

Initiate

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 10:53 am » by Godsofatlantis

Nice Interview. He said he was given footage of this planet, and he researched into it. But there's a problem.

Why hasn't he showed this "So called" footage to general public. It should be released so people can see it for themselves.

The other thing is that If Niburu is on its way we would be seeing it by now. It was predicted that we would see it last year in plain site. Dosn't appear to be seen at all.

So question is, where is it? I havn't seen it. We should be seeing it by now, because according to myths and legends it should hit our planet, and destroy most of the life by 2012.

Our Planet orbits around the sun completly in 1 year. Niburu should be pretty close to our planet nour if the orbit is ever 64,000 years, and that's a pretty huge orbit, and I can guarantee you the human eye should have seen it by now.

So the myth and legends about Niburu is false and made up, and that so called reporter is probably making it up to sell some books, and to get a few good hits.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 8:02 pm » by Alwaysincontrol

I've always heard from the real documented information that the "coming planet" is on a track from underneath the earth. Thats the reason we have scientists one of the worlds largest telescopes down there. It wont be seen by the naked eye until its about to pass us or after its passed our meridian viewpoint. Its also been written about by the mayans and chinese records as "the day the sun set twice". As I'm guessing an astral body that large has such a gravitational pull that it literally causes earth to reverse its direction which is, IMHO, why the coastal lines will flood b/c the earth will stop spinning and the oceans will not be effected by the earths spin. But its just my scientific opinion.
"It is done, now my eggs need nourishment" - Anna

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 8:38 pm » by Ghost32

Father Malachi Martin Admitts To Planet X

Initiate

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 8:45 pm » by Redistuo

alwaysincontrol wrote:I've always heard from the real documented information that the "coming planet" is on a track from underneath the earth. Thats the reason we have scientists one of the worlds largest telescopes down there. It wont be seen by the naked eye until its about to pass us or after its passed our meridian viewpoint. Its also been written about by the mayans and chinese records as "the day the sun set twice". As I'm guessing an astral body that large has such a gravitational pull that it literally causes earth to reverse its direction which is, IMHO, why the coastal lines will flood b/c the earth will stop spinning and the oceans will not be effected by the earths spin. But its just my scientific opinion.

are u a scientist? or internet scientist?

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 8:47 pm » by lamonema

Sometimes things just happen without warning. It is the ways of the Universe, so there for i wouldn't rule out the possibility of such an event. Just my oppinion of course. :mrgreen: