Jesus Camp Kid all Grown up!

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 22, 2012 2:55 am » by Jet17

Upload to Disclose.tv

"The Current" is a Al Gore Owned Network, so forgive the source of the link.

I thought the interview goes to show a few things though.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 22, 2012 2:58 am » by Spock

Yep. Extreme Pentecostal cast a dark shadow on normal people of faith.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 22, 2012 3:00 am » by Jet17

Yes, Sir they do.

I was overjoyed to see the kid seemed to be developing a mind of his own.

that is why I posted it.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

Initiate

PostThu Mar 22, 2012 3:24 am » by pretzellogic

not for anything...but Christians don't hook bombs up to their kids and use them as / targets pawns in religious wars

Upload to Disclose.tv

but understand your point

and

I speak out against this

but lets look at all

and

not just

one religion.

:hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :cheers: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 22, 2012 4:28 am » by Jet17

I will add that had explosives been around in the crusades they would have been used.

but yes, let's remember the all.

Initiate

PostThu Mar 22, 2012 7:09 am » by pretzellogic

oh yeah absolutely ALL, in fact I think I saw a tribe somewhere where they bind the necks of the young woman so through time their necks have stretched two feet, also the tribe in Africa who take their young girs and beat their breast so that they are flattened I think this was on 60 minutes, also a group of people who circumsize their daughters vaginas and I think this is also a violent act done here in the states too which I am against

Yeah some pretty nasty stuff which can have long lasting psychological efftects on young children -> people, non the less.

Thanks for postings and letting me share, I agree there are some freegin up people out there.

:cheers: :flop:

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 22, 2012 5:32 pm » by Spock

I think it's okay to dissect extremism in different belief systems without having to point out something wrong with every other one in order to make one point.

Extreme Pentecostal (although I'm not sure I have ever witnessed a moderate one) tend to be flamboyant and mentally abusive. I lump them with the Westboro Baptist gang. Those people are so busy boisterously telling others why they are going to hell they forget the single greatest commandment, to love their neighbors as themselves. Without compassion there is nothing. It's the equivalent of a suicide bomb to the faith and the cause.

God isn't looking for people to join clubs and he isn't worried about someone watching Harry Potter, what he is concerned about most, these people seem to be the most guilty of and that's compassion. So my anger usually spikes at this dogma. But it all boils down to not being Christian, but being human. We see rigid ideas on DTV, so it's not exclusive to a denomination.

There are good people in bad religions and bad people in good religions.

Initiate

PostFri Mar 23, 2012 3:50 am » by pretzellogic

agreed but how bout those people in china who wrap their daughters feet so they cannot walk naturally when they grow up and those people who wrpa kids heads when they are children so their heads are deformed to look like space aliens or what ever star children? - my word...picking on religion yet we have to hear the crap from rap and hop hop music some good some bad but the damage that is done to those who get wiped up in this Notorius BIG, NWA, 2 Pack Shakur and all the violence....

just making the point there are those who are freeging wierd and those with good intentions who want thier kids to believe in God - buyt ppl go over board and understand the point but thanks God I never had my neck wrapped, head wrapped, feet twisted up and forced to listen to grabage music which calls for violnce and abuse of woman.

Thanks gents for letting me share here

:clapper: :flop: