Upload to Disclose.tv

SHE IS NOT A CHRISTIAN!

IT'S DARK SIDED! :lol:

shit embed is not working
go here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lORCuR84 ... re=related

Initiate

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 7:54 am » by Wakemeup

I watched 2 minutes of the post and all I can say is CHAINSAW f@@ken kill that Fukkking beehotch. Okay wait...I willl tell you how I really feel. I want children to worship what I tell them so I can brainwash them at a young age and when they grow up they can do the same thing to their children cause how else am I to support myself? Go and get a job in real society?....Theses people are fukeds up and if I ever caught my daughter in that group...I would be in prison and they wouldn't be around.

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 8:39 am » by Sonofzadok

Hello everyone,
I'm new to the forum here. I appreciate this site and the hard work that goes into it, please keep it up.
First let me say, I don't have all the answers and generally run from those who claim to. Now I have seen this movie, "Jesus Camp", and not only have I seen it, I lived it! This topic is very close to my heart because I was raised in a "charasmatic" version of christianity. I've come a long way from the fundamentalist mind-screw that religion works into you, however I would not have exchanged my experience. You see, even though the doctrines and denominations of christianity or any other religion are so far afoul, it is my belief that sincere expression and desire for CONTACT can be made with "insert mystery word here". Now, are children brainwashed into these things? Yes. Does it teach them to divide people by saint and sinner, to love others while their "god of love" is eternally burning them in a fictional hell? Yes, yes, and yes again! This however doesn't stop "God" from arising in the form of who they are, and mysteriously, that appearing is seemingly saturated in LOVE, regardless of their parents/teachers/preachers misguided messages. Another way of saying that is that God is not a person, but is everything, and is conscious! Spirit seekers will bump into that, no matter what their "religion" might teach them, if they are sincere in heart they will tune into I AM. Are these kids going to be screwed up? Ehh.. most likely.. the god of fundamentalist christianity is fully described as schizophrenic and it will rub off on you. But somewhere along the line, these kids will make contact with true Spirit, and that Spirit operates in spite of the evil shell of Calvinism. I would go so far to say that Universe/Spirit has set up the system of religion to make finding itself more of a mystery. My assertion however is that contact will never be found in anything outside of you, but as Jesus said, only WITHIN YOU! Go ahead and meditate on it or worship a "Father Figure God" or a "Blood Brother" some way as a child, you'll find Conscious Love there. Children are especially sensitive. Sadly though see how long the truth of love lasts when their religion has its way with them and they grow into thinking it's their way or the highway, my religion, or else, despite the contact they had made with their innocent open heart.
Jesus never came here to establish the religion of Jesus/Christianity, but Jesus message was one of, "Watch this! Now you go and even greater you will do. Give away your life and you will find it", and he was never upset when one didn't "follow him" , he let them go. He never taught people to say the "sinner's prayer" or told them to go to church. Infact his chief antagonist was the RELIGIOUS. But the experience Jesus had is of Spirit, and that is available to us all,,. it is as broad and unique as you are.
Work things out on your own, your own way, but I wouldn't worry to hard about these children. In fact many of them will overcome Mystery Babylon while having tasted the "fire/love of God." The world needs people who can see from that height, to bring along those who are stuck in mental darkness.
We could prove there is a God in 60 seconds and then prove theirs not one in 30. We could say every mystical experience is just your pineal gland pumping iron and there's truly nothing but what meets the eye....its all irrelevant. All that matters is personal experience and our lives here together NOW. And in my experience, the Gospel (good news) has never been, and never will be, about accepting God; the good news is that God accepts you. We should all accept each other.

Till the Kingdom of/from the heavens appear on Earth
Peace Friends

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 9:45 am » by Freeyourmindnow

sonofzadok wrote:Hello everyone,
I'm new to the forum here. I appreciate this site and the hard work that goes into it, please keep it up.
First let me say, I don't have all the answers and generally run from those who claim to. Now I have seen this movie, "Jesus Camp", and not only have I seen it, I lived it! This topic is very close to my heart because I was raised in a "charasmatic" version of christianity. I've come a long way from the fundamentalist mind-screw that religion works into you, however I would not have exchanged my experience. You see, even though the doctrines and denominations of christianity or any other religion are so far afoul, it is my belief that sincere expression and desire for CONTACT can be made with "insert mystery word here". Now, are children brainwashed into these things? Yes. Does it teach them to divide people by saint and sinner, to love others while their "god of love" is eternally burning them in a fictional hell? Yes, yes, and yes again! This however doesn't stop "God" from arising in the form of who they are, and mysteriously, that appearing is seemingly saturated in LOVE, regardless of their parents/teachers/preachers misguided messages. Another way of saying that is that God is not a person, but is everything, and is conscious! Spirit seekers will bump into that, no matter what their "religion" might teach them, if they are sincere in heart they will tune into I AM. Are these kids going to be screwed up? Ehh.. most likely.. the god of fundamentalist christianity is fully described as schizophrenic and it will rub off on you. But somewhere along the line, these kids will make contact with true Spirit, and that Spirit operates in spite of the evil shell of Calvinism. I would go so far to say that Universe/Spirit has set up the system of religion to make finding itself more of a mystery. My assertion however is that contact will never be found in anything outside of you, but as Jesus said, only WITHIN YOU! Go ahead and meditate on it or worship a "Father Figure God" or a "Blood Brother" some way as a child, you'll find Conscious Love there. Children are especially sensitive. Sadly though see how long the truth of love lasts when their religion has its way with them and they grow into thinking it's their way or the highway, my religion, or else, despite the contact they had made with their innocent open heart.
Jesus never came here to establish the religion of Jesus/Christianity, but Jesus message was one of, "Watch this! Now you go and even greater you will do. Give away your life and you will find it", and he was never upset when one didn't "follow him" , he let them go. He never taught people to say the "sinner's prayer" or told them to go to church. Infact his chief antagonist was the RELIGIOUS. But the experience Jesus had is of Spirit, and that is available to us all,,. it is as broad and unique as you are.
Work things out on your own, your own way, but I wouldn't worry to hard about these children. In fact many of them will overcome Mystery Babylon while having tasted the "fire/love of God." The world needs people who can see from that height, to bring along those who are stuck in mental darkness.
We could prove there is a God in 60 seconds and then prove theirs not one in 30. We could say every mystical experience is just your pineal gland pumping iron and there's truly nothing but what meets the eye....its all irrelevant. All that matters is personal experience and our lives here together NOW. And in my experience, the Gospel (good news) has never been, and never will be, about accepting God; the good news is that God accepts you. We should all accept each other.

Till the Kingdom of/from the heavens appear on Earth
Peace Friends

thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences everyone :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat May 14, 2011 11:50 am » by Freeyourmindnow

kingdraco wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

what is wrong with this people? crazy people brainwashing the children

Kill Harry Potter?! :lol:

as bad as this..

Upload to Disclose.tv

SHE IS NOT A CHRISTIAN!

go here...

:shock:

Conspirator

PostSat May 14, 2011 12:26 pm » by Roadkill

freeyourmindnow wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Poor brainwashed little fuckers.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Conspirator

PostSat May 14, 2011 1:32 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

roadkill wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Poor brainwashed little fuckers.

poor kids, they are never going to watch a harry potter movie

Initiate

PostSat May 14, 2011 3:10 pm » by Smallworld

freeyourmindnow wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

you think this is grazy,this is what they do to children,now this is what they do to adult,we live in a grazy world men.check out this doc, wating for armagadon. http://vimeo.com/12247170

Conspirator

PostSun May 15, 2011 7:14 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

smallworld wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

you think this is grazy,this is what they do to children,now this is what they do to adult,we live in a grazy world men.check out this doc, wating for armagadon. http://vimeo.com/12247170

interesting :look: rapture and than the Armageddon hey. thanks for sharing

Writer

PostSun May 15, 2011 9:09 pm » by Nickki

kingdraco wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Kill Harry Potter?! :lol:

as bad as this..

Upload to Disclose.tv

SHE IS NOT A CHRISTIAN!

go here...

:lol: Well, since that lady obviously need some dental work, she should join this church:
Gold Teeth Miracles 1 of 3

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext