PostSun Feb 06, 2011 1:24 pm » by Harbin

@knownawareness
You confuse Lucifer with Satan.
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 2:46 pm » by Charashc

harbin wrote:@knownawareness

It's interesting how the rest of planet is confusing them, while you are the only one that doesn't.

Initiate

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 2:51 pm » by Knownawareness

They are one in the same Lucifer " Light Bearer " is the title given to Him by God before he tricked Adam and was cursed by God. He was then known as Satan.

Here is a taste.

Then Satan said unto Adam, "Thinkest thou, that when I have spoken to one about anything, I shall ever bring it to him or fulfil my word? Not so. For I myself have never even thought of obtaining what I asked.

"Therefore did I fall, and did I make you fall by that for which I myself fell; and with you also, whosoever accepts my counsel, falls thereby.

"But now, O Adam, by reason of thy fall thou art under my rule, and I am king over thee; because thou hast hearkened to me, and hast transgressed against thy God. Neither will there be any deliverance from my hands until the day promised thee by thy God."

Again he said, "Inasmuch as we do not know the day agreed upon with thee by thy God, nor the hour in which thou shalt be delivered, for that reason will we multiply war and murder upon thee and thy seed after thee".

Pure Evil. Lucifer cannot be Lucifer after the fall. It is now Satan and he is currently losing.

Knownawareness

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 2:59 pm » by Harbin

knownawareness wrote:

They are one in the same Lucifer " Light Bearer " is the title given to Him by God before he tricked Adam and was cursed by God. He was then known as Satan.

Here is a taste.

Then Satan said unto Adam, "Thinkest thou, that when I have spoken to one about anything, I shall ever bring it to him or fulfil my word? Not so. For I myself have never even thought of obtaining what I asked.

"Therefore did I fall, and did I make you fall by that for which I myself fell; and with you also, whosoever accepts my counsel, falls thereby.

"But now, O Adam, by reason of thy fall thou art under my rule, and I am king over thee; because thou hast hearkened to me, and hast transgressed against thy God. Neither will there be any deliverance from my hands until the day promised thee by thy God."

Again he said, "Inasmuch as we do not know the day agreed upon with thee by thy God, nor the hour in which thou shalt be delivered, for that reason will we multiply war and murder upon thee and thy seed after thee".

Pure Evil. Lucifer cannot be Lucifer after the fall. It is now Satan and he is currently losing.

Knownawareness

Where do these words come from ?
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 3:44 pm » by Pateriot

Of course Jesus didn't look like this. There were no depections of Christ by his followers because they were Jews. Jews of the time did not make any depictions of humans or animals as they felt it was against the commandment to "...not make any graven image". This left centuries of future devotees to guess at what he might look like. As the World was a much larger place then without pictures, movies, TV and the Internet, no one had a clue what a Jew of the time would look like. So, they made him look like those they were familiar with. As he was also a diety, they infused him with divine auras and made him very attractive and God-like.

The only clue that we have about his physical appearance from contemperanious sources is that he had a beard. This from the mention that it was pulled out by the Roman soldiers prior to his execution. One would guess that he had an olive complexion, brown hair and brown eyes simply because this is what most people of the era looked like in that geographic area of the World (especially semites). But this is only a a strong probability and educated guess. We have no collaborating evidence for this.

To give any alternate and nefarious motivations for the depictions of Christ that we were familiar with growing up is pure nonsense. They simply made Christ look like someone they could relate to. Nothing sinister about that!

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 3:53 pm » by Phaeton

knownawareness wrote:

Here is a taste.

Knownawareness

How do you see 'the fall' and 'original sin' [in context of Man]? What, in your opinion, are the differences if we suppose there are any?
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 4:03 pm » by Knownawareness

phaeton wrote:How do you see 'the fall' and 'original sin' [in context of Man]? What, in your opinion, are the differences if we suppose there are any?

Satan's fall not Man's.
There is no original Sin. Yes Adam and Eve were tricked but we are not to worry about that we are to remember the " The Word ".

One God
Satan's Goal to stop the belief or worship of the One God
In a war Light vs Dark till end of days ( Time we are in now )
God will not fail Man if we allow the strength in our mind and hearts to prevail over Satan and his hosts.

@Harbin

The Apocrypha
The First Book of Adam and Eve

Enjoy.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/apo/index.htm

Knownawareness

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 6:25 pm » by Boondox681

and Christ received him with open arms.

hearsay.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 6:31 pm » by Helios

The key is, to love god...simple
Jesus Christ was misunderstood during his time here. it was a divine error
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Writer

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 7:06 pm » by Antechrist

charashc wrote:
antechrist wrote:None of Christianity is plagiarism. Christ affirms "something old and something new". The Old Covenant, which had nothing to do with hindi, and the New Covenant, the extension to hindi.
Where is the Holy Trinity in Old Testamont?
In Genesis : "Let us make man in our image."
the resurrected Prophet of the Most High,
St. John the Baptist,
whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come",
your ultimate, penultimate authority

PreviousNext