Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 7:14 pm » by Roadkill

Jesus is no more real than Zeus.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Writer

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 7:50 pm » by Antechrist

roadkill wrote:Jesus is no more real than Zeus.
That is a wicked statement, but then, again, Jesus Christ is a sign to be spoken against so that the hearts of many shall be revealed.
the resurrected Prophet of the Most High,
St. John the Baptist,
whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come",
your ultimate, penultimate authority

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 7:53 pm » by Roadkill

Just saying, religions come and go... Christianity seems to have a problem with the message. There are so many sect's because there is no truth to any of it.

You want truth? Study Science.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 7:57 pm » by Harbin

I'm partial to the Norse Pantheon personally, that Thor has one cool war hammer.
Antiwar.com

Writer

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 8:23 pm » by Antechrist

roadkill wrote:Just saying, religions come and go... Christianity seems to have a problem with the message. There are so many sect's because there is no truth to any of it.

That seems simple enough, however, Theology is a science. In early universities, it was, and still should be, the most important course of study, for Christ Himself said "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and its righteousness, then all these things shall be added unto thee." I have arrived at One God, One Faith, One Religion - and it is very clear.
the resurrected Prophet of the Most High,
St. John the Baptist,
whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come",
your ultimate, penultimate authority

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 9:17 pm » by Eliakim

roadkill wrote:Just saying, religions come and go... Christianity seems to have a problem with the message. There are so many sect's because there is no truth to any of it.

The great thing about the cutting edge science is that it is backing up the ancient wisdom teachings of Christ and those that came before him, in the most significant way, that will impact on the whole world once the people are moved by the heart to understand it.

New science, new biology and new physics underpins what us healers have known about the spiritual law for 1,000's of years.

Initiate

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 9:39 pm » by Charashc

eliakim wrote:The great thing about the cutting edge science is that it is backing up the ancient wisdom teachings of Christ and those that came before him, in the most significant way, that will impact on the whole world once the people are moved by the heart to understand it.

Well said false prophet.
Teaching of Jesus and other messengers is what you wanted to say.

Initiate

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 10:59 pm » by Christomite

Leonardo da Vinci was who gave us our conseption of hot white jesus. It is funny how Leonardo da Vinci, a well known homosexual gave the world the image they pray to.

Writer

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 11:47 pm » by Swbuch

knownawareness wrote:
swbuch wrote:I don't understand why so many people still argue over religion. How can people not understand or see how false and fraudulent religion is. I say DOWN with religion, UP with spirituality or self enlightenment, believe in a higher power but don't take religions explanation of GOD if that's what you wish to call it (personally I don't) find your own explanation.
Sorry if this doesn't make sense I'm getting tired and wanted to say this before I say good night.

Good night :hugging: :sunny:

I cannot understand this considering religions true essence before distortion is to remember the " The Word "
Accept the fact that it is perception through bias that creates the confusion on top of the deliberate tampering. The truth will always be renewed once it has become distorted. This being equal to the nature of a fair fight. What fight? Light vs Dark. I say to you swbuch " Know your enemy ". Satan is not the God of this World merely a resident with a lease. At the end of days when he loses, more fool you if you are worshipping a mere symbol or the like. Beliefs are distorted but you will never have true enlightenment until You do two things. One challenge God ( can be a scary one ). Two spend the time with true intent he will find you if you are willing to face yourself and love yourself. We fall and try again perfection is achieved not instant. So self enlightenment will go so far until You are ready to accept the Creator. When you banish evil thoughts and judgemment of any kind and unhappiness of life, then you are able to hear. So return to the scripture to see for yourself whether it fits together or not. Then you may decide to add to the links in the chain, so to speak.
Hardest part of finding God is that You must must face all the known evil things you have done and as You forgive yourself he The Creator of all that is lets You forget. So to realize your thoughts and the thoughts of something else can be sometimes overwhelming for some. Facing the Ego is difficult but always has a weakness at the same time.
Changing " your " ways you even think of another race can even be difficult in the beginning but you can never know until You begin.

The Weakness of the Ego is that it is merely a creation of your heart " A Tool for discernment ". A way to gauge anothers level of light or compassion etc. With a deflated ego one can allow another energy in and can be felt without bias. This is the problem with judgment it creates limitations when sharing information.

No truth to Religion? Good Joke.

Knownawareness

how do we know religion was not one big distortion to begin with?it may be your truth but it is not mine. I believe there is a " GOD " just not what religion says it to be. I think there's more to it than that. I don't think this "GOD " needs us to worship HIM/HER/IT show respect maybe but not worship. I don't worship satan I'm not even sure I believe in satan. There may be some truth to the teachings of religion, but which ones? Which religions? which is right which is wrong? what about the religions before the current most popular religions? where is the truth in those religions that predate christian and muslim faiths? Do we combine ALL earth religions to truly find "GOD"? People with there different religions always think they have it answered what makes you right and them wrong?.. Well it seems to be belief that you're right and their wrong, that's your truth not theirs, that's why I say to abandon religion and find your own truth to " GOD " because your truth is not my truth I have found my own
PEACE TO ALL:hugging:

PreviousNext