Jesus Christ

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 12:28 am » by Otomon

roadkill wrote:Just saying, religions come and go... Christianity seems to have a problem with the message. There are so many sect's because there is no truth to any of it.

You want truth? Study Science.

OH GREAT! ANOTHER FUCKING ATHEIST!
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 4:28 am » by Knownawareness

swbuch wrote:how do we know religion was not one big distortion to begin with?it may be your truth but it is not mine. I believe there is a " GOD " just not what religion says it to be. I think there's more to it than that. I don't think this "GOD " needs us to worship HIM/HER/IT show respect maybe but not worship. I don't worship satan I'm not even sure I believe in satan. There may be some truth to the teachings of religion, but which ones? Which religions? which is right which is wrong? what about the religions before the current most popular religions? where is the truth in those religions that predate christian and muslim faiths? Do we combine ALL earth religions to truly find "GOD"? People with there different religions always think they have it answered what makes you right and them wrong?.. Well it seems to be belief that you're right and their wrong, that's your truth not theirs, that's why I say to abandon religion and find your own truth to " GOD " because your truth is not my truth I have found my own
PEACE TO ALL:hugging:

The scripture here on earth is there and will always repeat and continue to acknowledge your existance until you finally choose to deny it for good. Supernatural events have lead me to find this path. If you can explain away the chain in its entire history, the chain holding " The Word ". I will then take heed. Yes there are many religions, but to truely appreciate the life we live now and why. The information that is within Religions, True Religions never loose the fundamentals. Anything that seems to talk down to you, says you must attain something first etc etc is deception. The truth is you are born innocent and you corrupt yourself through your own free will choices. The PTB entice you to sin and to tempt you to react or act through the disinformation. How far One treads into the shadows before he sees the light is totally up that being. Sometimes it takes death or great loss through actions to see the wrong and truely feel bad for all and not just yourself and your own self comfort. This in turn shows you the light and dark. The Light that you can be saying goodbye to the person you wish no longer to be, releasing all the Darkness within. It may sound like words to one who sits at the point of bias based judgement. Perhaps you claim this against the words I bring to this post? Making the effort being told are to ways to go but hearing the story through someone elses perception is a risk. I am not telling you to do anything just that it will always be there. If your looking it will find you. You cant ever unlearn once you know. You can't ask to just see it. You must truely have intent to walk the path of light( judging no one ever loving all always). I do not claim to be perfect by any means. However I know within myself, if I have diverted of the path.

I was not always so caring. I had much given to me at first I felt it was normal and was unaware. Slowly I became to realize my position in life. The advertisments and tv ads and PTB influence only enhanced my ability to intake more Darkness. The idea to make one only care how good they look and what they can show, it has come to be so in your face. I don't even watch TV now but thanks to bustops I still know when there is a sale on etc. Now I cannot understand the person I was, I changed so much people tried to suggest rehab. For what exactly? Wanting to be more caring towards the history of the world and all people and try put the pieces together back to the point where I feel I lost my way? This change in me would have never happened if I did not recieve a calling. I have been at DTV a while and seldom do I write a short post, I will share this experience with you it is one of the supernatural experiences.

I was driving to work around mid Feb 2009. My work is not too far from my house and My car is a v8 in those days I did not stick to 50km limit, I was going about 60km. So already speeding as I came up to the roundabout to turn left, when it seems like the car was going to go straight, it turned around the roundabout. I managed to break in time and I watched the car, speed around the rest of the roundabout and exit. I noticed the driver and saw this person was of an asian origin. I arrived to work and I was there alone, because I arrived early. I began to think over the event and now that I was out of the car I began to curse the driver outloud and I felt the happiness of the anger being released but the feeling of the anger is what was calming looking back. Then as I was out loud judging another, then a voice came. Not a small thought in my mind or normal speech but thundering. I heard the sound as if someone had just connected me to some speaker system within the center of my head. It firmly and loudly said " What gives You the right!!!? ". I looked around the office trying to work out where the sound was coming from. It continued " How would You like that person to be You!!!? ". I felt no strength within my mouth to speak nor could I deny what was being said. It continued " What if that person was on there was on there way to visit their sick mother in Hospital!!!?By this time I had sat in my chair and after the final question. What if that man is a father on his way to see his new born child!!!? ". The sound in the room returned to normal and my natural hearing that I know came back. I thought " What do I do now? ". I began to search about free will and the teachings behind understanding spirit or Ego. Understanding that when we think, so does evil hear that thought. It can then be manipulated or altered and therefore possible submission to anothers will. This is the starting event that has continued to get crazier. No more loud boombox voice. But the supernatural things continue. I have not forgot who I was, I have just taken the bits that were useful and left the rest. Thank you for reading it.

Knownawareness

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 6:07 am » by Roadkill

If Christians did not indoctrinate their children and introduced them to Jesus when they reach the age of 15, I would take it more seriously. Christianity and Islam seem to be mainly about getting as many to follow and do what they are told as possible.

I am an atheist, and I am more Christ like than most Christians and I do not even believe in the mother fucker!

Find your own brand of spirituality, just make sure you do not enslave your mind and follow the delusions of an ancient desert dwelling people. It has no relevance in the modern world.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Writer

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 6:13 am » by Swbuch

knownawareness wrote:

I was driving to work around mid Feb 2009. My work is not too far from my house and My car is a v8 in those days I did not stick to 50km limit, I was going about 60km. So already speeding as I came up to the roundabout to turn left, when it seems like the car was going to go straight, it turned around the roundabout. I managed to break in time and I watched the car, speed around the rest of the roundabout and exit. I noticed the driver and saw this person was of an asian origin. I arrived to work and I was there alone, because I arrived early. I began to think over the event and now that I was out of the car I began to curse the driver outloud and I felt the happiness of the anger being released but the feeling of the anger is what was calming looking back. Then as I was out loud judging another, then a voice came. Not a small thought in my mind or normal speech but thundering. I heard the sound as if someone had just connected me to some speaker system within the center of my head. It firmly and loudly said " What gives You the right!!!? ". I looked around the office trying to work out where the sound was coming from. It continued " How would You like that person to be You!!!? ". I felt no strength within my mouth to speak nor could I deny what was being said. It continued " What if that person was on there was on there way to visit their sick mother in Hospital!!!?By this time I had sat in my chair and after the final question. What if that man is a father on his way to see his new born child!!!? ". The sound in the room returned to normal and my natural hearing that I know came back. I thought " What do I do now? ". I began to search about free will and the teachings behind understanding spirit or Ego. Understanding that when we think, so does evil hear that thought. It can then be manipulated or altered and therefore possible submission to anothers will. This is the starting event that has continued to get crazier. No more loud boombox voice. But the supernatural things continue. I have not forgot who I was, I have just taken the bits that were useful and left the rest. Thank you for reading it.

Knownawareness

Thanks for sharing your story. I'm glad you found your truth. :flop:
My truth came a lot more simply yet would take some explanation if that makes sense and I will maybe share it sometime.
I respect your views and wish you the best in all aspects of your life
PEACE TO ALL :hugging:

Writer

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 6:19 am » by Swbuch

roadkill wrote:Find your own brand of spirituality, just make sure you do not enslave your mind and follow the delusions of an ancient desert dwelling people. It has no relevance in the modern world.

I couldn't agree more :flop: :cheers:

Initiate

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 6:21 am » by Whiteknight2000

charashc wrote:Image

Let me tell you something, very provocative and maybe very disturbing, but since it's truth what I'm going to tell you, it must be that way in this wicked time... Remember, truth is always more wicked than fiction, only cause fiction has limitation. So I'll tell you what I have to tell you, and you can do with that whatever you like..

THIS WAS NOT JESUS!!!!!!!

First of all this "aura" around his head is very common in church paintings, but it's pretty much unknown that most of those pictures were made in gothic period (gothic dudes, gothic), and that's most probably the period where pictures like this became standard. I'm speaking about those little auras around head of people. When you are worshipping picture like this (and christians do worship pictures) you are worshipping sun. The Sun god. The sun, the saturn, the satan, google it.

Now the hot part. Jesus was from semitic tribe, he was most certainly not Roman. Current dominant opinion is that he was Galilean Jew, and thus would have features which resemble modern-day persons of Middle Eastern descent. So, starting with color, we end up concluding that every single face line of this Jesus was fabricated.

LOGICAL CONCLUSION: This is not Jesus, but they want you to believe it is. They want you to believe it so hard that they made you grandma believe it, your parents believe it, your priest and whole community around you believe this is Jesus. So you coming out saying otherwise would make you pretty much in need of medication.

Now why would they want this?

Ok, this is the hot part. :D
It is the Antichrist that'll imitate real messiah, by ruling the whole world from Jerusalem, just like Jesus is supposed to. If you think that current world position is far from this, think again. Only thing that is to be done is the fall of USA or at least USA becaming much weaker than it's now, and it's easily fabricated. Than we have next strongest country on world - Israel. If Israel is to become leader country of world (and you can say that for USA, both today and in last 100 years), and if there's a leader of Israel, then you have desired situation. Today is the time when "ruling the world from Jerusalem" phrase became something that can be done.
So if he's to rule to world, he still have something to do - convince as many people as possible that he's messiah. There will probably be many ways for that. Jews are expecting messiah anyway, christians with this picture are expecting him to come again. Illuminati are most probably in possesion of many sci-fi weapons and tools that could decieve a common man, and led him to believe that one who's using those tools is doing miracles. You could guess whole day on decieves he's going to put on people, but I know one.

He's going to look like Jesus they are selling to you, like Jesus on this picture. If Jesus was not looking like Galilean Jew then for God's sake someone would mention that in Bible.
Don't ask your grandmas or parents about this, go ask priests, history professors, go ask freakin' pope about this and then get this picture out of your houses.

Peace out.

I have a major problem with one of the statements.

Israel is not the second most strongest country in The world. Asia is, Unless of course your talking about Oil. Then yes, Israel would be in a strong position.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 6:44 am » by Santaownsyou

Why do all you jesus hoes let him own your ass?
My pics better :owned:
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 6:45 am » by Lowsix

whiteknight2000 wrote:
charashc wrote:Image

Let me tell you something, very provocative and maybe very disturbing, but since it's truth what I'm going to tell you, it must be that way in this wicked time... Remember, truth is always more wicked than fiction, only cause fiction has limitation. So I'll tell you what I have to tell you, and you can do with that whatever you like..

THIS WAS NOT JESUS!!!!!!!

First of all this "aura" around his head is very common in church paintings, but it's pretty much unknown that most of those pictures were made in gothic period (gothic dudes, gothic), and that's most probably the period where pictures like this became standard. I'm speaking about those little auras around head of people. When you are worshipping picture like this (and christians do worship pictures) you are worshipping sun. The Sun god. The sun, the saturn, the satan, google it.

Now the hot part. Jesus was from semitic tribe, he was most certainly not Roman. Current dominant opinion is that he was Galilean Jew, and thus would have features which resemble modern-day persons of Middle Eastern descent. So, starting with color, we end up concluding that every single face line of this Jesus was fabricated.

LOGICAL CONCLUSION: This is not Jesus, but they want you to believe it is. They want you to believe it so hard that they made you grandma believe it, your parents believe it, your priest and whole community around you believe this is Jesus. So you coming out saying otherwise would make you pretty much in need of medication.

Now why would they want this?

Ok, this is the hot part. :D
It is the Antichrist that'll imitate real messiah, by ruling the whole world from Jerusalem, just like Jesus is supposed to. If you think that current world position is far from this, think again. Only thing that is to be done is the fall of USA or at least USA becaming much weaker than it's now, and it's easily fabricated. Than we have next strongest country on world - Israel. If Israel is to become leader country of world (and you can say that for USA, both today and in last 100 years), and if there's a leader of Israel, then you have desired situation. Today is the time when "ruling the world from Jerusalem" phrase became something that can be done.
So if he's to rule to world, he still have something to do - convince as many people as possible that he's messiah. There will probably be many ways for that. Jews are expecting messiah anyway, christians with this picture are expecting him to come again. Illuminati are most probably in possesion of many sci-fi weapons and tools that could decieve a common man, and led him to believe that one who's using those tools is doing miracles. You could guess whole day on decieves he's going to put on people, but I know one.

He's going to look like Jesus they are selling to you, like Jesus on this picture. If Jesus was not looking like Galilean Jew then for God's sake someone would mention that in Bible.
Don't ask your grandmas or parents about this, go ask priests, history professors, go ask freakin' pope about this and then get this picture out of your houses.

Peace out.

I have a major problem with one of the statements.

Israel is not the second most strongest country in The world. Asia is, Unless of course your talking about Oil. Then yes, Israel would be in a strong position.

Clearly you think you zinged that dude and all..but um..

Asia's not a country...
It's a continent.

If you're going to knock someone and be a patronizing douche
because you think you are smarter than they are..

Actually BE smarter.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 3:24 pm » by Eliakim

santaownsyou wrote:Why do all you jesus hoes let him own your ass?
My pics better :owned:

That's like saying 'Why do you let your own brother do the same'.

Are you my spiritual brother?

Who owns you santaownsyou?

Gal 4 is clear you own your own estate.

So better to ask orthodox Christians why they lay their souls at his feet.

Do the enlightened lay their own soul at the feet of anyone?

No.

That's the whole point of ascension and becoming one with the creator.

Spiritual brothers and sisters walk side by side, hand in hand together in equality.

As above, so below.

Just because there is a CEO and holding board doesn't mean that you have to bow down to anyone, you have free will whether you choose to align your will with that which is healthy for humanity.

For spiritualists it is about mutual respect and honoring those that have honored and blessed us. However, only those that have been blessed by the evidence of their experience of the divine in different forms can possibly understand the truth of it.

Previous