Jesus Christ

Initiate

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 11:31 am » by Charashc

Let me tell you something, very provocative and maybe very disturbing, but since it's truth what I'm going to tell you, it must be that way in this wicked time... Remember, truth is always more wicked than fiction, only cause fiction has limitation. So I'll tell you what I have to tell you, and you can do with that whatever you like..

THIS WAS NOT JESUS!!!!!!!

First of all this "aura" around his head is very common in church paintings, but it's pretty much unknown that most of those pictures were made in gothic period (gothic dudes, gothic), and that's most probably the period where pictures like this became standard. I'm speaking about those little auras around head of people. When you are worshipping picture like this (and christians do worship pictures) you are worshipping sun. The Sun god. The sun, the saturn, the satan, google it.

Now the hot part. Jesus was from semitic tribe, he was most certainly not Roman. Current dominant opinion is that he was Galilean Jew, and thus would have features which resemble modern-day persons of Middle Eastern descent. So, starting with color, we end up concluding that every single face line of this Jesus was fabricated.

LOGICAL CONCLUSION: This is not Jesus, but they want you to believe it is. They want you to believe it so hard that they made you grandma believe it, your parents believe it, your priest and whole community around you believe this is Jesus. So you coming out saying otherwise would make you pretty much in need of medication.

Now why would they want this?

Ok, this is the hot part. :D
It is the Antichrist that'll imitate real messiah, by ruling the whole world from Jerusalem, just like Jesus is supposed to. If you think that current world position is far from this, think again. Only thing that is to be done is the fall of USA or at least USA becaming much weaker than it's now, and it's easily fabricated. Than we have next strongest country on world - Israel. If Israel is to become leader country of world (and you can say that for USA, both today and in last 100 years), and if there's a leader of Israel, then you have desired situation. Today is the time when "ruling the world from Jerusalem" phrase became something that can be done.
So if he's to rule to world, he still have something to do - convince as many people as possible that he's messiah. There will probably be many ways for that. Jews are expecting messiah anyway, christians with this picture are expecting him to come again. Illuminati are most probably in possesion of many sci-fi weapons and tools that could decieve a common man, and led him to believe that one who's using those tools is doing miracles. You could guess whole day on decieves he's going to put on people, but I know one.

He's going to look like Jesus they are selling to you, like Jesus on this picture. If Jesus was not looking like Galilean Jew then for God's sake someone would mention that in Bible.
Don't ask your grandmas or parents about this, go ask priests, history professors, go ask freakin' pope about this and then get this picture out of your houses.

Peace out.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 11:54 am » by I2haveseen

Goolge this bloke:
Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall :bullshit:
He is Jesus Crist reborn. so he say's.
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 11:56 am » by Charashc

i2haveseen wrote:Goolge this bloke:
Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall :bullshit:
He is Jesus Crist reborn. so he say's.

Oh there'll be 30 of those as far as I'm informed.

I'm sure we didn't count them all, but the last one, the final one, the most dangerous one is the one on the picture.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 11:57 am » by Truthdefender

charashc wrote:Image

Let me tell you something, very provocative and maybe very disturbing, but since it's truth what I'm going to tell you, it must be that way in this wicked time... Remember, truth is always more wicked than fiction, only cause fiction has limitation. So I'll tell you what I have to tell you, and you can do with that whatever you like..

THIS WAS NOT JESUS!!!!!!!

First of all this "aura" around his head is very common in church paintings, but it's pretty much unknown that most of those pictures were made in gothic period (gothic dudes, gothic), and that's most probably the period where pictures like this became standard. I'm speaking about those little auras around head of people. When you are worshipping picture like this (and christians do worship pictures) you are worshipping sun. The Sun god. The sun, the saturn, the satan, google it.

Now the hot part. Jesus was from semitic tribe, he was most certainly not Roman. Current dominant opinion is that he was Galilean Jew, and thus would have features which resemble modern-day persons of Middle Eastern descent. So, starting with color, we end up concluding that every single face line of this Jesus was fabricated.

LOGICAL CONCLUSION: This is not Jesus, but they want you to believe it is. They want you to believe it so hard that they made you grandma believe it, your parents believe it, your priest and whole community around you believe this is Jesus. So you coming out saying otherwise would make you pretty much in need of medication.

Now why would they want this?

Ok, this is the hot part. :D
It is the Antichrist that'll imitate real messiah, by ruling the whole world from Jerusalem, just like Jesus is supposed to. If you think that current world position is far from this, think again. Only thing that is to be done is the fall of USA or at least USA becaming much weaker than it's now, and it's easily fabricated. Than we have next strongest country on world - Israel. If Israel is to become leader country of world (and you can say that for USA, both today and in last 100 years), and if there's a leader of Israel, then you have desired situation. Today is the time when "ruling the world from Jerusalem" phrase became something that can be done.
So if he's to rule to world, he still have something to do - convince as many people as possible that he's messiah. There will probably be many ways for that. Jews are expecting messiah anyway, christians with this picture are expecting him to come again. Illuminati are most probably in possesion of many sci-fi weapons and tools that could decieve a common man, and led him to believe that one who's using those tools is doing miracles. You could guess whole day on decieves he's going to put on people, but I know one.

He's going to look like Jesus they are selling to you, like Jesus on this picture. If Jesus was not looking like Galilean Jew then for God's sake someone would mention that in Bible.
Don't ask your grandmas or parents about this, go ask priests, history professors, go ask freakin' pope about this and then get this picture out of your houses.

Peace out.

"
Now the hot part. Jesus was from semitic tribe, he was most certainly not Roman. Current dominant opinion is that he was Galilean Jew, and thus would have features which resemble modern-day persons of Middle Eastern descent. So, starting with color, we end up concluding that every single face line of this Jesus was fabricated."

Current dominant opinion?" The Gospels, or Injeel as you call it say plainly He was a Galilean Jew. It is also common knowledge that the way in which Jesus is portrayed in art, especialIy during the Roman Catholic or even Renaissance time is not correct. And I, as a very white blond headed American, have absolutely no problem with Jesus being Olive skinned, black, or whatever skin tone He may have been. I find it interesting that this is the strategy you would use to counter my posts on Muslims around the world accepting Jesus.

And in regard to your point, it is far more likely, as seen in the world today, that it is Islam that is the religion of the final beast kingdom.

You basically just played the race card. Which as we all know, is the weakest and most ignorant form of argument.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 12:01 pm » by Charashc

Two things truthdefender:

1. I'm not countering your posts, I'm not watching your videos, I don't find you interesting.

2. Watchin your statements like "race card" I see that you have apsolutely no idea what was I talking about, so please go read it again.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 12:14 pm » by Truthdefender

Not countering my posts? Then your point in commenting on Jesus' origin as a Galilean Jew was not to show the fallacy of the art He is depicted in; then it must have been to call Christianity a satanic religion (the whole halo, aura thing). In that case, you are an anti-christ, not THE anti christ, but one who we were warned about by the apolstle Paul. The very religion of Islam is that of the anti-christ. Islam was specifically warned of and prophesied against.

And by the way, I'm not interesting, just real.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 12:15 pm » by Truthdefender

Your Madhi, the matraiya, will be the anti-christ, who will deceive and condemn the world.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 12:19 pm » by Chrisfryfyi

pretty obvius that jesus isnt white, he was from over there.... lol
"the painted man"

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 12:28 pm » by Tertiusgaudens

You are so right, my dear, you are so right...

But let me tell this.

To me the strongest and deepest thing a human can do and think and feel is being somewhat empathic and compassionate.

Be it stubborn, stupid or whatever humans act and think and feel - the truth is peope are as they are.
And some people need some pics and stuff - it simply is as it is. We must understand that thus letting it go as it goes...

We can discuss the Antichrist topic as far and as deep as we choose and want. The thing goes deeper. It has to do with knowing Christ or not. And the kind of knowing Christ is manyfold and always unique...

The hebrew word יָדַע (yada) means to know, acknowledge, having intimate connection, sleeping together - a word discribing a very close company and familiarity.

Knowing Jesus is a living, dynamic thing, it changes over time and keeps you moving. From there the Antichrist topic is not the the main topic but a subordained one.

You are right in what you post. And hopefully many read that. But there is no need forcing people to hate such pics and throw them away. Some might still need them to get in touch with yada...
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 12:29 pm » by Truthdefender

charashc wrote:Two things truthdefender:

1. I'm not countering your posts, I'm not watching your videos, I don't find you interesting.

2. Watchin your statements like "race card" I see that you have apsolutely no idea what was I talking about, so please go read it again.

"I'm not watching your videos" So you haven't even watched the video that this post is based on?(you know the one I mean). Then your opinion here, as now probably demonstrated on all OP's you have commented on, is discredited. How can you dare to speak on someone else's opinion, when we can;t even be sure you understand what it is you are speaking on. Good day, and good night.

P.S. Mohammad was not, and is not, nor ever will be the Spirit of Truth.
Last edited by Truthdefender on Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next