Jesus (pbuh) called for Jihad clearly in Bible

Writer

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 1:37 am » by Ducky

wolfbane7272 wrote:Luke 19:11-27

[11] While they were listening to this, he went on to tell them a parable, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once. [12] He said: "A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. [13] So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas. 'Put this money to work,' he said, 'until I come back.'

[14] "But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, 'We don't want this man to be our king.'

[15] "He was made king, however, and returned home. Then he sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, in order to find out what they had gained with it.

[16] "The first one came and said, 'Sir, your mina has earned ten more.'

[17] " 'Well done, my good servant!' his master replied. 'Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities.'

[18] "The second came and said, 'Sir, your mina has earned five more.'

[19] "His master answered, 'You take charge of five cities.'

[20] "Then another servant came and said, 'Sir, here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth. [21] I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.'

[22] "His master replied, 'I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow? [23] Why then didn't you put my money on deposit, so that when I came back, I could have collected it with interest?'

[24] "Then he said to those standing by, 'Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.'

[25] " 'Sir,' they said, 'he already has ten!'

[26] "He replied, 'I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what he has will be taken away. [27] But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.' "

its a parable not jesus saying this directly to do it , but i think you knew that anyways and wanted to stir the pot

^^^THIS
"It's best that we look forward. Yet, time to time, we see the shadows that gird our present thoughts, that will instill within us, a momentum of future possibilities"

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 1:40 am » by Lowsix

kolgoroth wrote:When I knelled at the feet of the cross in that church so many years ago I gave myself over to your God. I prayed that the salvation of Jesus would wash over me and fill me with his love. I accepted him and his gift.....and guess what. As I knelled there, as my knees began to hurt and my tears began to dry up, I felt nothing. I spent years attempting to please him, praising his name and obeying his law.

And then I began to see the suffering in this world and watched as other raised up their hands for help and nothing. Just nothing. Not a single word from the God of Love and Salvation. I then saw a children screamed for help and watched as men took them and killed them with bombs because "God" told them to. Still nothing from your Master. As the world turns to dust the faithful still sit by and wait for the words of a God that has remained silent for thousands of years. I am one of those that decided to wake up and shed the shackles that religion had placed upon my soul. Your God left long ago and for good reason, we humans are nothing but scum destine to kill each other over petty nonsense such as faith and money. Innocents will die because of the human races inability to accept each other. Peaceful inst it.

Right, as i said you are the third servant.
You are the one that parable is for.

You have'nt DONE anything, you just expected something for nothing.
You're angry that god isn't doing mans work. Blaming god for mans actions.

Just as the third servant.

And yes God has been silent for thousands of years.
That's analagous to the King in the parable that had gone away,
left his Money to be invested and then returned to account what had been done
with those gifts by his servants...if anything.

Well, you have done something, you've just said you spit in his face..
and claim, against the god you once believed in.
That he hasnt DONE anything, that he reaps when he doesnt sow,
and that he's been away, and nothing has been done in his name.
That he allows wars and bombs, etc..when that's all all mans doing in his absence.

But its because you didn't do anything in his name, except 'expect something'.

That You are the third servant.

Congrats.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 1:42 am » by Kolgoroth

lowsix wrote:
kolgoroth wrote:When I knelled at the feet of the cross in that church so many years ago I gave myself over to your God. I prayed that the salvation of Jesus would wash over me and fill me with his love. I accepted him and his gift.....and guess what. As I knelled there, as my knees began to hurt and my tears began to dry up, I felt nothing. I spent years attempting to please him, praising his name and obeying his law.

And then I began to see the suffering in this world and watched as other raised up their hands for help and nothing. Just nothing. Not a single word from the God of Love and Salvation. I then saw a children screamed for help and watched as men took them and killed them with bombs because "God" told them to. Still nothing from your Master. As the world turns to dust the faithful still sit by and wait for the words of a God that has remained silent for thousands of years. I am one of those that decided to wake up and shed the shackles that religion had placed upon my soul. Your God left long ago and for good reason, we humans are nothing but scum destine to kill each other over petty nonsense such as faith and money. Innocents will die because of the human races inability to accept each other. Peaceful inst it.

Right, as i said you are the third servant.
You are the one that parable is for.

You have'nt DONE anything, you just expected something for nothing.
You're angry that god isn't doing mans work. Blaming god for mans actions.

Just as the third servant.

And yes God has been silent for thousands of years.
That's analagous to the King in the parable that had gone away,
left his Money to be invested and then returned to account what had been done
with those gifts by his servants...if anything.

Well, you have done something, you've just said you spit in his face..
and claim, against the god you once believed in.
That he hasnt DONE anything, that he reaps when he doesnt sow,
and that he's been away, and nothing has been done in his name.
That he allows wars and bombs, etc..when that's all all mans doing in his absence.

But its because you didn't do anything in his name, except 'expect something'.

That You are the third servant.

Congrats.

If your attempting to somehow rise my anger because I have somehow failed your God, good luck. I could care less if I am the third servant or the Anti-Christ Himself. People like you are sickening to me.

Pro 31:8
Open thy mouth for the dumb in the cause of all such as are appointed to destruction.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 1:45 am » by Lowsix

You didn't fail my god bro.
You walked away from, and cursed yours.

You're just another loudmouth nobody to me,
i dont care about raising your anger.

Im sorry you find me sickening.
Ok, no Im not, dont really care.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 1:48 am » by Spock

Since the OP obviously didn't read the verses just before and just after, I'll go ahead and move this to Hoaxes and Disinfo where he would have put it if he had read a dash more.

No need to thank me charashc, not a problem at all.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 1:49 am » by Kolgoroth

lowsix wrote:You didn't fail my god bro.
You walked away from, and cursed yours.

You're just another loudmouth nobody to me,
i dont care about raising your anger.

Im sorry you find me sickening.
Ok, no Im not, dont really care.

Good, I was afraid that I was somebody to you. I can now sleep soundly. And yes I walked away from a God that failed to do anything. Pray to your God and tell him that I wish to speak with Him, to ask a few questions that I am sure we as humans deserve to know. Ask him why he punishes those who have done nothing wrong because of the sins of those who have? Should I bow my knee to a god that punishes innocents because others mad him angry? If the answer is yes then I gladly decline and welcome the fires of Hell.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 1:53 am » by Lowsix

ok, angry hamster. √

Initiate

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 1:56 am » by Kolgoroth

lowsix wrote:ok, angry hamster. √

Writer

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 am » by Ducky

kolgoroth wrote:Good, I was afraid that I was somebody to you. I can now sleep soundly. And yes I walked away from a God that failed to do anything. Pray to your God and tell him that I wish to speak with Him, to ask a few questions that I am sure we as humans deserve to know. Ask him why he punishes those who have done nothing wrong because of the sins of those who have? Should I bow my knee to a god that punishes innocents because others mad him angry? If the answer is yes then I gladly decline and welcome the fires of Hell.

Before you get all 'hell bent' though. Sorry for the pun.

You're probably in the same shoes as....well...anyone else for the matter.

Your prayers aren't in vain. If they didn't rest on any God's ears, they were heard in here.

There's nothing wrong with having 'hope'.

For if we always knew what to expect in life, there'd be no such word as 'hope'.

I can't feign for ANY Almighty's wishes. I roll through the punches like anyone else.

But somehow...deep inside...I cling to that which continually breathes...'new hope' inside of me. It has sustained me thus far. And who am I to 'rock the boat' over that?

When I see posts like yours...it breaks my heart. Really.

I wish the outcome that you had ('bending on knee...praying) would have been different. But this is the experience that you NEEDED to happen...for YOU.
"It's best that we look forward. Yet, time to time, we see the shadows that gird our present thoughts, that will instill within us, a momentum of future possibilities"

Initiate

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 4:57 am » by Charashc

wolfbane7272 wrote:Luke 19:11-27

[11] While they were listening to this, he went on to tell them a parable, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once. [12] He said: "A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. [13] So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas. 'Put this money to work,' he said, 'until I come back.'

[14] "But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, 'We don't want this man to be our king.'

[15] "He was made king, however, and returned home. Then he sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, in order to find out what they had gained with it.

[16] "The first one came and said, 'Sir, your mina has earned ten more.'

[17] " 'Well done, my good servant!' his master replied. 'Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities.'

[18] "The second came and said, 'Sir, your mina has earned five more.'

[19] "His master answered, 'You take charge of five cities.'

[20] "Then another servant came and said, 'Sir, here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth. [21] I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.'

[22] "His master replied, 'I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow? [23] Why then didn't you put my money on deposit, so that when I came back, I could have collected it with interest?'

[24] "Then he said to those standing by, 'Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.'

[25] " 'Sir,' they said, 'he already has ten!'

[26] "He replied, 'I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what he has will be taken away. [27] But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.' "

its a parable not jesus saying this directly to do it , but i think you knew that anyways and wanted to stir the pot

spock wrote:Since the OP obviously didn't read the verses just before and just after, I'll go ahead and move this to Hoaxes and Disinfo where he would have put it if he had read a dash more.

No need to thank me charashc, not a problem at all.

He who works - he make mistakes, that's our human characteristic.
I admit mine, I was trustring this source without checking anything, and now I eat the fruits of those actions.

PreviousNext