Jesus (pbuh) called for Jihad clearly in Bible

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 5:16 am » by Mediasorcerer


charashc wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:no man,i disagree,jihad is not a fight or war with anybody or thing outside yourself,thats a bogus interpretation,its an internal war,fought with the ego and consciousness!!!! a war with oneself to overcome base desires,thus becoming free of the fetters of the ego and all it requires for sustenance and vigour.

and much the same as any idea worth its salt, this is whats meant in both bible and koran.


Yup that's part of the truth.
Jihad, as defined in Islam, is to struggle in the name of you Creator Most High.
To struggle as to struggle inside yourself, to keep yourself distanced from haraam (sins), to make sure that are praising your Creator Most High all the time (since Qur'an teaches us that's the only thing worthy doing). Jihad is also to make da'wa, to present Islam to people and to call people to Islam (and to salvation). However, Jihad is also to fight (literally) enemies of Creator Most High, enemies of our prophets picked from the cream of human race, enemies of Islam, religion that was perfected for humankind the day Qur'an was brought down in whole.

mediasorcerer wrote:and this is why i steer clear of both of them ,and the like,because the way folks use it to misinterpret ,is just plain dangerous,

be your own master,be your own religion,like jesus,mohammed were,and the rest,grab the best from all of them,chuck the rest.


They were not really their own masters, they both were very clear on who their Master is.



what i mean is,.master over yourself, master of yourself,self mastery,self control.

if you choose to give yourself over to islam or christianity,fine, thats your thing,for me,im breaking free of "labels" like those,i may be the best christian,or the best muslim,in the idillic sense,but be damned if im putting a nother fuking "label" on myself then using that to claim for myself moral superiority over or for anyone,

because once you have really found==== G O D==== THERES NO MORE NEED FOR "RELIGION".

you think when your body passes over into the great hunting ground in the sky,there is a man waiting at the doorway,and he say,hi,just died have you,welcome to heaven,btw,are you a muslim or christian? hahaha,no way,

the only judgement ,is the spirit /soul judging itself,period. when the spirit leaves the body,it does not view life and the world the same as when its IN the body,
it has an overview we cannot have here "in the earth",

and that higher overview,is not like the judgemental mentality of all religious practices,
it is a self analysis that allows the spirit to see how its work here on earth has born fruit or not, and in this it allows for growth of the spirit /soul.

god,whatever it is,is not a christian,not a jew,not a hindi,not a jainist,taoist,buddhist,muslim, NONE OF THOSE THINGS! are you hearing me yet?
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 990
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:53 pm

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 8:55 am » by Charashc


mediasorcerer wrote:god,whatever it is,is not a christian,not a jew,not a hindi,not a jainist,taoist,buddhist,muslim, NONE OF THOSE THINGS! are you hearing me yet?


I hear you from the beginning...

Do you believe in creation? Where you have One Ultimate Creator?
If you do, do you believe that The Creator just created you and left the Earth, never interfiering, never sending messeges or messengers?
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 10:53 am » by Spock


charashc wrote:He who works - he make mistakes, that's our human characteristic.
I admit mine, I was trustring this source without checking anything, and now I eat the fruits of those actions.


Massive kudos on the "man-up". :flop:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 3:04 pm » by Mediasorcerer


charashc wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:god,whatever it is,is not a christian,not a jew,not a hindi,not a jainist,taoist,buddhist,muslim, NONE OF THOSE THINGS! are you hearing me yet?


I hear you from the beginning...

Do you believe in creation? Where you have One Ultimate Creator?
If you do, do you believe that The Creator just created you and left the Earth, never interfiering, never sending messeges or messengers?



i know,thats why were talking here.
of course i do.there can be only one.
the messenger is great,long live the messenger, whats more important to you,the messenger,or the message?
once the message is delivered and received,
why would a person,then choose to focus entirely on the messenger,
instead of focusing entirely,on the message,???

do think a good messenger,wants the recipient to focus on the message,or the one delivering it?

and really,the point is to put the info into action. pass the message on,not pass the messenger on???

frankly,the creator passes messages on in all of its creations. all the time,everywhere,

one only needs to look.

sometimes i wonder if people get so absorbed with the messenger themselves,they make a cult out of the messenger,instead of taking in ,what the message is saying.

what a clever way of stopping a message getting through from the creator?
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1539
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:45 am

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 9:41 am » by Wolfbane7272


charashc wrote:
wolfbane7272 wrote:Luke 19:11-27



[11] While they were listening to this, he went on to tell them a parable, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once. [12] He said: "A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. [13] So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas. 'Put this money to work,' he said, 'until I come back.'

[14] "But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, 'We don't want this man to be our king.'

[15] "He was made king, however, and returned home. Then he sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, in order to find out what they had gained with it.

[16] "The first one came and said, 'Sir, your mina has earned ten more.'

[17] " 'Well done, my good servant!' his master replied. 'Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities.'

[18] "The second came and said, 'Sir, your mina has earned five more.'

[19] "His master answered, 'You take charge of five cities.'

[20] "Then another servant came and said, 'Sir, here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth. [21] I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.'

[22] "His master replied, 'I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow? [23] Why then didn't you put my money on deposit, so that when I came back, I could have collected it with interest?'

[24] "Then he said to those standing by, 'Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.'

[25] " 'Sir,' they said, 'he already has ten!'

[26] "He replied, 'I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what he has will be taken away. [27] But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.' "


its a parable not jesus saying this directly to do it , but i think you knew that anyways and wanted to stir the pot



spock wrote:Since the OP obviously didn't read the verses just before and just after, I'll go ahead and move this to Hoaxes and Disinfo where he would have put it if he had read a dash more.

No need to thank me charashc, not a problem at all.


He who works - he make mistakes, that's our human characteristic.
I admit mine, I was trustring this source without checking anything, and now I eat the fruits of those actions.


no problem bud :) sorry if i sounded harsh , just that as of late there have been many who have come here to cause dissent. for what purpose it fails me , but i wade through it lol cheers
Image

Image


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook