Jesus (pbuh) called for Jihad clearly in Bible

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 990
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:53 pm

PostSat Jun 25, 2011 8:34 am » by Charashc


But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them before me.
Luke chapter 19, verse 27
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostSat Jun 25, 2011 1:24 pm » by Mediasorcerer


no man,i disagree,jihad is not a fight or war with anybody or thing outside yourself,thats a bogus interpretation,its an internal war,fought with the ego and consciousness!!!! a war with oneself to overcome base desires,thus becoming free of the fetters of the ego and all it requires for sustenance and vigour.

and much the same as any idea worth its salt, this is whats meant in both bible and koran.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostSat Jun 25, 2011 1:26 pm » by Mediasorcerer


and this is why i steer clear of both of them ,and the like,because the way folks use it to misinterpret ,is just plain dangerous,

be your own master,be your own religion,like jesus,mohammed were,and the rest,grab the best from all of them,chuck the rest.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 990
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:53 pm

PostSat Jun 25, 2011 10:38 pm » by Charashc


mediasorcerer wrote:no man,i disagree,jihad is not a fight or war with anybody or thing outside yourself,thats a bogus interpretation,its an internal war,fought with the ego and consciousness!!!! a war with oneself to overcome base desires,thus becoming free of the fetters of the ego and all it requires for sustenance and vigour.

and much the same as any idea worth its salt, this is whats meant in both bible and koran.


Yup that's part of the truth.
Jihad, as defined in Islam, is to struggle in the name of you Creator Most High.
To struggle as to struggle inside yourself, to keep yourself distanced from haraam (sins), to make sure that are praising your Creator Most High all the time (since Qur'an teaches us that's the only thing worthy doing). Jihad is also to make da'wa, to present Islam to people and to call people to Islam (and to salvation). However, Jihad is also to fight (literally) enemies of Creator Most High, enemies of our prophets picked from the cream of human race, enemies of Islam, religion that was perfected for humankind the day Qur'an was brought down in whole.

mediasorcerer wrote:and this is why i steer clear of both of them ,and the like,because the way folks use it to misinterpret ,is just plain dangerous,

be your own master,be your own religion,like jesus,mohammed were,and the rest,grab the best from all of them,chuck the rest.


They were not really their own masters, they both were very clear on who their Master is.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1539
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:45 am

PostSat Jun 25, 2011 11:44 pm » by Wolfbane7272


Luke 19:11-27



[11] While they were listening to this, he went on to tell them a parable, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once. [12] He said: "A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. [13] So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas. 'Put this money to work,' he said, 'until I come back.'

[14] "But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, 'We don't want this man to be our king.'

[15] "He was made king, however, and returned home. Then he sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, in order to find out what they had gained with it.

[16] "The first one came and said, 'Sir, your mina has earned ten more.'

[17] " 'Well done, my good servant!' his master replied. 'Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities.'

[18] "The second came and said, 'Sir, your mina has earned five more.'

[19] "His master answered, 'You take charge of five cities.'

[20] "Then another servant came and said, 'Sir, here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth. [21] I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.'

[22] "His master replied, 'I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow? [23] Why then didn't you put my money on deposit, so that when I came back, I could have collected it with interest?'

[24] "Then he said to those standing by, 'Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.'

[25] " 'Sir,' they said, 'he already has ten!'

[26] "He replied, 'I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what he has will be taken away. [27] But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.' "


its a parable not jesus saying this directly to do it , but i think you knew that anyways and wanted to stir the pot
Image

Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 889
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:43 pm
Location: The Outer Rim.

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 1:04 am » by Rmcampwest


Nice job wolfbane!!

Initiate
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:35 pm

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 1:18 am » by Kolgoroth


Its mindless rantings such as this that causes millions of innocents to die. Because of someones inability to accept another's belief others must suffer. And this goes for all religions that view those who dont believe as they believe to be heretics and demons. I spit on you and the those puny Gods that allow the suffering on innocents to happen because of petty jealous and greed. I spit on those who follow these mindless fools on their mission to spill blood in the name of a God that chooses to remain silent, and preaches love and fails to deliver. It is time mankind sheds away the scum that religion has created upon our minds and realize that we are the Gods that will change the world.

Your Gods claim to be of peace and love yet they sit back and watch as worthless souls like you kill and ravage. You are nothing and when you come face to face with the truth, I pray I am there to watch as you and those like you fall in sorrow and despair.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 1:22 am » by Lowsix


kolgoroth wrote:Its mindless rantings such as this that causes millions of innocents to die. Because of someones inability to accept another's belief others must suffer. And this goes for all religions that view those who dont believe as they believe to be heretics and demons. I spit on you and the those puny Gods that allow the suffering on innocents to happen because of petty jealous and greed. I spit on those who follow these mindless fools on their mission to spill blood in the name of a God that chooses to remain silent, and preaches love and fails to deliver. It is time mankind sheds away the scum that religion has created upon our minds and realize that we are the Gods that will change the world.

Your Gods claim to be of peace and love yet they sit back and watch as worthless souls like you kill and ravage. You are nothing and when you come face to face with the truth, I pray I am there to watch as you and those like you fall in sorrow and despair.


So said the third servant.

Luke 19:20-21 wrote:[20] "Then another servant came and said, 'Sir, here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth. [21] I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.'
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 1:24 am » by Eliakim


charashc wrote:But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them before me.
Luke chapter 19, verse 27


People can be slayed with words.

Hence, why the the word of God is steel in the face of the iron fist.

Steel is stronger than iron.
:cheers:

Initiate
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:35 pm

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 1:31 am » by Kolgoroth


lowsix wrote:
kolgoroth wrote:Its mindless rantings such as this that causes millions of innocents to die. Because of someones inability to accept another's belief others must suffer. And this goes for all religions that view those who dont believe as they believe to be heretics and demons. I spit on you and the those puny Gods that allow the suffering on innocents to happen because of petty jealous and greed. I spit on those who follow these mindless fools on their mission to spill blood in the name of a God that chooses to remain silent, and preaches love and fails to deliver. It is time mankind sheds away the scum that religion has created upon our minds and realize that we are the Gods that will change the world.

Your Gods claim to be of peace and love yet they sit back and watch as worthless souls like you kill and ravage. You are nothing and when you come face to face with the truth, I pray I am there to watch as you and those like you fall in sorrow and despair.


So said the third servant.

Luke 19:20-21 wrote:[20] "Then another servant came and said, 'Sir, here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth. [21] I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.'



"You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow"

When I knelled at the feet of the cross in that church so many years ago I gave myself over to your God. I prayed that the salvation of Jesus would wash over me and fill me with his love. I accepted him and his gift.....and guess what. As I knelled there, as my knees began to hurt and my tears began to dry up, I felt nothing. I spent years attempting to please him, praising his name and obeying his law.

And then I began to see the suffering in this world and watched as other raised up their hands for help and nothing. Just nothing. Not a single word from the God of Love and Salvation. I then saw a children screamed for help and watched as men took them and killed them with bombs because "God" told them to. Still nothing from your Master. As the world turns to dust the faithful still sit by and wait for the words of a God that has remained silent for thousands of years. I am one of those that decided to wake up and shed the shackles that religion had placed upon my soul. Your God left long ago and for good reason, we humans are nothing but scum destine to kill each other over petty nonsense such as faith and money. Innocents will die because of the human races inability to accept each other. Peaceful inst it.


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook