Jesus was a terrorist

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 22, 2011 1:19 am » by Zer0

sentientseed wrote:
What is there to like about matter?

I like the earth. Pretty place. Prefer to hang out here. Even the Lemurians F'd up so not so sure being ethereal is so grand.

There must be something ya like about matter or you'd just check out. That is....if ya believe in floating around afterward. The not so sure is a big drawback I suppose.

Hold on Ima go test it.... will get back to ya if there is a way back.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 22, 2011 1:24 am » by Epicfailure

Blessed are the Peacemakers...", " The Law says and eye for an eye but I say unto you love your neighbor as yourself and pray for those who despitefully use you.

great quote written from a "church" of people's second hand accounts....

basically love your masters, don't question them, don't cause any harm to those that cause harm to you.....

just let them walk all over you.

that is unless you are Jesus, then you can flip the table of some money masters and be a self righteous hypocrite of your own teachings....?

don't give me that "he was only human" crap either... because he wasn't, according the the teaching of old and new, Jesus was supposed to be "God" incarnated as a human so therefore could do no wrong, but he can contradict himself as that statement shows.

:bang;

Writer

PostWed Jun 22, 2011 1:29 am » by Skywalker86

sentientseed wrote:
Jesus isn't known to even swat a fly

All he did was turn over a table? Are you sure? Did he just politely say stop doing what your doing or I'll say stop again? How'd he get the people out of the temple? What about the fig tree? There are other examples as well...especially if we delve outside the "accepted" texts. Who decides what is literally and what is allegorical beyond the reader themselves?

It also seems that if a self claimed Christian does something another Christian finds distasteful....the common argument was/is...well just because they claim to be Christian doesn't mean they are. Then they say when you point out their own faults...well we are all sinners and not perfect...and yet seem to choose to abandon this idea when it pertains to others they themselves find fault in and revert back to the other. This process may even flow into denominational disputes as to who is right and who is not. Yet...even with differences and infighting....they unite to promote political agendas or to defend or attack against a supposed bigger perceived enemy. It always seems (whether Christian or not)...that it boils down to "I am good....you are not. My world needs corrected...I do not." There are always exceptions but it does seem par for the course.

If I label myself as a Freemason...which I do...then I get to deal with the fallout or perceptions of others for doing so. We all latch on to whatever perception we wish and define it however we wish. Just as a Christian might tell me that my perception of their group is due to lack of understanding of their texts and/or behaviors, etc....I can say the same when it concerns another's view of Freemasonry. The lack of understanding may not really be such at all.....it could be merely a different perspective and a refusal to see that of another's.

If anything I consider myself spiritually aware...I'm no Christian,Mason,Muslim..etc
I research ALL beliefs..and as far as me saying "Jesus isn't known to even swat a fly" is me speaking to the fact that Jesus has never "physically" harmed anyone according to ANY source inside or outside of the Bible so to say he is a "terrorist" is a little extreme! And FYI I read several texts outside of "accepted" texts.. what do Masons read?

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 22, 2011 1:31 am » by Kinninigan

captchaos wrote:O what a great place to possibly post what i found at A church rummage sale today 6-21-2011.
I state possibly because i dont really know how sensitive this subject may be.
I have read SOME of the info & their is more than i can absorb in the short time that ive had them.
Ill post the covers and one pg. to test the interest.the first is copyright 1917 by
Ezra A Cook,pub., inc. & the second was 1957 by A. J. Holman co.

& this (the reason why i posted in this thread)
I was floored when i found them,any thoughts?

a copy of this and the lessor keys of solomen and youll being having a GRAND old time!!
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Initiate

PostWed Jun 22, 2011 1:36 am » by Sentientseed

Do u have a copy of the "Masters Carpet",or Mah Hah Bone; LOL in 1917, it was worth $2.25

Would have to check....don't remember off the top of my head but don't think I have the Masters Carpet. Was Ma Ha Bone... a flyer type of book...like a booklet/pamphlet? I don't remember.

I got a few masonic booklets from way back then. Not easy to find anymore.
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Initiate

PostWed Jun 22, 2011 2:03 am » by Sentientseed

If anything I consider myself spiritually aware...I'm no Christian,Mason,Muslim..etc
I research ALL beliefs..and as far as me saying "Jesus isn't known to even swat a fly" is me speaking to the fact that Jesus has never "physically" harmed anyone according to ANY source inside or outside of the Bible so to say he is a "terrorist" is a little extreme! And FYI I read several texts outside of "accepted" texts.. what do Masons read?

John 2

And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:

And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

Does the term all not apply to the sellers? What do you suppose he did with the whip (scourge of small cords)? Did he just wave it in the air and holler skidaddle?

Oh and heres a quick wiki overview of the Infancy Gospel of ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infancy_Gospel_of_Thomas

Oh....and I didn't say he was a terrorist. But I would say at least I might consider him a rabble-rouser or rebel. Neither necessarily a bad thing.
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Initiate

PostWed Jun 22, 2011 2:16 am » by Captchaos

sentientseed wrote:
Do u have a copy of the "Masters Carpet",or Mah Hah Bone; LOL in 1917, it was worth $2.25

Would have to check....don't remember off the top of my head but don't think I have the Masters Carpet. Was Ma Ha Bone... a flyer type of book...like a booklet/pamphlet? I don't remember.

I got a few masonic booklets from way back then. Not easy to find anymore.

From what im reading The Mah Hah Bone, was a hard/cloth cover, it is a combination handbook and master's carpet in one. it was advertised as to save the mason Money so they could have one book instead of the two.
I wonder if i can order still from this info in the back of this 1917 handbook?LOL..

Initiate

PostWed Jun 22, 2011 2:20 am » by Captchaos

I thinking that the local lodge would like to have this text. I would be interested in a meting. The Shriners sure look like they have a great time at the local parades. I have a great uncle that is a KofC I should ask him.

Initiate

PostWed Jun 22, 2011 2:57 am » by Sentientseed

I have a 1917 copy of Ecce Orienti Or Rites And Ceremonies Of The Essenes, National Series 3. I got ripped when I bought this book. I'd never sell it. I was lied to and told it this one was special cuz it was made of lambskin or some such other interesting oddity. Paid near 100 dollars for it i think.
These are mostly in code but doesn't take a genius to figure most of it out just by reading.

Had a first edition copy of a sepher yetzirah book that was in flawless condition. Worth a good penny till my wife spilled candle wax all over it when we had a power outage.

My local lodge would love to have my book collection. There's small collection is in horrible shape for the most part. But knowing my lodge, they'd auction the books off. I donated 300 bucks worth of floor tile to the lodge to tile the bathrooms. Last I was there...they were sitting in closet still unlaid. But they did have an auction so not even sure if they have them anymore. Haven't been to lodge in a good while.

Initiate

PostWed Jun 22, 2011 2:54 pm » by Georgedragon

"By Symbols is man guided and commanded, made happy, made wretched. He everywhere finds himself encompassed with Symbols, recognized as such or not recognized: the Universe is but one vast Symbol of God; nay, if thou wilt have it, what is man himself but a Symbol of God; is not all that he does symbolical; a revelation to Sense of the mystic God-given force that is in him; a Gospel of Freedom, which he, the Messiah of Nature, preaches, as he can, by word and act? Not a Hut he builds but is the visible embodiment of a Thought; but bears visible record of invisible things; but is, in the transcendental sense, symbolical as well as real."
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
Be the change you want to see.

PreviousNext