Jesus was a terrorist

Initiate

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 3:47 pm » by Thedude69

If something lives in the sea, looks like a fish, swims like a fish and gets caught on a hook, that something is a fish.

Jesus lived in a time and place that was a hotbed of political unrest, he had the right pedigree to be a zealot, he talked, lived and died like a zealot, so therefore he was a zealot. He was the leader of a group of tough talking Galilean militants, men who were angry that Romans were in charge of God’s holy land. He wanted to free his people from Roman rule and create a glorious Israel. The evidence for this is in the Bible.

The Gospel of Matthew claims Herod senior was seriously concerned the baby Jesus might one day be king. I am sure in reality Herod senior knew nothing of a baby Jesus, but the fact a Gospel author claims he did means the author wanted the reader to think Herod considered Jesus a threat.

Herod the great’s son, Herod Antipas, executed Jesus’ cousin, John the Baptist, because he was a political threat, and then he pursued Jesus around the Galilean countryside with the intention of killing him too. He was afraid of being usurped by a more legitimate king of the Jews.

One of Jesus very own disciples, Simon (possibly his brother), is named twice as a zealot (Luke 6:15, Acts 1:13). Judas Iscariot was said to be a zealot. Simon Peter was known as "Bar-jona" (Mt. 16:17), a common name applied to Zealots. James, Jesus’ brother, and John shared the nickname "Boanerges" or in Hebrew "benei ra'ash" which meant "sons of thunder", which was another common Zealot reference.

One way people judge a man is by the company he keeps.

Consider what Matthew has as Jesus attitude to violence…
“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth: it is not peace I have come to bring, but a sword.” (Matthew 10:34 NJB).

There is no record of Jesus picking up a sword in the Gospels, but I think he had big plans about doing so.

Consider Jesus attitude to those who had grown rich at the peasants expense;
“Yes, I tell you again, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 19:24 NJB)

The Romans sent a cohort of soldiers (500 men) to arrest him in the garden of Gethsemane, then executed him. Crucifixion was reserved for the worst criminals and zealots. The Romans only used that sort of manpower and that particular punishment when their authority was being challenged. Two other zealots were executed next to him.

Consider what Luke has a follower of Jesus saying shortly after the crucifixion;
“Our own hope had been that he would be the one to set Israel free….” (Luke 24:21 NJB). To set Israel free could only mean one thing in first century Judea – to remove Roman rule!

The fact Jesus was a zealot is staring us in the face from the pages of the Bible!

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 3:49 pm » by Zer0

You just love picking on Yeshua don`t you? Whats your story? Did a priest anally violate you and now you hate Christians? Please do tell.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 3:53 pm » by Thedude69

No, 3 of my uncles were subjected to that when they were kids though.

I attack it because it is a negative influence on society, and of course because it is the ultimate Conspiracy.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 4:01 pm » by Zer0

thedude69 wrote:I attack it because it is a negative influence on society, and of course because it is the ultimate Conspiracy.

I see, so then you made it your goal to expose this conspiracy and rid the world of this evil? A noble goal... but let me ask ya something, ever heard of the Mohammed guy? Fuck dude he is all like "AN ANGEL TALKED TO ME IN A CAVE AND SHIT! SO NOW IM BETTER THAN THAT JESUS GUY" and his followers were all like "Yo bro lets use this new religion your setting up to make even more stupid-ass religious based laws such as "women have to cover themselves from head to toe" and "man can marry as many women as they want, cause men go to heaven and get like 72 virgins anyways"

Don`t even get me started into how some followers are programmed to think that its cool to strap yourself to a bunch of bombs, and then go to a public place full of "infidels" and blow the fuck out of everything....

You may want to look into that, the Jesus conspiracy is old news, move on bro.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 5:09 pm » by Mediasorcerer

he cant move on,no where else will have him.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 5:20 pm » by Mediasorcerer

thedude69 wrote:No, 3 of my uncles were subjected to that when they were kids though.

I attack it because it is a negative influence on society, and of course because it is the ultimate Conspiracy.

what is this,your life story,

so your a conspiracy theorist,obama will have you locked up,ask cass sunstein,he works for obama,sure you still want to support him?

its all falling apart now isnt it.like it always does,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 8:24 pm » by Thedude69

Have you shaken his hand and looked him in the face? Didn't think so. I think I am a better judge of his character than you..

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 8:34 pm » by Kinninigan

Jesus is a metaphor for our Sun, all christians are sun worshipers, thats why they goto church on "Sunday"

Mohammed is a metaphor for the moon, look at the symbol for the Shriners
And about Islam, the creseant moon and 5 pointed are there symbols, the star represents the planet Venus, which forms a pentagram in the sky in its yearly cycle with earth.

And ask yourself why NASA cant show a picture of the planet Venus, and people think the pentagram is Satan, did you ever realize Santa is spelled with the same letters
Religion is mind control and a way to keep the populations of the world to come together in world peace
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 8:41 pm » by Will69ease

kinninigan wrote:Jesus is a metaphor for our Sun, all christians are sun worshipers, thats why they goto church on "Sunday"

And about Islam, the creseant moon and 5 pointed are there symbols, the star represents the planet Venus, which forms a pentagram in the sky in its yearly cycle with earth.

And ask yourself why NASA cant show a picture of the planet Venus, and people think the pentagram is Satan, did you ever realize Santa is spelled with the same letters
Religion is mind control and a way to keep the populations of the world to come together in world peace

Been watching a little "Zeitgeist" I see.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 8:51 pm » by Kinninigan

will69ease wrote:
kinninigan wrote:Jesus is a metaphor for our Sun, all christians are sun worshipers, thats why they goto church on "Sunday"

Been watching a little "Zeitgeist" I see.

No Jordan Maxwell, where Zeitgeist got their info!
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Next