Jewish child molesters that are never on the NEWS - WHY

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 19, 2011 3:59 pm » by Ironlikealion

abdullha14 wrote:sorry, it was too shocking seriously, i never thought imam's do things like that to their 3 year old daughters

no dont take it this way , what i mean is that this kind of threads will only lead to
a come back threads like this one ,the issue is complicated and explosive enough
without us helping to drag it farther into the pit with shitty topics that will lead only to
more hate , yeah most of the times the haters dont give a shit and they will push every pathetic accusation,but in the long run ,they only shooting themselves in the leg .
let them play their little retard games , it wont lead them anywhere anyway .

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 19, 2011 9:12 pm » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 21, 2011 5:28 am » by Zer0

Do not even get me started on Muslim child molester... ye you know the ones in the middle east who get married to a bunch of little girls just cause they got the money? Shall we talk about that?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 21, 2011 9:35 am » by Slith

Uuuggghh! This is a loaded topic. Sorry, it's gonna hit the shitter, even worse than it has. Locked

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Previous