Jewish court sentences dog to death by stoning

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7400
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 pm

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 12:34 am » by Mozi!!a


e6722maj wrote:hope that dog's ok


.


yeah man i hope hi is ok.talk about a hero. and they want to kill.

when they cant stand even the animals going agaist them. then you know the world is realy fucked up :bang;
lol

good post :flop:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 717
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:51 pm

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 12:38 am » by abdullha14


harbin wrote:Alright that does it, you have not idea the can of worms you've opened for yourself here.

Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 12:39 am » by Lowsix


theoracle wrote:lowsix its not what he says its the way he attacks every thing anti Israeli false or true .If he stuck to the serious subjects he would be ok .Its a shame because he is intelligent and very perceptive .
He would make a great member if he didnt make it so obvious that he is just here to defend Israel instead of the truth about Israel.

peace and love theoracle


Um you should take your time and check his posts and his sources,
instead of hopping the bandwagon. Ive not once ever seen him post anything blatantly false. And ive looked. The worst i could say is biased...but so what?

I dont care if he comes to defend Israel.
Someone has to... and he lives there..so .. yeah.
and like i said, his stuff checks out, so hes not a bullshitter.

And if he makes money off it, good for him.
I've checked into it, and they said I had to be Israeli.

lol wheeehaw!
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7927
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 12:40 am » by Harbin


abdullha14 wrote:
harbin wrote:Alright that does it, you have not idea the can of worms you've opened for yourself here.

Image

Image
:lol:
Image
Antiwar.com

Initiate
Posts: 847
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:33 pm

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 12:42 am » by Theoracle


lowsix wrote:
theoracle wrote:lowsix its not what he says its the way he attacks every thing anti Israeli false or true .If he stuck to the serious subjects he would be ok .Its a shame because he is intelligent and very perceptive .
He would make a great member if he didnt make it so obvious that he is just here to defend Israel instead of the truth about Israel.

peace and love theoracle


Um you should take your time and check his posts and his sources,
instead of hopping the bandwagon. Ive not once ever seen him post anything blatantly false. And ive looked. The worst i could say is biased...but so what?

I dont care if he comes to defend Israel.
Someone has to... and he lives there..so .. yeah.
and like i said, his stuff checks out, so hes not a bullshitter.

And if he makes money off it, good for him.
I've checked into it, and they said I had to be Israeli.

lol wheeehaw!


yeah he defiantly isnt a bull shitter .This post is about a dog being stoned common this is not worthy of his intellect you know what I mean.

peace and love theoracle
Peace and love theoracle

Conspirator
Posts: 1225
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:03 pm

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 12:43 am » by Ironlikealion


thanks low6 ,respect right back at you .
Image

Conspirator
Posts: 1225
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:03 pm

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 12:45 am » by Ironlikealion


theoracle wrote:yeah he defiantly isnt a bull shitter .This post is about a dog being stoned common this is not worthy .



so what do you suggest that i sit back and shut up ? why ? i thought we are suppose to be
for truth ?
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 12:46 am » by Will69ease


abdullha14 wrote:nobody at ynet heard about this story
a link to the actual article would be nice, thank you

Don't hold your breath.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7927
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 12:47 am » by Harbin


will69ease wrote:
abdullha14 wrote:nobody at ynet heard about this story
a link to the actual article would be nice, thank you

Don't hold your breath.

Yes, the Sott.net link is the only source I can find.
Image
Antiwar.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7600
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 12:54 am » by Flecktarn


harbin wrote:
will69ease wrote:
abdullha14 wrote:nobody at ynet heard about this story
a link to the actual article would be nice, thank you

Don't hold your breath.

Yes, the Sott.net link is the only source I can find.

the story is also posted here http://uk.news.yahoo.com/jewish-court-s ... h-stoning-
By Menahem Kahana | AFP
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... oning.html
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels ... toning-059
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 43,00.html
ImageImage


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook