Jewish court sentences dog to death by stoning

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7600
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostSun Jun 19, 2011 12:33 am » by Flecktarn


this story is great because some claimed it was fake and not even on ynet ,,,,and low and behold it was true and on ynet ,,,what were the chances of that :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
harbin :flop: :flop:
ImageImage

Conspirator
Posts: 1225
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:03 pm

PostSun Jun 19, 2011 1:41 am » by Ironlikealion


it is fake ,no matter how hard you'll try to deny it fleck ,you are getting really desperate and sad .

Dog Affair: Ma'ariv, clarifies and apologizes to the Court
Another stage in the affair dubbed "dog story", it was reported in print - that members of the media - civil affairs court in Jerusalem ordered to stone a dog out in a doorway - the law and would not budge.

Newspaper Ma'ariv, was one of the tools - the media reported about the case, as reported among - other things that the Association, Animal Welfare, filed a police complaint against the presiding judge - law Rabbi Abraham - Dov Levin.

This morning (Wednesday), the newspaper published a "clarification", probably due to the rabbi's statement that he intends to sue the vessel - the media reported the affair in an incorrect and is not verified.

Clarifying the paper, said: "On 3 June 2011 we published a report entitled" Mea Shearim: Court-ordered to stone a dog ". Knowing Report a police complaint filed by the SPCA - the police against a life - civil affairs court in Jerusalem.

"Knowing that was also brought sweeping denial of the presiding judge - law, Joshua Levine, a complaint that. Rabbi said in part:" No animal abuse based on the law and not by logic. The fact that the urban center collected the dog from - court.

"Headline news did not reflect the whole story and we apologize for any distress caused to the house - the law and his friends", the apology of the newspaper Ma'ariv, surely put an end to a sad story. It should be noted that other tools - the media reported the affair in a distorted manner is still not apologized.

Remember two weeks ago published one of the print - media distorted the dog arrived at the house - civil affairs court in Jerusalem and refused to leave, was stoned to the teaching of the judges, after they decided that the editor's lifetime - 20 years ago law punishable by stoning.

Following publication, was filed - by the Society SPCA, a police complaint against the presiding judge - law, Rabbi Avraham Dov Levin, for teaching that seemed given to stone the dog with stones.

But, as reported here, the judges had not ordered to stone the dog with stones, and the only thing they did was call the city's urban center. Rabbi Levin has published a strong response, described here in full, against advertisers who invented the story, it also held consultations regarding the prosecution against all media.

http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... %25AA.html
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7600
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostSun Jun 19, 2011 2:28 am » by Flecktarn


ironlikealion wrote:it is fake ,no matter how hard you'll try to deny it fleck
,you are getting really desperate and sad .


Dog Affair: Ma'ariv, clarifies and apologizes to the Court
Another stage in the affair dubbed "dog story", it was reported in print - that members of the media - civil affairs court in Jerusalem ordered to stone a dog out in a doorway - the law and would not budge.

Newspaper Ma'ariv, was one of the tools - the media reported about the case, as reported among - other things that the Association, Animal Welfare, filed a police complaint against the presiding judge - law Rabbi Abraham - Dov Levin.

This morning (Wednesday), the newspaper published a "clarification", probably due to the rabbi's statement that he intends to sue the vessel - the media reported the affair in an incorrect and is not verified.

Clarifying the paper, said: "On 3 June 2011 we published a report entitled" Mea Shearim: Court-ordered to stone a dog ". Knowing Report a police complaint filed by the SPCA - the police against a life - civil affairs court in Jerusalem.

"Knowing that was also brought sweeping denial of the presiding judge - law, Joshua Levine, a complaint that. Rabbi said in part:" No animal abuse based on the law and not by logic. The fact that the urban center collected the dog from - court.

"Headline news did not reflect the whole story and we apologize for any distress caused to the house - the law and his friends", the apology of the newspaper Ma'ariv, surely put an end to a sad story. It should be noted that other tools - the media reported the affair in a distorted manner is still not apologized.

Remember two weeks ago published one of the print - media distorted the dog arrived at the house - civil affairs court in Jerusalem and refused to leave, was stoned to the teaching of the judges, after they decided that the editor's lifetime - 20 years ago law punishable by stoning.

Following publication, was filed - by the Society SPCA, a police complaint against the presiding judge - law, Rabbi Avraham Dov Levin, for teaching that seemed given to stone the dog with stones.

But, as reported here, the judges had not ordered to stone the dog with stones, and the only thing they did was call the city's urban center. Rabbi Levin has published a strong response, described here in full, against advertisers who invented the story, it also held consultations regarding the prosecution against all media.

http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... %25AA.html

Image
,you are getting really desperate and sad .
says the person who jumps on every thread about israel,muslims ,iran ,,,,one trick pony springs to mind ,,,like i said before ,no ufos ,ghosts chemitrails , weird animals ,or any other type stuff in your country ,,,,,,just the usual scripted defence of a country no matter what ,,ultra nationalistic springs to mind also ,,slag my country off if you like ,i bet no one in the uk cares ,,or do the usual and go for the personal attack ,,,,you neve did say what your job was ,,,but i guess we know what it is ,,keep up the good work ,its entertaining :clapper:
ImageImage

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9348
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:08 pm

PostSun Jun 19, 2011 2:31 am » by Freeyourmindnow


flecktarn wrote:
ironlikealion wrote:it is fake ,no matter how hard you'll try to deny it fleck
,you are getting really desperate and sad .


Dog Affair: Ma'ariv, clarifies and apologizes to the Court
Another stage in the affair dubbed "dog story", it was reported in print - that members of the media - civil affairs court in Jerusalem ordered to stone a dog out in a doorway - the law and would not budge.

Newspaper Ma'ariv, was one of the tools - the media reported about the case, as reported among - other things that the Association, Animal Welfare, filed a police complaint against the presiding judge - law Rabbi Abraham - Dov Levin.

This morning (Wednesday), the newspaper published a "clarification", probably due to the rabbi's statement that he intends to sue the vessel - the media reported the affair in an incorrect and is not verified.

Clarifying the paper, said: "On 3 June 2011 we published a report entitled" Mea Shearim: Court-ordered to stone a dog ". Knowing Report a police complaint filed by the SPCA - the police against a life - civil affairs court in Jerusalem.

"Knowing that was also brought sweeping denial of the presiding judge - law, Joshua Levine, a complaint that. Rabbi said in part:" No animal abuse based on the law and not by logic. The fact that the urban center collected the dog from - court.

"Headline news did not reflect the whole story and we apologize for any distress caused to the house - the law and his friends", the apology of the newspaper Ma'ariv, surely put an end to a sad story. It should be noted that other tools - the media reported the affair in a distorted manner is still not apologized.

Remember two weeks ago published one of the print - media distorted the dog arrived at the house - civil affairs court in Jerusalem and refused to leave, was stoned to the teaching of the judges, after they decided that the editor's lifetime - 20 years ago law punishable by stoning.

Following publication, was filed - by the Society SPCA, a police complaint against the presiding judge - law, Rabbi Avraham Dov Levin, for teaching that seemed given to stone the dog with stones.

But, as reported here, the judges had not ordered to stone the dog with stones, and the only thing they did was call the city's urban center. Rabbi Levin has published a strong response, described here in full, against advertisers who invented the story, it also held consultations regarding the prosecution against all media.

http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... %25AA.html

Image
,you are getting really desperate and sad .
says the person who jumps on every thread about israel,muslims ,iran ,,,,one trick pony springs to mind ,,,like i said before ,no ufos ,ghosts chemitrails , weird animals ,or any other type stuff in your country ,,,,,,just the usual scripted defence of a country no matter what ,,ultra nationalistic springs to mind also ,,slag my country off if you like ,i bet no one in the uk cares ,,or do the usual and go for the personal attack ,,,,you neve did say what your job was ,,,but i guess we know what it is ,,keep up the good work ,its entertaining :clapper:


ironlikealion is a smurf :flop:

Conspirator
Posts: 1225
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:03 pm

PostSun Jun 19, 2011 3:13 am » by Ironlikealion


lol you guys are pathetic .
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7600
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostSun Jun 19, 2011 3:28 am » by Flecktarn


ironlikealion wrote:lol you guys are pathetic .

see the personal touch ,,,nice :sunny:
ImageImage

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7608
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostSun Jun 19, 2011 3:35 am » by 99socks


freeyourmindnow wrote:ironlikealion is a smurf :flop:



No he's not.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Image

Conspirator
Posts: 1225
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:03 pm

PostSun Jun 19, 2011 3:42 am » by Ironlikealion


flecktarn wrote:see the personal touch ,,,nice :sunny:


come on fleck what the fuck happened to you man ? we used to be able to have normal
conversations in the past ? why now all i get from you is this childish accusations that
you insist to repeat over and over again (and they are not even true) ? and personal questions.... wtf ? are you mining data or something ?

i know you hate religions ,and you try to prove that Judaism is just as fucked as any other
religion ,but in your eagerness to prove your point you relay in this case on a story that was
proved wrong , stoning dogs is a fucked up thing to do ,if it was true i would have been
pissed about it as well (although you know in some other countries some stone people,but lets
not get into that) but since the story is not true ,your insistence to keep pushing it making you look like the zealot that you supposedly try to criticize .
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7600
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostSun Jun 19, 2011 4:05 am » by Flecktarn


normal conversations are good but being a nations defender is no so good ,,what was your purpose of attacking harbin ,because of his post ??? that didnt go down well ,,and childish and a zelot could also be levelled at yourself ,,looks like the story was bait and some took it ,,a story about israel and its jumped on ,,im not pushing the story ,,just the reality of stupidity and argument surrounding it ,and i do consider you a good guy,,,im just not big on religion and nationalist ,,,
wtf ? are you mining data or something ?
you got a cat or a dog :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
ImageImage

Conspirator
Posts: 1225
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:03 pm

PostSun Jun 19, 2011 4:23 am » by Ironlikealion


well it's all in the perspective isn't it ? i think it went well enough, and no if you read
the thread i called harbin hate monger after he tried to claim that the fact that this story is fake
was disinfo ,and that's the problem ,not the fact that he bought the story himself , because based
on his posting history it's pretty obvious he believes any piece of bullshit claim about Jews (not to
mention that sometimes he posts neo nazi propaganda . ) he is a hate monger ,wheter you
acknowledge it or not .

now that nation defender bullshit again , maybe if people will stop lie or talk out of ignorance
so much i wouldn't feel the need to defend it so much ,but really even if i was die hard nationalistic who are you to judge ?
Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook