Jews Against Israel

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 4:21 pm » by Ironlikealion

mediasorcerer wrote:fuk,that guy is very clever,he can see thru things,he is right,the zionists are not even real jews.

Nope that guy is a fanatic religious idiot ,the kind of religious morons that gets bashed here
daily , but suddenly when one ,that come from a small minority of anti israel fanatics say
something you like to hear suddenly they are very clever ?

typical hypocrisy .
harbin hypocrisy is even greater as he usually push the agenda that Jews
are the devil ,but again he has no problem using them when they are delusional and ignorant
as he is .

and media, Zionist is a person that believes Israel has a right to exist as a independent Jewish
nation , your declaration that "zionists are not even real jews." is just plain stupid .

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 4:25 pm » by Harbin

So Iron, what is your fee schedule for your service ?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 4:26 pm » by Ironlikealion

So harbin ,how's it's like to be a neo nazi piece of shit ?

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 4:28 pm » by Boondox681

Sure we can do it, but I have to be carefull not to hold my right arm in 90degree in public for more then 3sec..could give me jailtime.

i guess that puts a downer on that age old tradition of waving at your friends.

fuckin' hitler...still fuckin' shit up after 50 years

i'm bringin' back the hitler 'stache.fuck 'em :D
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 4:35 pm » by -Marduk-

ironlikealion wrote:So harbin ,how's it's like to be a neo nazi piece of shit ?

Never heard of black nazis before, iron.

haha

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 4:39 pm » by Ironlikealion

black or not (and i believe he's not) he still display every characteristic
of neo nazi filth .
Last edited by Ironlikealion on Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 4:39 pm » by -Marduk-

boondox681 wrote:fuckin' hitler...still fuckin' shit up after 50 years

50 years? Haha

So Addi died 1961?

Which timezone you´re living at?

:lol:

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 4:43 pm » by Harbin

ironlikealion wrote:So harbin ,how's it's like to be a neo nazi piece of shit ?

There you go again.
Name calling. :yell:

I'm simply a man in world curious about how things work. Being interested in a wide range of subjects, I come back to this one on occasion. Why ?
I was initially and still am somewhat taken aback at the resistance to open honest speech about Zionism.
Now, certainly your a fine person, but any inquiry into the matter is unacceptable, it appears.
Not just in the internet world, but in real face to face situations, I have found the subject off limits as well, even among long time friends.
Therefore, I find the matter very curious. It just isn't talked about and the ability of those who wish to stifle speech on the matter is very impressive. I am curious about the social mechanics of this as well.
There are SO MANY angles concerning this, that care must be taken to remember to step back from it, and that I do. But then, there it is on the news.

Here Israel calls for attacks on Iran.
Rabbis in New Jersey indicted on organ trafficking.
Rabbi arrested for child molestation..... etc, etc...

There does not seem to be any considerable break in the bad news. So, my attention is turned towards it again.
I simply want to know what is happening, but no clear answers are forthcoming as those that want to obfuscate the issues, or frustrate any objective conversation are always there, ready to pounce.

YOU ANTISEMITE !

curiouser and curiouser....
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 4:58 pm » by Ironlikealion

I dont understand you , you dont know me ,yet you demonize me , my people,
and my country, most of the times with pure bullshit claims you have no clue about ,
and you expect me to stay polite ? get a clue scam .

harbin wrote:I was initially and still am somewhat taken aback at the resistance to open honest speech about Zionism.any inquiry into the matter is unacceptable, it appears.
Not just in the internet world, but in real face to face situations, I have found the subject off limits as well, even among long time friends.
I simply want to know what is happening, but no clear answers are forthcoming as those that want to obfuscate the issues, or frustrate any objective conversation are always there, ready to pounce.

Please , the internet the media and the academia , is packed with anti Israel /anti Jewish
/ anti Zionist material , what resistance to open speech you talk about ?

when you post bullshit hate propaganda and try to sell it as truth you shouldn't
really get that surprised that people calling your bullshit , so what you really mean
here is why you are not accepting the bullshit that i bought ,and not "resistance to
open honest speech" by any means ,no one forbids you from spreading
your hate ,but it doesn't mean that it's truth .

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 5:19 pm » by Harbin

The world is waking up sir, the age of revealing is upon us. These things will get sorted out, and the lies will have no more play among the leadership of the earth.
Certainly those involved in the Zionist movement will be treated with empathy, kindness and knowing compassion, when the time comes to deconstruct the Zionist project in Palestine.
Antiwar.com

PreviousNext