Jews Against Israel

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 5:22 pm » by Mozi!!a

Palestinians survey a structure targeted by Israeli air strikes, that locals say is a car maintenance facility and the Israeli military says is a weapons manufacturing site in Gaza City July 13, 2011. [Photo/Agencies]

GAZA - Israeli airplanes carried out two air strikes in the Gaza Strip around midnight on Thursday, witnesses said.

One of the raids targeted a smuggling tunnel beneath Gaza's southern border with Egypt and destroyed the tunnel, the witnesses said, adding that houses near the borders were slightly damaged in the bombing.

The other air strike hit an open space in the east of Gaza city.

There have been no reports of casualties in the two aerial attacks.

The Israeli attacks came after Palestinian militants fired four missiles into southern Israel over the past 24 hours.

No Palestinian groups have claimed responsibility for the rocket fire, which renewed three months after Gaza's Hamas rulers persuaded militant factions to halt attacks following a few days of cross-border violence that left 19 Palestinians dead.
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2011 ... 902155.htm

http://english.eastday.com/e/110714/u1a5995888.html

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/w ... 981079.htm

http://www.paltelegraph.com/palestine/g ... night.html

http://www1.antaranews.com/en/news/7373 ... -witnesses

http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/ ... a-strip-2/

http://electronicintifada.net/content/i ... efuge/9152

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 5:27 pm » by Ironlikealion

harbin wrote:when the time comes to deconstruct the Zionist project in Palestine.

keep dreaming mong ...

Palestine =Jordan

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 5:29 pm » by Mochon

harbin wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

dude if these guys protesting were in power netanyahu would look like a baby...

Religion and politics dont mix at all.its a dangerous combo.
When i first started watching i thought this was related to the newest law of the current govt whit their dont bash israel or u will be arrested policy :vomit: :bang;

How old is this video do u know??

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 5:33 pm » by Harbin

mochon, are you an antisemite too ?
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 5:34 pm » by Ironlikealion

mochon wrote:i thought this was related to the newest law of the current govt whit their dont bash israel or u will be arrested policy

I see the leftist media brainwash reached Australia already , the law is not anti bashing
but anti boycott ,and it does not talk about arresting anyone but about stop state funding and
funds tax deduction to bodies that incite boycotts ,plus a option for the ones who
got boycotted to sue those that boycotted him .

+ US and France has similar laws .

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 5:42 pm » by Mochon

truthinlies wrote:Im just trying to say we wont get freedom and peace by trying to find an enemy.
we are the mass, devided by money, language, social stds, religion and much more on personal levels.

only becoming aware of that going to enable us to change something. Unlucky thing is mind evolution didnt reach those non internet generations, also they didnt grow up solving problems 24/7 in video games.
and on top media is pumping wrong way 24/7 + school and jobs are keeping ppl busy and keen for some fun time, so if Id be one of those 2% owning 50% or prolly even more these days, wouldnt really be concernd about the mob, they got no swagg... U GOT NO SWAGG but some evolved to become sheeple dogs so things are going well overall, yeah who cares.

actually Id say to call us all "homo sapiens sapiens" is the origin of sarcasm.

@ iron

Man its boycott if u protest in the streets,the fact than the us and france do that doesnt at all explain this,it just makes it even sadder man,since both countries are supposed to be first world countries....wtf does democracy mean when people does not have free speech or has a free speech guarantee somewhat limited? i dont agree to that...

its gon take some more years and then I think those in power already got the doors locked and keys swallowd

and crapped and buried man.....

division and segregation due to religious belifes is crap,religious motivated hate is crap,and the only thing people can do to solve the issues in the area is forgive forget...its not even a bit easy,but the only thing that will make it get better there is a commitment from the people in there to move forward,and come together...or keep staying in the past,and be eaten by their own demons and well earned karma. :cheers:

Nope harbin,im a jewish descendant,and im israeli,still not a conventional jew...and no im not lol r you?

@ iron

Man its boycott if u protest in the streets,the fact than the us and france do that doesnt at all explain this,it just makes it even sadder man,since both countries are supposed to be first world countries....wtf does democracy mean when people does not have free speech or has a free speech guarantee somewhat limited? i dont agree to that...

Bout the video whatever these guys yell or demand is based upon the wish of creating a religious controlled state.so they have their little agenda as well.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 5:50 pm » by Mochon

oh and btw what iron said as a definition of zionism is in fact that thing.the different tendencies and reasons por people to practice or support zionism plus all the bullshit claims about it being from a cult who drinks baby blood to the so called protocols of zion are purely hate motivated claims.

I think u guys should check that out for yourselves so you dont say iron gets paid to write it..use the internet,grab an enciclopedia....if ur really r open minded people and enjoy discussion and debate u should know already this 2 things dont get anywhere unless people r willing to check it out for themselves,prove or disprove the issue and then talk about what u found....but if we are all stubborn and just wanna be right all the time...then whats the point of even engaging in such debate....

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 5:53 pm » by Ironlikealion

mochon wrote:@ iron

You obviously haven't read the law itself , no , protesting and economical boycotts are two
completely different things , it got nothing to do with free speech , Organization that call
for boycotts on Israel shouldn't get state funds , or reduction in taxes ,there's nothing anti
free speech about that , if any given Org boycotts or incite to boycott a certain biz in
Judea for example then it's only fair that that biz would be able to sue against those that
hurt his biz based only on their rotten political agenda .

this law is not anti democratic by a bit , the fact that the biased leftist media screaming
slippery slope, fascism ,only show how they distort reality , and the fact that US and France
have similar laws only shows yet again the lack of honesty from the criticizers side.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 6:03 pm » by Rydher

Is this the only video you guys can find? It's the same clip that pops up once a month it seems.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 6:05 pm » by Mochon

ironlikealion wrote:
mochon wrote:@ iron

You obviously haven't read the law itself , no , protesting and economical boycotts are two
completely different things , it got nothing to do with free speech , Organization that call
for boycotts on Israel shouldn't get state funds , or reduction in taxes ,there's nothing anti
free speech about that , if any given Org boycotts or incite to boycott a certain biz in
Judea for example then it's only fair that that biz would be able to sue against those that
hurt his biz based only on their rotten political agenda .

this law is not anti democratic by a bit , the fact that the biased leftist media screaming
slippery slope, fascism ,only show how they distort reality , and the fact that US and France
have similar laws only shows yet again the lack of honesty from the criticizers side.

No honestly i havent, all i keep finding about it is the same thing i wrote before...can u tell me where to read it?

I dont get it if its just business boycot whats the point? im sure the people doing business in israel already wont back out,and the ones who claim to boycott israel economically are abroad so whats the point?

We both know israelis wont boycott their own country,not in a single way.

im asking u all this things because i dont get it man... :think:

@ryder

it is

PreviousNext