Jews Against Israel

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 6:24 pm » by Phaeton

[youtube]uWt8B6vfzIs&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

As the former vdo could be marked as subjective; this can not be said so easily about these:

Upload to Disclose.tv

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 6:43 pm » by abdullha14

:flop:

long live the greater palestine for musslims only

long live the caliph hussain obama and the 100 yr plan

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 6:47 pm » by Mozi!!a

abdullha14 wrote::flop:

NO NO No Fuck that. i dont want that shit eather. :shooting:
but something in between if you know what i mean :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 6:56 pm » by Ironlikealion

mochon wrote:No honestly i havent, all i keep finding about it is the same thing i wrote before...can u tell me where to read it?

http://www.acri.org.il/he/wp-content/up ... ottlaw.pdf

mochon wrote:I dont get it if its just business boycot whats the point? im sure the people doing business in israel already wont back out,and the ones who claim to boycott israel economically are abroad so whats the point?

We both know israelis wont boycott their own country,not in a single way.

im asking u all this things because i dont get it man... :think:

wow ,you have been away a long time it seems , the radical Israeli left ,funded
by EU and ford foundation tries to do everything it can to fuck up Israel from inside .
do a little search about "NIS (new Israel fund) anti israel" to learn more about it .
or try here http://www.ngo-monitor.org/article/expo ... cratically
Last edited by Ironlikealion on Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 7:00 pm » by Mochon

demobe wrote:
abdullha14 wrote::flop:

NO NO No Fuck that. i dont want that shit eather. :shooting:
but something in between if you know what i mean :flop:

I dont think he doesnt.....or will.....

Abdullah....do you really think the whole world is gonna islamize? serious question...and if the answer is no..how do u plan to achieve the results on the map u show....

if things keep going this way...in a 100 years there wont be a map. think about it

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 7:36 pm » by Mochon

ironlikealion wrote:
mochon wrote:No honestly i havent, all i keep finding about it is the same thing i wrote before...can u tell me where to read it?

http://www.acri.org.il/he/wp-content/up ... ottlaw.pdf

mochon wrote:I dont get it if its just business boycot whats the point? im sure the people doing business in israel already wont back out,and the ones who claim to boycott israel economically are abroad so whats the point?

We both know israelis wont boycott their own country,not in a single way.

im asking u all this things because i dont get it man... :think:

wow ,you have been away a long time it seems , the radical Israeli left ,funded
by EU and ford foundation tries to do everything it can to fuck up Israel from inside .
do a little search about "NIS (new Israel fund) anti israel" to learn more about it .
or try here http://www.ngo-monitor.org/article/expo ... cratically

fisrt page first verse ...its mentioned,economically,culturally or academically.....

Yeah ive been gone for years now,but i will be back soon to visit...with bb doing all his funny stuff the left of course was gonna strenghten one way or the other....

I dont know man after that i feel that the right of other to do or try to do whatever they want as long as its peaceful should be respected...if things go bad then place this laws but in the meantime seems like a wild card is being played....

This seems to me as being defensive and that says a lot.....so is this for containing the left wing?
Sorry i ask so much.. and thanks for the links im gonna keep on reading :flop: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 9:26 pm » by Ironlikealion

mochon ,I'll repeat what i said in other post about this :

boycotts are used as political/economical tool to pressure Israel to make more concessions ,
without addressing any of it's concerns or reasoning, which plays a role in the delegitimization
efforts by elements within the international community and their local hired provocateurs Inside Israel .

A small overly aggressive radical left that went amok with demonization attempts, against
a segment of the Israeli population (Israelis living in Judea and Samaria) and Israel
in general , and this law is the result .

so Israelis inciting anti-Israel boycotts could soon be forced to pay,
not that bad if you ask me .

----
"
The bill comes in response to a wide range of boycotts – financial, academic, and others – that have recently been encountered in Israel.

academic or cultural Organizations that call for boycotts will not be entitled to receive tax-deductible donations or state funding. Anyone who is the subject of a boycott will be able to sue for damages.

criticism of the new bill rings hollow, particularly when it's coming from the quarters within the Israeli Left and the “international community” where economic, cultural and academic boycotts have been championed. After all, the bill is not only a defensive response to the growing support for boycott initiatives, but it also takes such initiatives to their logical conclusion. In fact, it is a mirror image of the international Boycott Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement, which has found wide support among international, radical pro-Palestine campaigners, Western liberals and Israeli leftists alike. "

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/is ... y-1.301968

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 47,00.html
------

Previous