Jews and Zionists - Ten Questions to the Zionists, from 1948

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 4:00 pm » by Boondox681

not a fanatic.just a believer in the truth.i've done my homework.do yours.

Absolute lies.

Fact.

prove me wrong.you can't.and it's not because you're too lazy to do your own research.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 4:42 pm » by Telos61

hey boon...

you look like the mythical symbollic jesus....
but you are a bit darker and more believable considering the europeans show jesus as a blonde surfer dude from LA........

if jesus was a literal figure.. he would have looked like a dark skinned palestinean and spoke aramaic...

:clapper:

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 4:56 pm » by Boondox681

hey boon...

you look like the mythical symbollic jesus....
but you are a bit darker and more believable considering the europeans show jesus as a blonde surfer dude from LA........

if jesus was a literal figure.. he would have looked like a dark skinned palestinean and spoke aramaic...

close....
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 5:06 pm » by Telos61

you forgot to add his cousin mario...

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 5:16 pm » by Aragajag

No one in the family mentions Bill Dope.

Upload to Disclose.tv

'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 5:30 pm » by Telos61

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 5:36 pm » by Aragajag

I have known many Christs in my life because I address them usually as ah fuck christ help mate, so and so forth goes the convo, after being edumacted more on this site i should of termed things less hetrophobicaly but i am unable to put these 4 most used words together fuck christ mate help. christ mate fuck help. mate fuck chirst help. so and so forth it could go. but i got syped by hopefully our new phycologist. from will let u know when i get sane.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 5:46 pm » by Boondox681

I have known many Christs in my life because I address them usually as ah fuck christ help mate, so and so forth goes the convo

been there :cheers:
you know when i quit having to do this?
was when i stopped talking to people.

i'll quote my brother violent j...
"I LOVE PEOPLE,I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM,
THAT'S WHY I MUST LIVE LIFE WITHOUT THEM"

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 5:56 pm » by Telos61

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 5:57 pm » by Aragajag

boondox681 wrote:
I have known many Christs in my life because I address them usually as ah fuck christ help mate, so and so forth goes the convo

been there :cheers:
you know when i quit having to do this?
was when i stopped talking to people.

i'll quote my brother violent j...
"I LOVE PEOPLE,I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM,
THAT'S WHY I MUST LIVE LIFE WITHOUT THEM"

Love your new hair do mate christ it helps a fuck load

PreviousNext