JFK and Our Secret History

Initiate

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 7:48 pm » by evesmedusa

Thanks to all that replied to my post - especially cornbread714 - But I am curious, as to why abyssdnb, the originator of this thread, never acknowledged mine or further comments as posted over this time.

I'm completely new to the conspiracy industry, and still learning, so I do appreciate those who take time to reply.

Eve.
The most courageous act is still to think for yourself, aloud.
Coco Chanel.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 7:54 pm » by Boondox681

fdr made it illegal to have a public union.gov't employees unions.
kennedy signed an executive order and changed that law.why?
we all see where that move has gotten us.
bankrupt.

all facts.i don't care what he SAID or THOUGHT.
i look at what he DID.

peace
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 2:25 am » by Harbin

boondox681 wrote:fdr made it illegal to have a public union.gov't employees unions.
bankrupt.

i look at what he DID.

peace

There must be some literature about JFK's thinking concerning this move. I'll look around.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 2:28 am » by Harbin

evesmedusa wrote:Thanks to all that replied to my post - especially cornbread714 - But I am curious, as to why abyssdnb, the originator of this thread, never acknowledged mine or further comments as posted over this time.

I'm completely new to the conspiracy industry, and still learning, so I do appreciate those who take time to reply.

Eve.

Your welcome Eve.
abyssdnb, probably has a life outside of dtv, heck he might even have a job and enjoy outside activities... :wink:
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 10:58 pm » by evesmedusa

harbin wrote:
evesmedusa wrote:Thanks to all that replied to my post - especially cornbread714 - But I am curious, as to why abyssdnb, the originator of this thread, never acknowledged mine or further comments as posted over this time.

Eve.

Your welcome Eve.
abyssdnb, probably has a life outside of dtv, heck he might even have a job and enjoy outside activities... :wink:

Thank you harbin, your right, of course, I am guilty of the same, I work for my hubbys company now, but I still try and find time to post if I can.

I have researched other threads by abyssdnd and he does tend to OP and and go!
Nevertheless, I'm looking into what boondox681 posted and I will post what I discover.

Eve.
Coco Chanel.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 11:07 pm » by Abyssdnb

Hi, to all who are wondering why I dont seem to answer bk n all! I am the same as the other guy, I have alot of things on the outside odf DTV, but... I do take notice of all your comments and I do post topics but not reply, unless I do have time to do so!

p.s - Also to the ppl who think im a guy - I am a woman not a man lol :lol:

Peace :flop: :wink: :cheers:
Image "Fear not the path of truth for the lack of people walking on it."

Initiate

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 11:25 pm » by evesmedusa

abyssdnb wrote:Hi, to all who are wondering why I dont seem to answer bk n all! I am the same as the other guy, I have alot of things on the outside odf DTV, but... I do take notice of all your comments and I do post topics but not reply, unless I do have time to do so!

p.s - Also to the ppl who think im a guy - I am a woman not a man lol :lol:

Peace :flop: :wink: :cheers:

Ah, thanks abyssdnb, if your like me, I simply don't have enough hours in the day!

Eve.
Coco Chanel.

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 1:31 am » by evesmedusa

boondox681 wrote:fdr made it illegal to have a public union.gov't employees unions.
bankrupt.

i look at what he DID.

peace

http://www.publicsectorinc.com/forum/2011/02/jfk-union-buster.html

This article from the public sector forum (US) advocates that JFK granted certain rights to Public Sector Unions in 1962.

But here we have the down side of this today:
States like Wisconsin, by contrast, mandate "agency shop" environments. Through payroll withholding, state and local governments collect either union dues or an equivalent fee from all employees, including those who prefer not to belong to the union.

An interesting perspective - employee's with no choice in the matter of paying Union fee's to retain their employment, and JFK who is considered by many to champion 'Freedom' of the individual, as relevant to the time and social conditions.

A little something by JFK.
Those who would destroy or further limit the rights of organized labor -- those who would cripple collective bargaining or prevent organization of the unorganized -- do a disservice to the cause of democracy.

Fifty years or so ago the American Labor Movement was little more than a group of dreamers, and look at it now. From coast to coast, in factories, stores, warehouse and business establishments of all kinds, industrial democracy is at work.

Employees, represented by free and democratic trade unions of their own choosing, participate actively in determining their wages, hours and working conditions. Their living standards are the highest in the world. Their job rights are protected by collective bargaining agreements. They have fringe benefits that were unheard of less than a generation ago.

Our labor unions are not narrow, self-seeking groups. They have raised wages, shortened hours and provided supplemental benefits. Through collective bargaining and grievance procedures, they have brought justice and democracy to the shop floor. But their work goes beyond their own jobs, and even beyond our borders.

Our unions have fought for aid to education, for better housing, for development of our national resources, and for saving the family-sized farms. They have spoken, not for narrow self-interest, but for the public interest and for the people.

~ President John F. Kennedy
August 30, 1960

fdr made it illegal to have a public union.gov't employees unions.
bankrupt.

So Government employee's should have less rights than other workers, simply because they work for 'the people'? An interesting paradox.

i look at what he DID.

Yes, He really did wrong supporting the Unions, didn't he?

Eve.
Coco Chanel.

Previous