JFK and Our Secret History

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 1:06 pm » by Abyssdnb

It was fifty years ago on January 20 that John F. Kennedy was sworn in as the 35th President of the United States. While historians debate over the nature of his legacy -- whether as just another proponent for the military-industrial complex who actually got the U.S. further embroiled in Vietnam, or as a possible renegade with a vision of a different future, who was eliminated before matters got out of hand -- there is no question that there was something about the man that brings the world back to him, again and again.

Yes, it was youth, that sense of style, that energy -- above all the sense of possibility that pervaded the man himself. His assassination, essentially a public execution, finalized the image and gave the entire world a sense of loss from which it has never fully recovered.

I am convinced that the day will come when we as a society will agree that JFK was killed in a conspiracy, something involving elements from within the U.S. national security establishment. The truth on that matter will not remain buried forever. So many people already know that the official statements of the U.S. government -- that it was all the work of one single unstable individual -- are false.

http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url ... crecy.html
Image "Fear not the path of truth for the lack of people walking on it."

Initiate

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 2:23 pm » by evesmedusa

Simply, it started with Eisenhower giving the US people and the world, the first warning about the Military/Industrial complex - With the wealthy controlling the money allocated to 'defence' - which in times of war can be basically any amount.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Kennedy Opposes the Soviet leader over the Cuban missiles, and becomes a national hero for his leadership and a popular President of the US people, and much respected World Leader - a serious danger to those who want the US to spend money on defence, and escalate the Vietnam War

Upload to Disclose.tv

Kennedy makes his famous 'Secret Society' speech - The 'Shadow' government knows now that the President is a real danger to the secret societies that control the Military/Industrial complex.

[youtube]RdUsJHeVXiE&[/youtube]

Kennedy issues Executive Order 11110 and the stakes are raised - he appears to be going after the 'Secret Societes' most important weapon of control - The 'Private' Federal Reserve Bank.

Kennedy is executed in full few of the US people - a blood sacrifice - and a graphic and stark warning to those who oppose the Secret Societies and the Industrial/Military complex - and a Banker (and member of those secret societies) is appointed to the Warren Commission, to ensure that the truth will never see daylight.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Recent Youtube video on just how much is spend by the US on War, even now.
Money and Power killed Kennedy - just as it has, and is, killing thousands around the world to continue feeding the beast known as "WAR".

Upload to Disclose.tv

Just a brief summary Of what I believe happened - just my opinion on the matter, placed in a quick time frame for easy reference. My first real attempt at constructing how a 'conspiracy theory' may work. - so be kind, please!

Eve.
The most courageous act is still to think for yourself, aloud.
Coco Chanel.

Initiate

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 11:29 pm » by evesmedusa

Well, this thread died and was forgotten!

Eve.
The most courageous act is still to think for yourself, aloud.
Coco Chanel.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 12:00 am » by Cornbread714

Good post, Eve, and I do understand your frustration when a "fun" thread gets more attention.

Don't become embittered over that. I think there is room for both here, sometimes a little humor is necessary, and the thing is, many people do also read the serious posts - maybe more than you imagine.

Sometimes I read a thread like this and simply don't have much to add because I am in agreement.

Actually, I'm not one of those that think Kennedy was such a hero, and honestly, I don't know for sure why and how he was assassinated. I was a kid when it happened and I've read plenty about him and the assassination and I have more doubts and questions than ever. Maybe that means someone's misinformation campaign worked on me, by throwing so many red herrings out there that the truth has been effectively obscured.

Sort of like 911...

Sometimes I don't reply or add anything because I simply don't know what to say, and I think a lot of us may feel that way sometimes.

It doesn't mean we are not paying attention, though.

I come off as a total joker on the forum sometimes but I do try to learn from the serious threads and posters. Also, when I post something serious, it tends to get buried fast and it happens to a lot of us.

That doesn't mean we should throw the baby out with the bathwater though. This is a pretty open and free forum compared to most and it's amazing how well it does work, with little moderation.

There is good info being posted here on a daily basis and there is serious discussion. Part of the problem is that there is such a volume of info, it's almost impossible to digest or even wade through it all. To me, that's a good problem to have.

I don't know if any of this is relevant to you, but I felt compelled to say it.

Cheers. :cheers:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 12:27 am » by 99socks

cornbread714 wrote:many people do also read the serious posts - maybe more than you imagine.

Sometimes I read a thread like this and simply don't have much to add because I am in agreement.
Sometimes I don't reply or add anything because I simply don't know what to say, and I think a lot of us may feel that way sometimes.

It doesn't mean we are not paying attention, though.

Me too.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 12:36 am » by Boondox681

kennedy was a lefty communist
so was oswald.
?
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 12:58 am » by Harbin

Kind of a "been there done that", subject for me, that is never solved. I am of the mind that JFK was killed by banking interests, as he had printed a few billion in United States Notes, and was to compete with the Federal Reserve. Apparently, this would have bankrupted the FED at the time, so...this event came to pass...
Antiwar.com

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 1:12 am » by Cornbread714

boondox681 wrote:kennedy was a lefty communist

Then you don't know much about the man. He was a rabid anti-communist.

In the first speech he made to the American public as their President, Kennedy made it clear that he intended to continue Eisenhower's policy of supporting the South Vietnamese government of Ngo Dinh Diem. He argued that if South Vietnam became a communist state, the whole of the non-communist world would be at risk. If South Vietnam fell, Laos, Cambodia, Burma, Philippines, New Zealand and Australia would follow. If communism was not halted in Vietnam it would gradually spread throughout the world. This view became known as the Domino Theory. Kennedy went on to argue: "No other challenge is more deserving of our effort and energy... Our security may be lost piece by piece, country by country." Under his leadership, America would be willing to: "pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and success of liberty."

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/USAkennedyJ.htm

Read your history. It's worth the effort.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 2:06 am » by 99socks

harbin wrote:Kind of a "been there done that", subject for me, that is never solved. I am of the mind that JFK was killed by banking interests, as he had printed a few billion in United States Notes, and was to compete with the Federal Reserve. Apparently, this would have bankrupted the FED at the time, so...this event came to pass...

That's kinda been my conclusion, too.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 2:10 am » by Harbin

[youtube]4_4DnilEnF8&[/youtube]
Antiwar.com

Next