Jimmy Carter Sued for $5 Million for Criticism of Israel

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 7:25 pm » by Proto

Upload to Disclose.tv

How about this ? this also piss you off ?

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 7:37 pm » by Santaownsyou

This does.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

And by the way when you maintain a brutal occupation of lands that aren't rightly yours, you have no right to bitch when the people fight back.

Just Breaking: as of 8:00 this morning god spoke to me, and gave the land that is currently israel to me, so now you are on my land that was given to me by god. I now have more of a right to it than you. You might want to think about leaving. :owned:
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 7:50 pm » by Proto

Hamas admits 600-700 of its men were killed in Cast Lead
The military group had previously claimed only 49 militants died during Gaza war, though Israel put the figure at 709.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-d ... d-1.323776

that's the problem with you Israel haters ,you cant tell the difference between propaganda
and reality ,your hate to Israel clouds your thought process .

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 7:58 pm » by zinzana

ah yes he is going to bitch and whine about the lack of muzzie land for the ayrabs now ahh

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 8:10 pm » by Santaownsyou

How is it that the undeniable truth can stare you two in the face, and yet you you seem to go on as if it doesn't exist. Then you just say that the bringer of the truth is just a hater/antisemite. And you accuse others of living in a bubble? :bang; Oh yeah I forgot your paid for it, how's the weather in the Negev?
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 8:19 pm » by Proto

yeah, when you base your "undeniable truth" on easy to dispute revised history, lies, and propaganda like most of you Israel haters do ,it's easy to ignore you , bring something serious to the table
for a change if you want a serious debate .

but of course you don't want debate ,you just want to infect other people with your hate .

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 8:22 pm » by zinzana

if the jews would all convert to islam tomorrow morning thats when all this fake conflict ends
if this conflict was about land than surely the muzzies have more than enough land dont you think?
not to mention that they surely didnt pay for the land but rather stole it together with the latin name that they cant even pronounce correctly because they dont even have a P in their fecking ayrab language

you can go cry to your mommy now that you dont have enough land waaaa

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 8:30 pm » by Santaownsyou

How is actual video not proof for you, oh yeah cuz you didn't even bother to watch them. You can't face the truth because your wrong and you know it. Everything I have posted today is not conjecture it is history, it is video evidence, it is truth. I didn't put up some hatred video of any nazies bashing jews. I didn't even put up an emotional photo diatribe video until you did. Truth hurts I know, but buddy what you got for sale ain't the truth, it's propaganda. Your party line of denials and misdirections isn't fooling anyone. It must be a pretty demeaning existence to have to try to keep justifying atrocities in order to support your countries objectives. Funny thing is that was what the SS did in nazi germany, and now you are too. You"re in good company there buddy.
Last edited by Santaownsyou on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 8:36 pm » by Proto

keep living in denial bro .

Master Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 8:41 pm » by Cornbread714

zinzana wrote:if the jews would all convert to islam tomorrow morning thats when all this fake conflict ends

Interesting proposition... :think:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

PreviousNext