Jimmy Savile 1975 Disturbing Audio Recording Just Released

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 4:45 pm » by Icarus1

cant upload it mate but below is a link to the itv site that showed it , you can view it here

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=326137
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 4:48 pm » by Icarus1

TAKE THE FIRST OPTION IN THE AGE RESTRICTION PAGE THAT POPS UP YOU DO NOT NEED A PIN CODE
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 4:50 pm » by domdabears

Why the fuck would anybody watch this????

Why the fuck would anybody post this???

What makes you think anyone would wanna hear this??

How does listening to this, stop whats going on?

Fuckin disgusting.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 4:56 pm » by Icarus1

watch the documentry dom , this exposes the cover up and failings of the people in power, the truth shall set you free my friend .this need to be in the public eye man so that a major corporation like that will never get away with it again, this scandle must be investigated to the max, iv got 5 daughters bro and i will kill anybody who would try to do likewise to them , i will not hesitate, either they would die or i would die.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 5:03 pm » by Icarus1

+ps dom the problem with this case is that nobody talked about it 25 years ago when they should have , insted of screaming it from the rooftops there was a wall of silence about the allegations , and thats why threds like this should be posted. i actually havent listened to the opening posters upload im talking about the documentary.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 5:09 pm » by *WillEase*

Icarus1 wrote:cant upload it mate but below is a link to the itv site that showed it , you can view it here

"Not available in your region"
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 5:10 pm » by Icarus1

willease666 wrote:
Icarus1 wrote:cant upload it mate but below is a link to the itv site that showed it , you can view it here

"Not available in your region"

soz bro im in the uk , i will search for an upload

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 5:16 pm » by Electrobadgr

I really hate to say this, but once again David Icke had reported these allegations years ago, i remember re-reading about it after his death but always assumed it would remain publically hidden as is common with cases of this nature. I suppose its good that its coming out now but suspect saville was only the tip of the iceberg...
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 5:25 pm » by Eldorado

Dom Da Bears wrote:Why the fuck would anybody watch this???? because they are pervs

Why the fuck would anybody post this??? because they are pervs

What makes you think anyone would wanna hear this?? because they are pervs

How does listening to this, stop whats going on? Hopefully it satisfies the perv, then he wont want to go after your kids??........ :alien51:

Fuckin disgusting.

X's 10 :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top:

No me molestes Icarus.............estas loco hombre
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 5:33 pm » by Icarus1

look elderado it looks as if the language barrier has you confused, im talking about the documentary that was aired last night that exposes this whole rancid affair , and dom i cant believe you actually wrote that , why would anybody watch that? we watch it because it exposes a cover up of epic proportions of a child molesting motherfucker.

PreviousNext