Jimmy Savile 1975 Disturbing Audio Recording Just Released

Initiate

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 5:45 pm » by Middleman

Not trying to excuse the cover up here, or indeed the behavior itself, but how is this different from what every rock band and some athletes were doing in the 1970s? Read any book about Led Zep or the Stones or dozens of others from those times, and they were neck deep in jailbait pussy every day.

Have you seen the movie "Almost Famous"? It celebrates that lifestyle. A number of famous "groupies" have written successful books about their experiences.

I'm not saying that makes it ok, but lets not bullshit ourselves that the situation is simple, or our societies response to it is consistent.

If there was an element of force or intimidation, it should have been criminally prosecuted, but if they were willing groupies, that makes the guy a piece of shit who should have been publicly exposed and lost his job, not a pedophile rapist who belongs in jail, IMO.

Even before I heard about this, I always thought he was a wrong 'un. I've watched every Louie Theroux docco, but I couldn't make it through the Jimmy Savile one because he was creeping me out. I certainly won't be listening to the audio recording.

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 6:09 pm » by domdabears

Eldorado wrote:
Dom Da Bears wrote:Why the fuck would anybody watch this???? because they are pervs

Why the fuck would anybody post this??? because they are pervs

What makes you think anyone would wanna hear this?? because they are pervs

How does listening to this, stop whats going on? Hopefully it satisfies the perv, then he wont want to go after your kids??........ :alien51:

Fuckin disgusting.

X's 10 :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top:

No me molestes Icarus.............estas loco hombre

AND LISTENING TO SOME GUY MOLEST A LITTLE GIRL ISN'T BEING A PERV????

WHY ARE YOU LISTING TO A LITTLE GIRL BEING MOLESTED!!????

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 6:17 pm » by Icarus1

can you fucking read man , i put up a link to a documentary that exposes corruption within the bbc and a child molesting member of that company, if mallogs link is disturbing you fucking remove it , but do not ever accuse me of backing up child molesters, your fucking losing it today man

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 6:23 pm » by Malogg

I will say this once folks wake the feck up our system is infested with pedo scum WTF are we gonna allow this to go on

Or are we going to take a stand and weed these c@nts out and make sure all children are going to live in a safer world .

RESIGNED: Steve Garner

Head of Rochdale children's services resigns after damning sex grooming scandal report . Read more here ~

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... dal-report
Image :flop:

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 6:26 pm » by domdabears

Icarus1 wrote:can you fucking read man , i put up a link to a documentary that exposes corruption within the bbc and a child molesting member of that company, if mallogs link is disturbing you fucking remove it , but do not ever accuse me of backing up child molesters, your fucking losing it today man

Who you talking to?

I don't see anyone talking to you.

Are you sitting there listening to a girl being molested too??

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 6:29 pm » by Icarus1

Dom Da Bears wrote:
Eldorado wrote:
Dom Da Bears wrote:Why the fuck would anybody watch this???? because they are pervs

Why the fuck would anybody post this??? because they are pervs

What makes you think anyone would wanna hear this?? because they are pervs

How does listening to this, stop whats going on? Hopefully it satisfies the perv, then he wont want to go after your kids??........ :alien51:

Fuckin disgusting.

X's 10 :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top:

No me molestes Icarus.............estas loco hombre

AND LISTENING TO SOME GUY MOLEST A LITTLE GIRL ISN'T BEING A PERV????

WHY ARE YOU LISTING TO A LITTLE GIRL BEING MOLESTED!!????

i have not listened to the opening video , i repeat i have not listened to the opening video , im talking about the documentary that was broadcast last night exposing what happened. do you understand what im saying .........................

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 6:30 pm » by domdabears

I'm not talking about any documentary.

I'm talking about the first video and the title in this thread.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 6:32 pm » by Icarus1

dom, jesus h christ , i thought you were talking about me, i get it now , no im not listening to it , i dont need to , it would repulse me, who are you talking to , mallog ?

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 6:33 pm » by Malogg

Just to let you know the link of the audio recording I seen on FaceBook from a good guy that exposes beastie b@stards everyday Brian Clare works hard on exposing this HELL ! .

Brian Clare is on the front line against this cancer here in the UK .

I take my hat off to Brian as everyday he exposes a sh1t load of scum and to be honest most of his posts I can not read as it makes my blood boil .

I got 100% RESPECT for him as he is a true WARRIOR for childrens safety .

https://www.facebook.com/bclare3

:pray:
Last edited by Malogg on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image :flop:

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 6:34 pm » by domdabears

The title of this thread, and the video is basically saying, "Hey, come listen to a little girl being molested".

That is seriously how its coming off as.

PreviousNext