Jimmy Savile 1975 Disturbing Audio Recording Just Released

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 6:39 pm » by Icarus1

fair enough man if i can get a copy of the doc i will post it in a new thread to avoid further confusion
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 6:40 pm » by Malogg

Dom Da Bears wrote:The title of this thread, and the video is basically saying, "Hey, come listen to a little girl being molested".

That is seriously how its coming off as.

Lol not guilty for the youtube video or title but yes I know this 100% exposes the BBC for turning a blind eye and no it would not have been posted if it was brutal and that I assure you of

The purpose here is to make sure folk see the BBC for the creed they really are .
HAHA Image

Initiate

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 6:44 pm » by Middleman

I haven't watched the docco, or read much beyond the headlines, but even I know that all of the women making public allegations were teenagers at the time, NOT CHILDREN.

The exact same thing happened to the cricket writer Peter Roebuck, who killed himself rather than face the consequences of his actions. People in the media were calling him a rapist and a pedo, but his victims were teenagers and young men in their 20s who were manipulated, rather than forced.

Words matter. The truth matters. Just because we find someone personally distasteful, doesn't mean we should start embellishing shit.

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 6:47 pm » by Troll2rocks

Dom chill man, this is a post dislosing truth, there is nothing illegal in this thread man. The audio only indicates abuse, and is actually on a YouTube link. Nobody here wants to listen to little girls being molested.

I am of the opinion that those responcible for such crimes should be outed, and that audio file, is yet another bullet thrown into the fre against a child abuser, which is front page news here in the UK. The documentary aired on ITV Wednesday night here, I missed it and asked earlier for a link to be posted so I can watch it.

If the audio file disturbs anyone (as it should) or they feel it should be removed, then by all means remove it or I will do the same. However I do not see this thread at all as being people wanting to listen to little girls being raped. That is a bit offensive man. Also malog posted it, and as we all know he is paedo hunter number one. :flop:

I think we are all very sensitive after the last week, and what we have had to deal with.

Lets night fight anyone, lets just do what we do best. Erm... fighting lol.

:cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 6:49 pm » by Icarus1

i agree with the above, did you try the link troll if your in the uk it should work ok
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 6:50 pm » by Noentry

I just watched that show on Jimmy Savile. :shock:
I used to watch him as a kid.
He would make dreams come true.

Was he protested by the establishment protected pedophilia or was it his fame that keep him safe?
IMO I think it was his fame and power.

What he did to those girls disgust me.

What I also find distressing is the amount of people that knew about this and did or said nothing.
Last edited by Noentry on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 7:09 pm » by Icarus1

yep for starters

Esther Rantzen admits: I knew about Savile rumours

Childline founder Esther Rantzen, a BBC broadcaster and long-time campaigner against child abuse, has admitted she had heard rumours about the behaviour of flamboyant entertainer Jimmy Savile.

Ms Rantzen, who appears in an ITV documentary tonight which claims Sir Jimmy sexually abused schoolgirls as young as 12, said: "There were always rumours that he behaved very inappropriately, sexually, with children."

She said: "For the first time there's more than one single child complaining.

"There are five adult women producing very similar statements about the way they were attacked."

Her comment underlines a whole series of questions being posed this week as observers ask how much BBC bosses knew of the star's behaviour and what action they should have taken to investigate.

Mr Savile, who died in October 2011, aged 84, was a household name and frontline entertainer from the 1960s and worked tirelessly as a charity fundraiser.

But the documentary Exposure makes claims supported by a number of women that Mr Savile indecently assaulted young girls - rumours of which apparently surfaced within days of his death.

Colleagues apparently knew of his behaviour, denied by his family, for years and newspapers and the police had investigated allegations.s

Surrey Police confirmed they received an allegation of indecent assault in 2007 which is alleged to have occurred at a children's home in Staines but the Crown Prosecution Service said there was insufficient evidence to proceed.

Broadcaster Paul Gambaccini said this week he had been waiting 30 years for the allegations to come out and the star had used his high-profile and successful charity work to stop claims being exposed.

Alison Bellamy, who wrote the star's authorised biography, said: "The rumours had been circulating for many decades."

However she said when he was quizzed by police he was very annoyed and "strenuously denied it over the years."

ITV's research is based on a BBC Newsnight film about allegations surrounding Sir Jimmy which was dropped by programme chiefs last December for "editorial reasons" because the abuse story "could not be substantiated."

Trustees of the Jimmy Savile Charitable Trust said they were "personally outraged and have no reason to believe these allegations."

Tuesday 02 October 2012
by Tony Patey

http://www.morningstaronline.co.uk/news ... ull/124606

i used to admire that woman but i feel if there was any doubt whatsoever she should have acted.........

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 7:33 pm » by Icarus1

malogg it would probably help if you changed the name of this thread to something like

possible evidence against jimmy saville in abuse case

or

is this proof that saville abused children

thats just my 2 cents worth , but you may keep it as it is should you choose ( although i can see were doms comming from ! )

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 7:40 pm » by Troll2rocks

For the record guys I have altered the name of the thread, and removed the child molestation reference. Which is what Dom was most opposed to, I think.

Hope I am not stepping on any toes, but after having a think about what transpired last week, I think its best to keep references like that out of main title threads for the time being, just as precaution. :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 7:49 pm » by Malogg

Troll2rocks wrote:For the record guys I have altered the name of the thread, and removed the child molestation reference. Which is what Dom was most opposed to.

Hope I am not stepping on any toes, but after having a think about what transpired last week, I think its best to keep references like that out of main title threads for the time being, just as precaution. :cheers:

Not at all , was trying to suss out how to edit the title , was gonna call it "Jimmy Savile ,one of the BBC'c Pedo's EXPOSED !."

Cheers Troll I only copied the youtube title shocking as it is but I personally have gotta say whoever gave the title to the youtube video was being honest .

Sorry if I offended anyone that certainly was not my intention although I would P1SS on Saviles grave , prolly would also SH1T on his gravestone lol .

PS I can not find a link to the full documentary and if anyone finds it b4 me please post it here .

Thankyou .

:cheers:
Last edited by Malogg on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HAHA Image

PreviousNext