PostThu Oct 04, 2012 7:51 pm » by One-23

Link to doc for those outside of UK

Exposure - The Other Side of Jimmy Saville

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu2i9x ... ipper_news

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 7:55 pm » by Icarus1

i wonder will the masons strip his knighthood off him now, probably not...................

thanx for that cageyone23 :cheers:
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Initiate

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 8:35 pm » by Crusader

I did not watch this doc last night as this kind of salacious reporting is not to my taste, coupled with the fact I grew up watching him, and dead so unable to defend these accusations. However I have just done so now and it would seem was just another over priveledged dirty old man. What a crying shame for all involved.

Jim"ll Flick It For You
Regular is not a unit of measure

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 10:01 pm » by Malogg

Cageyone23 wrote:Link to doc for those outside of UK

Exposure - The Other Side of Jimmy Saville

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu2i9x ... ipper_news

Nice one thankyou Cagey1

does anyone's prayers ever get answered

:cheers:

http://holliedemandsjustice.org/

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Those who tell the stories rule society.” ― Plato

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 4:02 pm » by Malogg

Brenda Mumsy Mcnamara just come on phone Angela Osborne phoned they are down at court,Brian garrish,Robert Green,Belinda McKenzie and more ALL OUTSIDE COURT WAITING FOR ANNE ,CLOSED COURT,SO PRAY FOR HOLLIE TOO WE GET THE RESULT SHE DESERVES ,Belinda will give a full update as soon as she returns home Angela,will ring me as soon as they here the result xxxxx

A few seconds ago · Like

Upload to Disclose.tv

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 5:13 pm » by Crawfish

The revulsion we have for pedophilia is a recent thing. In the old days (prior to about the mid-90s) when a girl reported this sort of thing she was pretty much treated like it was her own doing or her imagination. Until then, still well into the '80s, the girl was either too ashamed to say anything and took the blame on herself or was treated like a slut forever more.

This is how patriarchy has always been. Until we rise above it, we are going to be subject to it in all its aspects. This isn't just about physical sexual abuse, this is the problem with anyone being perceived as being above anyone else in any way. All -isms have to be extricated from our societal make-up for true fairness to exist.

Be as disgusted as you like about pedophilia. It's just one facet of the overarching problem.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 6:26 pm » by Boatman

Paedophilia as been around since time immemorial, it's only just recently we have given it a name.
It will always be until we spot the genes that make up one of these monsters, and either abort them, or smother them, and sterilise the parent's.
In my day they were called a "Dirty old Man", they are not so old any more are they?, and lets not forget there are women Paedophiles too.
Sad state of affairs.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 6:38 pm » by Emeraldtruth

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 8:08 am » by Malogg

This is info coppied n pasted from a good source pitty the fecker never posted links nvm lol I got alot more to post than this

MONARCH, JFK, JIMMY SAVILE, BARNARDOs
What links the CIA's Monarch brainwashing, and the JFK assassination, to Sir Jimmy Savile and the Barnardos children's homes?

Reportedly, the security services make use of children from childrens' homes.

1. According to Anonymous, (Scandalous Women: Christine Keeler and the Profumo Affair):

"Dr Stephen Ward... worked on a secret program for the USA, called Operation Monarch.

"Mind control, remote seeing ... Christine Keeler often said 'Ward controlled her'...

"Stephen Ward also helped out at ... Barnardo's with the traumatised kids (many had been beaten and raped etc.)

The notorious Barnardos.

2. Anonymous comments:

"The infamous Dr. Stephen Ward (linked to the Kennedy assassination: WARD AND MONARCH BRAINWASHING) once told me all of the kids at the Barnardos he worked at for free as a councillor had been sexually abused at some time.

" Ward ... used to hypnotise the kids...

"At Barnardo's ... Johnny Jones rose in the ranks and took over...

"Johnny Jones was David Bowie's dad."

3. According to Anonymous:

"Ward knew many people in the intel-services.... including the infamous Clay Shaw of JFK fame, David Ferrie too...
"Ronna Ricardo was an Irish girl raped and abused as a child...

"Several men had dumped her on the way, the last an American who held the key to the atomic bomb.

"Ronna Ricardo ... told me a few things about ritual masonic abuse of children, involving many top people.

"She was involved in supplying young girls...

"She was involved with Ward in trying to get a camera in to take photos of the abuses...

"She knew of one 10 year-old girl who disappeared after being taken to hospital by the police. Just vanished.

"There were rumours of an orphanage in Ireland (Ronna had contacts in the IRA) where men she named for me filmed children being abused by people specially chosen for blackmail - as they were being slowly strangled to death by Anthony Blunt. Snuff-movies."

4. Annette writes:

"Latest I heard ... is that several boys from Barnados and another home are suing the BBC for protecting Jimmy savile after he abused them."

..........................................................................................................

A former Radio 1 DJ has described how Sir Jimmy Savile's inappropriate behaviour towards young girls was an "open secret" at the BBC station.

Liz Kershaw also said she was routinely groped by another presenter as she was broadcasting in the 1980s.

The 54-year-old described the atmosphere at the station as "intimidating" and said that when she tried to complain she was asked if she was a lesbian.

Her comments came as the BBC promised to co-operate fully with an inquiry by the Metropolitan Police into claims that the late presenter Sir Jimmy Savile regularly abused young girls .

Ms Kershaw, who now works for Radio 6 Music, said that when she joined Radio 1 in 1987 - the year Sir Jimmy left - his behaviour was an "open secret" at the station.

The rumours were there, the jokes were there. It was an open secret," she told the BBC Radio 4 Today programme.

"Round Radio 1 everyone joked about Jimmy Savile and young girls. The main jokes were about his adventures on the Radio 1 Roadshow. It was massive then.

"It was rather like the X Factor going round the country then. Can you imagine the X Factor judges rounding up the contestants and asking for sexual favours after the show? I don't think so."

She said that it was typical of the culture at the station at that time.

When I walked into Radio 1 it was a culture I have never encountered before. I have always said it was like walking into a rugby club locker room and it was very intimidating for a young woman," she said.

"There was one presenter who routinely groped me. I would be sitting in the studio with my headphones on, my back to the studio door, live on air, and couldn't hear a thing except what was in my headphones, and then I'd find these wandering hands up my jumper fondling my breasts," she said.

"I couldn't say anything, I couldn't even explain because I was broadcasting to the nation.

“When I complained to somebody they were incredulous and said 'Don't you like it, are you a lesbian?"'

.....................................................................................................................................

She also told how she was routinely fondled by ­another presenter while she was on air

Former BBC Radio 1 DJ Liz ­Kershaw has told how she was routinely fondled by ­another presenter while she was on air.

She said the atmosphere at the station was ­“intimidating” and when she complained she was asked if she was a ­lesbian.

Liz, now on BBC Radio 6 Music, said when she joined Radio 1 in 1987, the year Savileleft, his behaviour was an open ­secret.

She told the Radio 4 Today programme: “The rumours were there, the jokes were there. It was an open secret... The main jokes were about his adventures on the Radio 1 Roadshow.”

Speaking of the culture of the station, Liz said: “I would be sitting with headphones on, live on air... and find ­wandering hands up my jumper fondling my breasts. When I complained to somebody, they said, ‘Don’t you like it, are you a ­lesbian?”’

A BBC spokesman expressed shock at the allegations and encouraged anyone with information to speak to police.

The corporation has promised to co-operate with an inquiry into the abuse claims against Savile.

...................................................................................................................

Lured to his mobile lair:
The 'caravan' where Jimmy Savile is believed to have abused young girls

This is the converted Range Rover Jimmy Savile is believed to have used to abuse young girls.

The radio DJ travelled around the country between charity fundraisers in the car – which he called his caravan – and it is claimed that he regularly ­invited ­teenagers to join him on the grubby ­mattress ­installed in the back.

A number of women have come forward in the past week and described being attacked in it.

One in Wednesday’s ­damning ITV ­documentary said she had to fight off the Jim’ll Fix It star after he sexually assaulted her.

Charlotte, who was 14 at the time and a pupil to Duncroft Approved School in Surrey, said: “I don’t know if he beckoned me first... I do remember I sat on his lap and the next thing, I felt this hand sort of go up my jumper and on my breast...”

Another named Jill said he bundled her into a caravan, called her a “nice little dolly bird” and forced her hand on to his crotch.

Savile bought the original model Range-Rover, which also has a basin and curtains, for £3,000 in the 1970s. It was expected to fetch £30,000 at auction this year but did not sell

..................................................................................................................

Jimmy Savile: TV star took my virginity when I was 15.. then he charmed my mum and dad
Ann Barrett thought she was in love and that they’d get married

Ann Barrett was only 15 when Jimmy Savile took her virginity.

She thought she was in love and that they’d get married.

The former primary teacher told this week how her parents were also fooled by Savile, and how he charmed them when he drove her home for dinner.

Ann says: “We arrived in his Rolls- Royce, having just had sex at his flat.

“My dad was thrilled, guiding the Rolls into the driveway, enjoying the looks from the neighbours.

“Jimmy leapt out and kissed my mother’s hand. But as we stepped through the dining-room door, he couldn’t resist touching me between the legs.”

Ann says she was still flat-chested and going through puberty when Savile took her virginity. They had unprotected sex many times but he lost ­interest as she matured, dumping her at 18.

Mum-of-two Ann, 62, who has bravely waived her right to anonymity, now wants the disgraced celebrity to be stripped of his knighthood. She says: “To hear him still described as Sir Jimmy Savile and still celebrated for his charity work is a slap in the face to those of us he used.”

Ann, of Manchester, developed a crush on the 40-year-old DJ and sent him a portrait she had drawn of him. She recalls: “A crush for girls of my age in 1966 meant you dreamed of romance, love and ­marriage. It had nothing to do with sex. I got a message that he’d liked the picture and would take me out for tea to thank me, but I never got an invitation.”

Then Ann introduced herself to Savile at a Manchester disco where he was the DJ. Now a gran of four, she recalls: “I said I was the girl who sent the picture and was sorry not to hear from him. He looked me up and down and said, ‘I didn’t know what you looked like then’.

“We exchanged telephone numbers and he started to call me. He invited me to his flat in Higher Broughton, on the border of Manchester and Salford.

“I was thrilled. Incredibly, my parents thought nothing of it that the DJ who hosted Top of the Pops, surrounded by the dancing troupe Pan’s People and other beautiful young women, was ­calling their teenage daughter.

“After school on the day of my visit I went into Piccadilly station to change out of my uniform and caught a bus to his grubby flat. It was almost like a squat. He was lying in bed, with his clothes on, waiting for me. He was disappointed I’d changed out of my uniform and asked me to put it back on, so I did.

“He beckoned me to the bed. I was still clothed, but he was all over me. When he got on top and I felt him start to slip his penis in, I said ‘no, no’, but he said it was OK, it was only his thumb.

“He said we wouldn’t go all the way until I was 16, but he was ­having sex with me. I thought I loved him and I wanted to please him.”

The two met often at the flat, always having sex. Ann says: “After, he couldn’t be bothered with me, though I only ­realised that as an adult. I might get a cup of tea and biscuit, then he’d offer me my bus fare home.” Ann, who also ­revealed that Savile would secretly mock the disabled children he seemed to help, says: “I could weep when I think of how he took my parents in. I can’t see how they could have been so naive.

“I once wrote a letter to a friend saying that Jimmy kissed and cuddled me and took me to bed. It was intercepted by her mum and she contacted my parents. But my dad turned on me and asked, ‘How can you say things like that about Jimmy Savile?’ Like most people he thought Savile was this paragon of virtue.”

There was even greater depravity to come. On two ­occasions, two of Savile’s aides were allowed to watch him abusing Ann, and he once took a call from his mother while they were having sex. Ann says: “He kept on talking to her for quite a few minutes, but never stopped having sex. Even as a naive girl, I felt humiliated.”

She carried on seeing Savile ­after her family moved to London. But his desire for her cooled and he didn’t call after the last time they had sex.

Ann, who has been married and ­divorced twice, says: “I was 15 when we started, but 15 in 1966 was probably like nine today. I had a flat chest and was only starting puberty. By the time I turned 18, I was more like a woman. I just thought he was getting bored with me

“After a week or two, I called him. I said, ‘It’s Ann.’ There was a pause. Then he said, ‘Ann who?’ I just hung up.”

..................................................................................................................

Starr, 69, opened his stage show by attacking the Jim'll Fix It star by mimicking his "now then, now then, now then" catchphrase and called the woman in a TV documentary a "f***ing liar"

Comic Freddie Starr launched a foul-mouthed tirade against a woman who is said to have claimed he abused her in Jimmy Savile's BBC dressing room.

The comedian called the woman in a TV documentary about Savile a "f***ing liar".

Starr, 69, opened his stage show by attacking the Jim'll Fix It star by mimicking his "now then, now then, now then" catchphrase and muttering "f*** off you c
He then turned on the woman who is said to have claimed Starr tried to grope her in Savile's dressing room in the 70s when she was a 14-year-old pupil at a special needs school in Surrey.

A High Court injunction Starr obtained stopping the allegations being made public was overturned on Thursday, a day after the ITV Savile documentary was screened.

Starr said: "This woman's a f***ing liar. She's got a book coming out and thought people wouldn't notice.

"Well my brief noticed it and got an injunction on ITV to stop their broadcast of me being mentioned on that show.

"I've never been to the BBC.

"She said my breath smelled of alcohol. I don't drink. I might p*ss the bed but I don't drink." But he said alleged victims of Savile should come forward.

A friend of the woman said: "She'll be horrified by these comments. She is a victim."

For the rest of Friday's show at Wolverhampton, Starr stuck to his usual mix of gags and songs. He did no encore and left soon afterwards.

Last week dad-of-six Starr, engaged to 34-year-old Sophie Lea, branded Savile "a national disgrace" and insisted "he was never a mate of mine".

He added: "I've never abused a girl. It is an utter lie. If what is being said about Jimmy is true he is a scumbag."

.........................................................................................................................

Jimmy Savile: Find BBC bosses who covered
Sir Jimmy Savile. It’s a name that sticks in your throat now, isn’t it? Particularly the “Sir” bit.

Think of that knighthood, the cosy friendship with Prince Charles, all that toadying from bosses at the BBC, which built an impenetrable force field around him.

No wonder he could allegedly carry on molesting young girls with impunity.

No wonder parents of girls like Ann, who bravely shares her story today, served them up like lambs to the slaughter.

It’s Jim’ll Fix It off the telly, the man who raises money for charity, he’s not going to do them any harm.

Yet for four decades Savile reportedly molested and raped children as young as nine, because no one stopped him.

His star status at the BBC was so high he knew he was untouchable. So untouchable that he turned his BBC dressing room into a disgusting under-age bordello. As one woman claimed in the ITV documentary on his abuse, he would stick his hand up the skirt of a 14-year-old while his mate Gary Glitter had sex with a 13-year-old in the same ­room.

Makes you wonder, doesn’t it? Was it just coincidence Savile made his name on kids’ programmes that ­guaranteed a constant supply of vulnerable teenage girls? Or what about those children’s charities he so ­famously backed? How convenient.

I don’t for a moment buy the faux outrage from BBC bosses who claim they had no idea what went on behind Jimmy’s door.

Dozens of alleged victims have now stepped forward, their stories flooding in like an open sewer. How could no one have known, suspected or even bothered to ­investigate at the time?

All it would have taken was someone in a position of power to blow the whistle and countless girls would have been saved from the sick fumblings of Savile and his paedo mates.

Some people are saying why ­bother holding an inquiry now? He’s dead and buried, move on. Bully to that.

Every single one of those 40 (and counting) women deserves to have her case heard and, if proven, offered an apology if not compensation paid from Savile's £7.8million estate.

But most of all, this inquiry needs to flush out all those bosses at the BBC who covered up this alleged wholesale abuse.

Until those responsible are named, shamed and held accountable, the abuse of teenage girls by powerful men will not be taken seriously.

For the sake of all our daughters in this fame-hungry world, this cannot ever be allowed to happen again.

Don't leave working mums in the lurch

Working mums have never had it so bad.

Family finances are now so stretched most don’t have a choice but to go back to work while the kids are still small.

If there isn’t a willing granny around to help, ­parents are hit with Europe’s most expensive childcare costs.

So whether a mum ­decides to stay at home or go back to work, she’s doomed if she does and doomed if she doesn’t.

Now a new Work and Pensions think-tank reports that state subsidies for childcare are so high that in some cases it would be cheaper to pay working parents the minimum wage to stay at home.

For some mums this could be a welcome ­option.

But for many, this would be a shocking step back in time, effectively ­writing women out of the jobs market for good.

It is unfair and wrong to force ­parents, ­particul­arly mums who bear the brunt of looking after the children, to become the ­victims of our ­childcare failures.

It’s a travesty that since this Government scrapped the Sure Start scheme to help working mums, it hasn’t come up with ­another more efficient and cost-effective plan.

Other countries manage it, so why can’t we?

Mums must have the choice of either staying at home, or returning to work so they can remain in the jobs market. Forcing them out is not an option.

Thigh hopes

Thigh hopes Olympic cyclist Victoria Pendleton, who ­already had a body like a Greek goddess, moans that since joining Strictly Come Dancing she has lost 10lb. From her thighs. ­Terrible, isn’t it, when that happens?

Ryanair boss Michael O'Leary might just have a point

RyanAir boss Michael O’Leary says ­holidays are a “waste of time”.

When you are forced to queue like cattle, clobbered with excess baggage fines and charged a fortune for a single cardboard sarnie, I couldn’t agree more.

Army of volunteers in search of little April Jones will provide much-needed support for distraught family

I have been bowled over by the unflinching spirit of “April’s Army”, the 400 or more volunteers who trudged night and day through fields, rivers and woodland in the search for that poor little mite.

It started with a small group of family friends and villagers, but then people from all over the country flooded into the Welsh market town of ­Machynlleth to help with the search.

As every hour passes our thoughts go out to April’s family. I have been particularly moved by April’s 16-year-old sister Jazmin, who has by default ­become the spokeswoman for her distraught family.

Jazmin’s raw distress over losing her “little princess” is unbearable. Her only possible comfort, now that the search has turned into a murder investigation, is the unwavering support of a huge community of friends and well-wishers who will strive to pull her through, whatever the outcome.

......................................................................................................................

HOW DID JIMMY SAVILE GET AWAY WITH IT FOR SO LONG?
A GRIPPING document was doing the rounds on Twitter yesterday. It purported to be the transcript of an unbroadcast segment of the quiz show Have I Got News For You? in which guest panellist Sir Jimmy Savile is taunted with lurid allegations about his behaviour with underage girls.

It's actually fake. No such exchanges ever took place and the "transcript" is the work of a prankster. But the fact that it has been lurking on the internet for years shows how widespread the rumours about the flamboyant DJ and charity fundraiser really were.

This weekend, nearly a year after his death at the age of 84, those rumours finally burst into the open and started to look a lot like fact. An ITV film tomorrow will include testimony from five women who say they were sexually assaulted by the presenter of Top Of The Pops and Jim'll Fix It when they were under 16.

One claims he raped her, another says she was asked to perform a sex act on him and others say they were groomed and indecently assaulted by him. One of the five says she has spoken out only now following his death because she was too scared while he was alive. While Savile's relatives and friends have protested that it is unfair to make the claims when he cannot answer back, others including BBC staff who worked with him have given accounts of the times they saw him with underage girls.

People backed off. You just didn't mess with Jim

Most damningly the ChildLine founder Esther Rantzen, who was Savile's contemporary at the BBC when he was at the height of his fame, says in the programme - and repeated in several interviews yesterday - that she believes the testimonies.

"Before I watched these I had decided I would not make up my mind because he's not here to defend himself - it seems utterly unfair," she says in the documentary, which goes out on ITV1 at 11.10pm tomorrow. "[But] what these women say is so matter of fact, they corroborate each other. The style of the abuse and the attack on them was consistent with each other. I'm afraid the jury isn't out any more and what upsets me so much is that not one of these children could ask for help. The abuse of power was as great as the sexual abuse.

A former professional wrestler who claimed to be the first ever disc jockey, Savile joined Radio 1 in 1968. On television he presented the first edition of Top Of The Pops and later hosted the Saturday night shows Clunk Click and Jim'll Fix It.

FAMOUS for catchphrases such as "how's about that, then?" and "now then, now then", he wore shell suits and loud gold jewellery, had shoulder-length platinum hair long past his youth and was rarely seen without a fat cigar clamped in his teeth. He got away with this brashness because of his formidable work for charity.

He was a passionate supporter of the Stoke Mandeville Hospital, the spiritual home of the Paralympic Games, and was estimated to have raised some £40million for charity as well as doing menial volunteer jobs at his local hospital in Leeds and even at the hospital prison Broadmoor.

But it's becoming clear there was another equally distinctive but less public aspect to his life. The testimonies reveal a familiar pattern whereby he would invite girls of around 14 for rides in his Rolls-Royce or to join his studio audience at BBC Television Centre. He took their acceptance as a licence to grope them.

"The first time something happened he actually got me into an alcove in the dressing room and he pushed me back against the wall and then it was a hand up the skirt and touching me," says one woman who was 15 when she first met him. When she was 16 one of these fumbles turned into full sex. "He promised me he wasn't going all the way but he did. There was no foreplay, no romance, no taking off clothes. I'm sure it's why he always wore a shell suit so he could just whip his elastic shell suit bottoms down very quickly. I remember it being a struggle, with me trying to push him off and him pinning me down with his body weight."

His behaviour seems to have been an open secret for many of those around him. A newsroom assistant at BBC Leeds, where he presented a programme in 1978, recalls walking into his dressing room and finding him with his hand up the skirt of a girl who appeared to be about 14. Wilfred De'Ath, his radio producer in the Sixties, tells the documentary: "He never attempted to hide this predilection so it was generally known that he was into young girls."

It raises the question: how did someone who was so obviously exploiting his access to girls not only get away with it but also acquire the status of national treasure, complete with OBE and knighthood? Behind the scenes he boasted of larks with the Queen, mentoring Prince Charles after his marriage breakdown, friendship with The Beatles and Princess Diana, exchanging gifts with Pope John Paul II, addressing the Israeli cabinet and spending 13 consecutive Christmases with Margaret and Denis Thatcher at Chequers. None of these boasts was ever denied by the other parties.

But undoubtedly his high-profile friendships, powerful media influence and status as national icon made it all the more difficult for girls to come forward and have their lurid stories believed. Because of his profile Savile became almost beyond reproach.

One fellow charity worker, Councillor Ken Lynch from Bedfordshire, is reluctant to believe it of him.

"I'm disgusted that anyone should repeat these allegations when he can't answer back," he says. "I knew him very well. I used to see him with children and there was never a hint of anything. There is no need to tell stories like this about someone who can't answer back. I think he was a wonderful man."

But others find the present claims easier to believe. "These rumours were widely known in the Seventies and Eighties," says one Fleet Street old-timer with inside knowledge. "He targeted vulnerable young girls, knowing that if there was any trouble it was his word against theirs and he was more likely to be believed. Journalists openly talked about it but there was no definite proof and people were scared of pursuing it."

That sentiment was echoed yesterday by Paul Gambaccini, another former Radio 1 DJ. He said his late colleague was skilled at playing the media. "On [one] occasion… he was called and he said, 'Well you could run that story but if you do there goes the funds that come into Stoke Mandeville - do you want to be responsible for drying up their charity donations?' And they backed down. It comes out when he's dead because Jimmy Savile had an imperial personality in show business. You just didn't mess with Jim. He was the governor because after all he had been the first great club DJ, he had been the originator of Top Of The Pops presentation and you just let him have his turf."

It has also emerged Surrey Police received a complaint five years ago from a woman who said Savile indecently assaulted her in the Seventies when she was a pupil at Duncroft Approved School in Surrey. The force said yesterday that "an individual" (assumed to be Sir Jimmy) was interviewed under caution and the matter was referred to the Crown Prosecution Service but the CPS ruled there was not enough evidence to pursue the matter.

Suggestions of a cover-up are now being thrown at the BBC, on whose premises some of the alleged incidents took place, and there are now signs of bitter internal recriminations at the corporation. Late last year Newsnight dropped a film about claims that Savile and two other celebrities abused girls at Television Centre in the Seventies. The programme's editor says he did so because the claims could not be substantiated but one BBC source was quoted yesterday as saying the standard of proof had been set unreasonably high.

It has been left to Rantzen to voice the kind of self-criticism that many people may now expect. "It's the adult world that created this mythical figure who was above criticism, who was above blame. I feel that we in television… in some way colluded with him as a child abuser - because I now believe that's what he was," she says in tomorrow's film. "We made him into the Jimmy Savile who was untouchable, who nobody could criticise. Everybody knew of the good that Jimmy did. These children were powerless."

fkn loads more stinking info to follow

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 8:19 am » by Malogg

THE DJS WHO THOUGHT THEY COULD GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING
THERE was a famous broadcaster who once boasted about having a sexual encounter with an under age girl.

At the time, in the mid-Sixties, he was working for a popular radio station in Dallas, Texas.

He later recounted how teenagers used to queue to offer themselves to the DJs. One of his “regulars” was a 13-year-old, although he tried to justify his behaviour by insisting that she looked older.

Eventually the presenter married a 15-year-old Texan girl before the US authorities took a dim view of his predatory antics and he fled home to the UK to make his name on BBC radio.

The late John Peel’s descriptions of his early days in radio – given in at least two interviews – perhaps help to explain how the late Sir Jimmy Savile was able get away with his behaviour for so long.

In the era of free love the DJs were almost as famous as the rock stars whose music they played. No questions asked, no-strings sex was on a plate as a perk of the job.

This was the Sixties and people were just making love all over the place, no Aids or anything
Johnnie Walker

In most cases, although often distasteful, it was perfectly legal but it has become clear that in the early days
of rock and roll radio a few overstepped the mark.

Peel once described how in the US his Liverpool accent was a magnet to young women who were fans of The Beatles.

“I was suddenly confronted by this succession of teenage girls who didn’t want to know anything about me at all. All
they wanted me to do was to abuse them sexually, which of course I was only too happy to do.

"It was the glamour of the job. An enormous number of rather attractive young women were prepared to have some
kind of clumsy and depressing sexual experience with me.”

He married 15-year-old Shirley Anne Milburn then discovered that crossing some state lines would be a criminal offence as she was considered under age in some states.

Peel later told his second wife Sheila that he hadn’t known the true age of his US bride.

The anything goes attitude at the time was typified by the launch of pirate station Radio Caroline which broadcast from a ship in the North Sea.

A constant diet of rock and roll crackled over the airwaves and the young DJs became sensations.

FORMER presenter Johnnie Walker has said: “Fans would come out to visit the ship.

"This was the Sixties and people were just making love all over the place, no Aids or anything. So girls would come to the ship and we’d tie their boat alongside and we used to get the engineer to take their boyfriends to look round the transmitters and generators and we’d take them downstairs to the cabins.”

The DJ also recalled that there was a similar laissez-faire attitude to drugs aboard Radio Caroline, which was the inspiration for the 2009 film The Boat That Rocked.

Walker revealed that if they needed fresh supplies he would broadcast a coded message that they had run out of tea.

A few days later a package of spliffs would arrive from his girlfriend on land.

But it was the casual attitude to sex that’s most shocking by today’s standards. The groupie, a girl in her teens whose aim was to have sex with someone famous, was a product of the Sixties.

They targeted bands but DJs had a similar allure.

Also by the late Sixties there were “baby groupies” who started going back stage at 14 and were adept at looking older than their years.

The attitude prevailed that if they were up for it they were fair game.

Music journalist David Hepworth said this week: “It wasn’t seen as being as sinister as it is nowadays.

"You’d have huge rock names who had girlfriends who were 16, 17, or even younger and nobody would write about it. Nobody would particularly bother about it.”

That approach permeated the new radio stations, including Radio 1 which first went on air in 1967.

Several years later John Peel, who died eight years ago, was still running a Schoolgirl Of The Year competition on his show.

Simon Garfield, author of The Nation’s Favourite: The True Adventures Of Radio 1, says:

“It’s certainly true to say that in the Seventies DJs on the station were mobbed wherever they went. Once they got to present Top Of The Pops as well it happened more.

"There were as many groupies throwing themselves at them as there were for the pop stars.”

Former Radio 1 DJ Tony Blackburn has also explained the culture that existed in the station’s early years.

“I was one of a handful who became at least as famous as the pop stars whose records we were playing. At that time we were the nation’s jukebox and I was notching up audiences of around 20 million for my breakfast show.

“The opportunities to let this go to your head were manifold. There was an endless stream of record pluggers eager to wine and dine you, invitations galore, flattery from all sides and a generous supply of women ready to throw themselves at you.

"I seemed to be a magnet for an extraordinary cross-section of women from desperate housewives to drop dead gorgeous Playboy bunnies.

"I was earning fabulous money, starting at £500 a week in the late Sixties, and had a succession of glamorous girls on my arm.”

It should be pointed out that there is no suggestion that the young women Walker or Blackburn described were under age.

BUT what is true is that back then there were no mobile telephones with cameras, no text messages or emails.

What happened away from the microphone was much less likely to become public. And if the line was crossed during that era people were much more likely to look the other way.

It wasn’t until many years later that Esther Rantzen and her Child- Line charity helped to reveal cases of alleged sexual abuse of children.

However there was one notable case in 1974 when Chris Denning, one of Radio 1’s launch team, was convicted
of gross indecency.

It was the first of many convictions here and in Eastern Europe for abusing boys.

Some of the allegations involving Jimmy Savile and underage girls focus on his time at Radio 1 in the Seventies.

They include claims surrounding a programme called Savile’s Travels, which involved him going around the country in a caravan.

In his 1976 autobiography Love Is An Uphill Thing Savile boasted of his encounters with groupies. He described asking organisers of a charity event to choose girls to spend the night camping with him after a disco.

He wrote: “Six girls were selected and all of them were given matching mini-skirts and white boots. They looked good enough to eat.

"The first thing was that the father of one of the girls arrived and hauled her off home.

"She protested loudly but dad would have none of this preposterous situation.”

Savile also told of being caught naked in his caravan with more groupies.

“The heat of the albeit innocent night had caused the girls to shed the majority of their day clothes. In some cases all. We all resembled some great human octopus.”

Just as telling is that Savile apparently had no concerns that he would face censure, or investigation, by committing
details of his sleazy deeds to print.

No doubt he regarded it as harmless fun, even stating that the 11th commandment was “not to get found out”. In the culture that existed in those days, when attitudes to sex were more ambivalent, he could write about his actions with impunity.

Jimmy Savile thought he was untouchable – but times change.

THE NEW WAVE OF POP MUSIC: THE PIRATE RADIO SOUND THAT STARTED IT ALL

DURING the Sixties pirate radio was broadcasting’s equivalent of rock and roll. Acts such as Elvis Presley and the Rolling Stones had burst on to the music scene but, other than by buying expensive records, there was little opportunity for teenagers to hear their music.

At the time the BBC was serving up mainly a diet of cookery and gardening tips, political speeches and educational programmes.

Its choice of music was very conservative and focused on classical concerts.

From abroad there was Radio Luxembourg playing pop but the authorities here tried to prevent newspapers from printing its schedules.

Radio Caroline, named after the daughter of John F Kennedy, was the brainchild of Ronan O’Rahilly, an Irishman who had briefly managed the Rolling Stones.

From the moment it launched on Easter Sunday 1964 with a track by the Stones, Caroline was edgy and brash.

Despite the poor sound quality it gave the nation’s teenagers what they craved.

It operated offshore because no British licence had been granted.

Harold Wilson’s government worried that it was subversive and within three years there were more than 21 pirate stations around the UK, broadcasting to an audience of up to 15 million.

The days of many of the pirate stations were ended in 1967 by the Marine Offences Act which outlawed unlicensed offshore broadcasting and sparked riots by teenagers in London.

However Caroline carried on broadcasting, obtaining supplies from the Netherlands and relying on foreign advertisers to sidestep the new law.

The BBC finally responded by launching Radio 1 and the heyday of pirate radio ended.

However, many of the DJs who went on to become household names began their careers on pirate stations,
including John Peel, who started at Radio London.

Kenny Everett, a presenter known for his excessive behaviour, was also a DJ there.

But perhaps because of the “pseudo rock star” status they enjoyed a few among the new breed of DJs thought
that they could continue in their wild ways and not be challenged.

...........................................................................................................................

THE DISGUSTED CAPTAIN WHO THREW JIMMY SAVILE OFF A CRUISE SHIP THE only thing that puzzled me about Sir Jimmy Savile's death was that it took so long for his sexual victims to come out of the woodwork.

It's because I have known he abused under-age girls for more than 45 years.

That was when I was told that the captain of the liner Canberra chucked Savile off his ship in Gibraltar after complaints from the parents of a 14-year-old girl.

Two passengers aboard the flagship of the P&O fleet told one of the ship's officers they were concerned about Savile and their daughter.

After listening to the distraught couple, the captain summoned the DJ to his day room.

The latter denied the allegations. "But the more I quizzed him," said the captain, "the more convinced I became that he was lying. He was a shifty sort of chap whose eyes darted all over the place.

Jimmy Savile was not a nice man

"The parents, who were not travelling first class, were very decent, ordinary people who were scandalised by Savile's unwanted attention to their daughter.

"I told him he disgusted me and I wanted him off my ship when we reached Gibraltar. I detailed an officer to make sure he remained in his cabin until we reached the Rock.

He was to take all his meals in his cabin and was not allowed to leave it under any circumstances short of shipwreck."

I met Jimmy Savile many times. When I retired from journalism I was invited by Cunard to lecture aboard its liners. Savile was a regular feature on those ships too.

He always travelled first class and for free. He boasted that he was so famous the QE2 couldn't sail without him.

Unlike other first-class passengers he refused to dress for dinner. Instead he wore his multi-coloured polyester shellsuits.

Each evening after dinner he dragged a big red armchair, like a throne, into the carpeted corridor outside the casino where he sat smoking one of his eight-inch Havana cigars.

After he was knighted he always wore his beautifully enamelled Order of Knighthood on a ribbon around his neck. As he smiled at passing passengers he clutched a box of Havanas.

But there was only ever one cigar in it. "These cost a lot of money. I don't give 'em away," he told me.

ONE morning in the West Indies after one of my talks Savile approached me on deck where I'd seen him leering at girls and young women in the hot tub.

Despite the heat he was wearing a bright red shellsuit unzipped to the waist and silver trainers that glittered when he walked. He looked like a prize on the bottom shelf of a fairground coconut shy.

"I listened to your lecture… it was pretty good. But you need to give yourself a front. Make yourself more interesting. Like what I do," he told me. Knowing what I did, I was highly tempted to tell him where to go.

So why in all the years that have passed since I was first told did I never write about Savile? Two reasons. In those days newspapers did not write "nasty" stories about celebrities unless the famous had been handsomely paid for their often fairly tame revelations.

The second reason is because Britain's libel laws too often help make those like Savile untouchable.

The public knew him as a selfless man who raised millions of pounds for Stoke Mandeville Hospital in Buckinghamshire. Perhaps they should have wondered why he waited so long for a knighthood.

The answer was simple - the Establishment always suspected that he had skeletons in his cupboard.

Soft-hearted Princess Diana was taken in by him. He used to phone her at Kensington Palace and tell her she was his "favourite Princess".

On one bizarre occasion he nearly got himself killed by a foreign leader's bodyguards in the ballroom of London's Savoy Hotel. He had been invited there to a newspaper's annual awards ceremony for bravery.

Margaret Thatcher, then prime minister, presented the awards and Savile had been placed on her table.

Across from him was seated Prince Mangosuthu Buthelezi, the leader of South Africa's Zulus.

Chief Buthelezi was dressed in his usual Savile Row suit and Yves Saint Laurent glasses. If he wondered about the identity of his strange neighbour in a salmonpink shellsuit he didn't remark on him.

While Chief Buthelezi was speaking to the prime minister Savile stood up and pretended to lunge with a butter knife at him. Instantly, two blue-blazered bodyguards leapt to their feet and went for Savile.

Only Buthelezi's silently but swiftly raised right hand stopped them in mid-flight. I had no doubt that but for his signal they would have broken Savile's neck.

Jimmy Savile was not a nice man. I feel desperately sorry for his victims and for his adoring public who even now will not want to believe the bad stories about their hero.

........................................................................................................................

TAXPAYERS WILL FOOT THE BILL OF JIMMY SAVILE PAYOUTS SAY LAWYERS THE BBC could face a multi-million pound claim for compensation from dozens of alleged victims of Savile, with taxpayers having to foot the bill for any payouts.

Lawyers said the BBC has a “duty of care” to children invited on to its premises to appear on shows and could be accused of negligence for failing to protect them, writes Jon Coates.

Any action against the BBC would be funded by legal aid and any compensation would also come out of public funds.

A legal expert said: “In exposing young people to abuse, it can be argued it was negligent. When you are inviting children on to the premises where sex, drugs and rock ‘n’ roll is involved, there is more duty of care.”

A lawyer for 43 victims of child sex abuse at the Haut de la Garenne children’s home, in Jersey, has been contacted by five women claiming they were abused by Savile at the home in the Seventies.

After a £7.5million police investigation into sex abuse at the home in 2007, seven people were prosecuted. Dungeons were found where children were abused.

In exposing young people to abuse, it can be argued it was negligent. When you are inviting children on to the premises where sex, drugs and rock ‘n’ roll is involved, there is more duty of care
Legal expert

Police are looking into the allegations against Savile, which also include his time volunteering at hospitals

...............................................................................................................

JIMMY SAVILE, MICK JAGGER, FBI, MIND CONTROL

Sir Jimmy Savile

Reportedly, the security services and the military control the US and UK music industries.

According to Jimmy Savile's biographer Dan Davies, Savile, in the 1960s, was "arguably the most influential man in a British music scene that was conquering the world."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z28apk75rV

Savile (left) was close to the military.

Savile was known to have had dinner with Admiral Sir Michael Boyce, Chief of the UK Defence Staff and was known to have had close relationships with the leaders of Israel and the UK.

aangirfan: JIMMY SAVILE FIXED IT FOR ISRAEL

Jimmy Savile could be considered to have been an 'asset' of the security services.

The military carry the coffin at Savile's funeral at Leeds Cathedral.

Dan Davies is Jimmy Savile's biographer.

When Davies first met Savile in 2004, in Leeds, Davies was frisked by 'two large, unsmiling men.'.

Savile, 'Mr BBC'.

In 1992, Professor Anthony Clare interviewed Savile for his In The Psychiatrist’s Chair series on BBC Radio.

They discussed the fact that Savile was the unwanted, youngest child in a family of seven children.

Clare noted that Savile would not show his feelings or share his feelings.

‘There is something chilling about this 20th Century 'saint'" said Clare.

Savile's biographer Dan Davies notes that Savile's contacts included the child-abusing gangster Ronnie Kray, the 'serial killer' Peter Sutcliffe, popes, prime ministers and princes.

Willow Smith and Lady Gaga - mind controlled? Willow Smith: Her Drawings Exhibit Another Victim of Mind Control ...

Savile related to Dan Davies how two policemen had once come into his dancehall.

They said, "Jim, we’ve had reports of you going in and out of public toilets in Leeds."

Savile said, "Is that right? How long have you been checking toilets? That must be a terrific job. Do you have a bath when you get home because you stink of p*** and s****?"

Savile liked boys.

Tony Calder was 18 when Savile became his mentor.

Tony Calder says that Savile had girls throwing themselves at him, and that he'd normally have sex with them before he "passed them on".

According to Calder: "They'd do what they were told... They were his little slaves... The rule was: the younger the better."

Savile and a police boss (centre)

Savile talked to Dan Davies about the close relations he maintained with the police.

Tony Calder remembers one senior police officer being wined and dined by Savile.

According to calder, when one police chief retired or moved on, Savile would move on to wooing the next.

In 1980 Savile's older brother John Henry was fired from his job at a London psychiatric hospital for sexually assaulting a female patient.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z28apk75rV

LSD expert David Snyderman with Keith Richards in 1967.

Mick Jagger had said that "war stems from power-mad politicians and patriots.

"We must end all these mindless men from seats of power, and replace them with real people, people of compassion." (Cached)

According to the book Mick Jagger by Philip Norman, MI5 and the FBI took a strong interest in The Stones

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -lifelong-

Jagger - brainwashed?

Redlands, Richards's cottage, was raided by the police.

There were reports that the police had discovered Marianne Faithfull in 'a compromising position with a Mars Bar'.

According to Philip Norman:

This story was 'pure invention'.

The Redlands raid was part of a plot, orchestrated by MI5 and the FBI.

David Snyderman, working for the FBI and MI5, reportedly infiltrated the Rolling Stones in order to supply them with drugs.

Jagger

Was Jagger brainwashed and 'used' for sex.

Mick Jagger reportedly had sexual affairs with the influential member of parliament Tom Driberg and many others.

Jagger's sex life is revealed in "MICK: The Wild Life and Mad Genius of Mick Jagger", by Christopher Andersen.

Mick Jagger's affair with David Bowie revealed / Jagger and Bowie - They were sexually obsessed with each other.

Jagger liked to impersonate Marilyn Monroe, a victim of CIA brainwashing.

"I identify with Marilyn," Jagger has said.

Jagger - top right

When Jagger moved into a flat in London with Jones and Richards, he liked to wear lipstick, mascara, a lavender hairnet, stockings and high heels.

The spooky Tom Driberg (left) with the Russian spy Guy Burgess, friend of Lord Ted Rothschild. (BRITAIN RUN BY AGENTS OF FOREIGN POWERS?)

Reportedly Jagger told his friend Barry Miles that he'd spent a night in bed with the top politician Tom Driberg and with the poet Alan Ginsberg.

Driberg was a spy and a lover of rent boys. (aangirfan: SPOOKS AND SPARES; GIRL MODELS AND RENT BOYS)

Mick Jagger attended THE LONDON SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS.

Former Pakistan president Musharraf stated that Omar Saeed Sheikh was recruited by MI6, while studying at the London School of Economics.

There is a suspicion that Mick Jagger is a victim of brainwashing by the Tavistock Institute and the CIA.

According to Alex Constantine: "A C.I.A. operative arrived in the lives of the Stones.

"He claimed to be a James Bond figure and he turned up with a valise full of every drug you can imagine. At this point the Stones still hadn't done LSD. They woke up one morning at the home of Keith Richards and here was this character slipping LSD into their tongues as they were waking up."

moreon this pish later

PreviousNext