Jimmy Savile 1975 Disturbing Audio Recording Just Released

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 1:48 am » by Malogg

Jimmy Savile audio recording 1975 molesting young girl

Upload to Disclose.tv

Former BBC producer says she witnessed Jimmy Savile abuse - video

Sue Thompson, a former BBC producer, tells ITV documentary film-makers that she walked into Jimmy Savile's dressing room and saw him kissing a teenage girl who was sitting on his knee. Esther Rantzen, who also worked at the broadcaster, says the stories of abuse she has heard means 'the jury is no longer out'

Esther Rantzen can not even look at the camera or the person that is interviewing her
Video inside here ~ http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/ ... vile-video

:vomit:
Image :flop:

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 2:19 am » by Troll2rocks

Everyone know something was up with him. What I find most disgusting is the fact that they all turned the other cheek, I mean if I were to walk into a room where there was obviously under age child abuse going on, I would certainly not close the door and walk away, and then talk about years later.

There must be loads of people who knew about this, seems he had no issue with being open about it.

These people are accomplices to it. All who knew.

Now he dies, and THEN all the allegations turn up, and now disturbing audio recordings too.

WTF!!!

Where were these fucking people at the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 2:40 am » by Muchtyman

Troll2rocks wrote:Everyone know something was up with him. What I find most disgusting is the fact that they all turned the other cheek, I mean if I were to walk into a room where there was obviously under age child abuse going on, I would certainly not close the door and walk away, and then talk about years later.

There must be loads of people who knew about this, seems he had no issue with being open about it.

Now he dies, and THEN all the allegations turn up, and now disturbing audio recordings too.

WTF!!!

Agree with you completely .

Bastard BBC , Fkn Hypocrites .

Wanna bet that there is somebody somewhere , right this minute , who is being protected , by the BBC .
Last edited by Muchtyman on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 2:41 am » by Malogg

Troll2rocks wrote:Everyone know something was up with him. What I find most disgusting is the fact that they all turned the other cheek, I mean if I were to walk into a room where there was obviously under age child abuse going on, I would certainly not close the door and walk away, and then talk about years later.

WTF!!!

No clue Troll , it rapes the Hell out of my childhood memories jim fkn fix it , the list goes on but I know that Brian Taylor (Political editor) was the man that was responsable for editing that sting Robert Green did on Salmond in Perth lol this nonce jizzed it out the BBC viewing

Same braces the nonce had on that day in Perth if my mind serves me right

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 3:30 am » by Malogg

Muchtyman wrote:

WTF!!!

Agree with you completely .

Bastard BBC , Fkn Hypocrites .

Wanna bet that there is somebody somewhere , right this minute , who is being protected , by the BBC .

Try a fkn load of fkn pedos are been protected by the BBC :vomit:

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 1:53 pm » by Thruster

Fkn disgraceful this guy was allowed to live out his life and get away with this. I watched the documentary last night and was appauled. He was blatant about it. In one clip of one of his shows he brings Gary Glitter on the set and invites him to sit in-between two girls about 14 yrs of age and says something like 'can't have all these girls and not share'. :yell:

When this kicked off recently, I thought immediately that this was vultures trying to get a quick buck after his death, I had no idea the depth of this man's depravity. He only got away with it because the powers who were behind him, no-one dared say a word against him.

Disgusting little bastard.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 2:02 pm » by Boatman

This whole debacle, and fiasco stinks to high heaven. Years ago i remember looking at Jimmy Saville, and thinking "There is something not right about you my old son".
Turns out i was right, he was an horny old Paedophile wasn't he?.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 2:28 pm » by Knownawareness

Sick Puppy....May your judgement be long. I bet they told him he was safe even after Death. Classic trick of the Darkness that does not care but only uses. The Sick Fool seems proud of his actions and ways.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Facebook is offering 100,000US for the capture of Eric Justin Toth lets find him before he dies. Screw the money though.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 4:35 pm » by Icarus1

this is a fucking travesty , the cops told one of the girls when she was 14 that if she went public the press would be camped outside her house and more or less bullied or scared her into silence , the bbc should be fucking destroyed for the cover up of this shameful and evil act , they continue to demand a license fee from the british public the fucking basterds, they failed to do the right thing , the cops failed to do the right thing, im disgusted at this , i grew up watching top of the pops and jim willl fix it and it repulses me to know what hes was getting up to back then , but part of me thinks theres a bigger scandal here , that cunt was given a knighthood and i believe it was covered up to save the royal family from the media shit storm that would no doubt have occured. the free masons still pull the strings.........................

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 4:40 pm » by Troll2rocks

Somebody post the documentary on here.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Next