Joe Rogan Experience with Graham Hancock, Podast #417

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 15, 2013 2:46 pm » by Aragajag

I really enjoys these blokes and their banter.

Upload to Disclose.tv

'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Initiate

PostFri Nov 15, 2013 3:55 pm » by just_the_flu

Aragajag wrote:I really enjoys these blokes and their banter.

:flop: i enjoy the podcast most of the time... i really like the JRQE podcast episodes...

did you find it strange tho how they were talking about a comet hitting earth in our past that caused a global event?? and with ison on its way... coincidence? :headscratch:

back on topic: graham hancock is a fascinating fellow. i enjoy his work since i've always been intrigued by ancient civilizations and ancient structures. This was the second show i listened to graham on the JRE and imo hes a great guest for the show.

:cheers:
...you dont know your wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day...

...some asshole thought of it, some sucker believed it, and look what its done so far...

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 15, 2013 4:04 pm » by Aragajag

I am only one hour into it. Posted it because I think a few here like yourself dont mind a listen. Wish I had more friends like that to converse with. Of course at hours where both of us are not pissed, as would be the course for me having so much fun chatting.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson