John B. Wells leaves Coast 2 Coast AM

Initiate

PostSun Feb 02, 2014 4:52 am » by TorJohnson

A New Message from John B:

Coast to Coast AM has decided to go a “different direction” on Saturday night. I am very happy and honored to have been a member of the C2C family as a regular host since January 7, 2012. I want to thank the listeners for their support and encouragement over these last two years of regular Saturday night broadcasts. The change that began in 2012 continues, is ever accelerating, and has necessitated this change as well.

I invite those who enjoyed or otherwise found value in the programs I hosted and the topics we discussed to join me for more on my new endeavor, Caravan To Midnight.

Again, thank you all so very much. May you be blessed and remember to Make Ready for What’s to Come!!!!

Come join John B. Wells and the Caravan to Midnight!

Caravan to Midnight is a daily radio talk show and subscription video podcast like no other! Hosted by John B Wells with LIVE SHOWS Monday-Thursdays 10am – 1pm CST / 11am – 2pm EST. Watch and listen to the broadcast from the CTM archive 24/7 anytime by becoming a CTM PROGRAM MEMBER.

CTM has the best talk and best guests every week on real, hard-hitting, alternative news stories and opinions on far-ranging topics and events from Conspiracy Theories and Current Events, to Paranormal, World News, Health & Nutrition, Science, Politics, Religion, Entertainment, Music and Pop-Culture.

CTM broadcasts 24/7 via online membership subscription. Tune in by becoming a new CTM PROGRAM MEMBER and receive the best independent news that $5 a month can buy.

Welcome aboard the Mothership that is Caravan To Midnight – The John B Wells Program!

Starting Feb. 3, 2014

http://caravantomidnight.com/breaking-n ... n-b-wells/

Well, looks like there's no more need to listen to Coast 2 Coast AM. I hope Mr. Wells all the best with his new show. :cheers:
The Lost Book of Enki as narrated and commentated by Josh Reeves:
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-lost-book-of-enki-annunaki-and-the-origins-of-man-t94767.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 02, 2014 4:56 am » by Kinninigan

:flop:

i used to post the shows but the copywrite people take the channels down too fast

i have been on a red-ice radio kick lately...

hope he winds up somewhere better.....

:peep:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 02, 2014 5:01 am » by Thebluecanary

"Coast to Coast AM has decided to go a “different direction” on Saturday night."

Does that mean they canned him? That's a shame. Other than the occasional ghost call-in show, he was the only one that seemed remotely interesting anymore.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Initiate

PostSun Feb 02, 2014 5:07 am » by TorJohnson

Red Ice Radio is the bees-knees. Certainly puts C2C to shame.

I'm not sure why they canned Wells. Too awesome?
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-lost-book-of-enki-annunaki-and-the-origins-of-man-t94767.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 02, 2014 7:04 am » by Mydogma

Thebluecanary wrote:"Coast to Coast AM has decided to go a “different direction” on Saturday night."

Does that mean they canned him? That's a shame. Other than the occasional ghost call-in show, he was the only one that seemed remotely interesting anymore.

:cheers:
yep...i am glad he left, I thought he seemed restrained at c2c....I look forward to hearing him on another show to get an idea if he can be a little free'er...c2c is alright but play the middle field a little too much...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 02, 2014 6:15 pm » by Thebluecanary

Yeah, I admit I haven't been a religious listener of C2C since the Art Bell days, when I was working a late shift and barely missed a single show. I'm rarely up that late anymore, so I typically listen after the fact when some kind soul like Kinni posts the shows on youtube; I used to pay for the subscription for streaming service, but it just got so meh that it wasn't worth forty bucks anymore.

I have a friend who is on there quite a bit, and I listen just for the sheer novelty of <loud retard voice> THAT'S MY FRIEND ON THE RADIO YOU GUYS! But goddamn, Noory gets on my nerves. He's like the Babwa Wawa of paranormal radio, the questions he asks the guests seem like bullshit derailments of whatever they're talking about rather than carrying the discussion further. I have felt for a long time that C2C is just phoning it in….and John B seemed to be the only one with anything new or exciting to contribute.

I'm going to have to explore this red ice radio that you guys speak of…and I do hope that John B is able to continue and further his awesome on his own show. The website seems to be down for upgrades right now, but I look forward to what he's going to do next.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 02, 2014 6:20 pm » by Kinninigan

Thebluecanary wrote: so I typically listen after the fact when some kind soul like Kinni posts the shows on youtube;

i never posted c2c shows on youtube channel...i stay away from that so i can keep my channel and not get strikes for copyright infringement...

there are posters one youtube who do this already...

KINNINIGAN...the name i use for all my accounts is VERY important to me...the word only human vocal cords can say..

cant get that name banned!

It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 02, 2014 6:38 pm » by Thebluecanary

Kinninigan wrote:
Thebluecanary wrote: so I typically listen after the fact when some kind soul like Kinni posts the shows on youtube;

i never posted c2c shows on youtube channel...i stay away from that so i can keep my channel and not get strikes for copyright infringement...

there are posters one youtube who do this already...

KINNINIGAN...the name i use for all my accounts is VERY important to me...the word only human vocal cords can say..

cant get that name banned!

Sorry Kinni, I wasn't really meaning to imply that you posted to youtube specifically. But you did used to post links to a sort of blog type page where a person could listen to last night's C2C, yes? If it wasn't you, it was someone else on here and I listened to C2C that way for YEARS and it was awesome. Now I have to find them in bits and pieces on Youtube and it's not easy because you're right, the copyright nazis do take them down fast.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Initiate

PostSun Feb 02, 2014 7:18 pm » by TorJohnson

Whoever may have uploaded the shows, I used to have them converted and thrown onto my itunes since I'm never listen to the shows live. It was too much of a hassle and now I don't need to do it with Mr. Wells gone.

I'll be subscribing to his Caravan To Midnight (I've always loved that name) Show. I can't get enough of his input/voice/mannerisms. He's level-headed, opinionated, funny and intelligent, but respectful and profession. A rare combination, certainly nothing like the frothing Alex Jones or the overly passive George Noory.

Speaking of subscribing, I became a Red Ice Radio member and it's been fun listening to the early years of the program to see how many predictions have not come to pass. Henrik Palmgre could barely speak English yet he has always been a very informed host, full of pertinent questions.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Feb 03, 2014 2:49 am » by OtheklzeR

really

how can you actualy follow art bell?

noorey never had a chance, I know art smacks him down
but for a "not artbell" host I can listen
even still art ticks me off on ham raido

you just never agree with anyone totaly and
no one could get most people intrested like ART
he was the man in the middle of Everest and K2

can you imagine how boring having hutcheson for a host
hes all knowing with his own language but to comunicate with
the masses you got to be a bucket mouth

and no body can CQ CQ CQ dx like Art (ham radio jargon)
it always put complexity into simple terms because art was
intimatly involved with the subject matter he broadcast

where nourey falls short is he has a team that chooses
and he gets the heads up at the last min, and hes not
savvy with the material and it shows which is what Art was
sniveling about,

can nourey improve , certianly
is he doing his best, somewhat id say
no one is Art freaking B :hugging: ell

Next