John Lennon Freemason.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 6:58 pm » by Harryjackson

harbin wrote:
harryjackson wrote:
warrito wrote:why don't you leave the masons alone?fine men!you are not masons and you are not worthy of being one,not accepted.i stand with my bros;you can't!they do some very worthwhile things.try and be one if you can.

So that is the shake. Thank you mr mason...

What exactly is the point of this post harry ?

I wanted to id out if that was one of the many handshakes of the freemasons.I have a book here with many pictures of the beatles and there is few of John giving this handshake.There is even one with Paul and john shaking each others hand with this exact shake as above.

Maybe George carlin was wrong. It may be a big fkn club and near everyone is in it...

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 8:39 pm » by Redwoodrick

I am going to refrain from calling you an idiot.But you should really think about your thread heading a bit before defaming the name of a man who made more people think of peace than Ghandi.
I have personally given that same handshake when it was given to me...kinda hard to avoid in the moment,especially when you dont know what it means.
Trying to tie John Lennon to freemasonry based on a few photos of handshakes is beyond flimsy,it is slanderous and makes you look like someone who will post stories whether they are true or not just so long as they are sensational and you have a misconstrued photo to back it up.I thought that was Pindz's gig.
The PTB had John assassinated in what I believe was the beginning of the MKULTRA mind control programs.He was most certainly NOT on their side.

Your ignorance saddens me. :top:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 10:38 pm » by Harbin

redwoodrick wrote:I am going to refrain from calling you an idiot.But you should really think about your thread heading a bit before defaming the name of a man who made more people think of peace than Ghandi.
I have personally given that same handshake when it was given to me...kinda hard to avoid in the moment,especially when you dont know what it means.
Trying to tie John Lennon to freemasonry based on a few photos of handshakes is beyond flimsy,it is slanderous and makes you look like someone who will post stories whether they are true or not just so long as they are sensational and you have a misconstrued photo to back it up.I thought that was Pindz's gig.
The PTB had John assassinated in what I believe was the beginning of the MKULTRA mind control programs.He was most certainly NOT on their side.

Were even alive when he died ?
What kind of meme can you have with him ?
How does this little speech help the thread ?
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 11:08 pm » by Redwoodrick

Were even alive when he died ?
What kind of meme can you have with him ?
How does this little speech help the thread ?

Yeah kid..I was alive when he was murdered.And how does it help this thread?Are you mentally challenged?I am not trying to "help the thread" with my "little speech".The thread is bullshit.Normally I would just ignore it.But I WAS alive during the 70s and 80s and Know more about John Lennon than you may want to argue for.And when someone blandly accuses John Lennon of being a freemason with nothing more than a piccy of a handshake I am going to say something.If that is okay with you,that is.Perhaps you have something intelligent to say?Would be out of character for you,I concede,but you could turn a new leaf here and actually engage the area just above your mouth before you type.
Just a suggestion.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 11:25 pm » by Harbin

And when someone blandly accuses John Lennon of being a freemason

Does it matter if Lennon was a freemason ?
Why does posing the question offend you ?

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 11:32 pm » by SamueltheLion

redwoodrick wrote:I am going to refrain from calling you an idiot.But you should really think about your thread heading a bit before defaming the name of a man who made more people think of peace than Ghandi.

:flop:
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 11:42 pm » by Cyberelf

:flop: :alien51: :flop:

Initiate

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 11:47 pm » by Cyberelf

Did u know that all people into Rap and HipHop are involved in a secret society called...
HopMasonry...
Aiy....Respek Da Massiv...Innit! (Secret expression meaning...Wicked!)
:wink: :alien51: :wink:

Initiate

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 11:50 pm » by Cyberelf

This symbol means HonkyMook...which means....shhh...Im a nerdy white geek rapper!
:o

Initiate

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 11:54 pm » by Cyberelf

This ones for Spock....
this one literally means...
"Captain...I have discovered the real reasons for this human creation....glue."

PreviousNext