John Lennon Freemason.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 1:00 am » by Redwoodrick

Does it matter if Lennon was a freemason ?
Why does posing the question offend you ?

Does it matter?Of course it would.The freemasons are connected to a group that has been subjugating humanity for a long,long time.John Lennon would never have had anything to do with them if you study his philosophy.
Secondly,it is not posing the question which offends me.It is stating it as fact with no evidence but a picture of a handshake,as I have already said.A question would be posed as such and hopefully offer some credible evidence to justify the posing of it.Even questions can be used to cast shit on someone if they are posed right.So questions and assertions made in forum must have a bit of evidence to go with them in order to avoid the inevitable backlash of people who say you are full of it.Especially when you are speaking about such a beloved icon of peace and tolerance.
How do you sleep at night? :wink:

Upload to Disclose.tv

I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 1:03 am » by Redwoodrick

Upload to Disclose.tv

Sound like a freemason to you?
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 1:28 am » by Harbin

Especially when you are speaking about such a beloved icon of peace and tolerance.

People use familiar icons, in ways to make themselves look better. I've done it as well.
While you are defending Lennon as a, "beloved icon of peace and tolerance", you are indeed attempting to say the same about yourself.

There remains the question as to whether Lennon is indeed beloved, or an icon, (though he is apparently is to many), and if he was actually about peace and/or tolerance. You seem to think so, but I tend to question the veracity of icon stature in general and of Lennon, in particular, at least right now.

Getting to the hand shake, I get the thumb over knuckle shake rather frequently as well. As an above post stated, clergy would shake hands this way. It is no clear to me who this person is that Lennon was shaking with, or what his role was at the time of the picture. Was he a clergyman ? I will say that he bejeweled as a freemason would be.

You also state that Lennon could not have sung his songs and held his the views that he did if he was a freemason. This speaks not to Lennon, but to yoru rather dim view of freemasonry.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 1:35 am » by Kraftdinner

i hope they werent freemasons, but they did say they were ' big than jesus', they did make Pop music, paul mcartney was knighted or somethin and Alester Crowley is on the cover of Sgt. Peppers Loney Heart club... bah whatever there good in my books.
creepy vid

Upload to Disclose.tv

aaaaaaahhh!

Initiate

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 1:39 am » by Harryjackson

I believe John and all four beatles were freemasons at an early age.I also believe John tried to distance himself from the craft as he got older,and the messege in his later songs would not have been popular with elite lodges and their agenda.
You see masonry is like the song hotel california,you may think you can check out anytimeyou choose,but YOU CANT.

The Oaths bind YOU,and when your bought,your owned.What do you do to things you own and nolonger find a use for ?

Think about it ???

Initiate

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 1:46 am » by Septeloid

CHARACTERISTICS OF A FREEMASON

The month of May may be considered in our Masonic District as ‘the Alpha and Omega of Masonry’. It is the month in which a new Worshipful Master and his team are installed while at the same time it is the last Regular meeting of the present Masonic year. It is also the one time of the year when you are privileged to hear one of the greatest charges in our ritual. The charge delivered at the installation ceremony contains a very good summary of the characteristics of a Freemason and it is one which should be listened to closely. I remember that for my first few years in Masonry it was just another charge until one night I really listened and it took on a whole new meaning. Even now, after hearing it for years, I get something new, and inspiring, every time I hear it. Let me draw it to your attention and concentration.

‘The ideal Mason has developed his basic personality traits and has established his own fundamental approach to the world and its stresses and strains, is secure in his position in life and is able to live quietly and modestly. He does not have to put on airs to impress others. He is able to fulfill his duties as a man, a citizen, a husband and a father without fanfare.

His religious faith is firmly founded, he is able to live piously without being hypocritical. He is able to be benevolent but does not feel compelled to make a great show of it. He is able to feel concern for others and extends help when he recognizes the need. He does so, quietly and unobtrusively without asking or expecting any return or recognition.

He is warm hearted and friendly and enjoys pleasurable activity. He has his serious side as well and is thoughtful in his attitude toward others. He is able to withstand difficult times without yielding to despair and despondency. Conversely, good fortune will not cause him to lose his perspective and be unmindful of the needs of others. If his standards are threatened, he will be resolute in maintaining them at whatever difficulty.

Because of his firm belief in the Great Architect of the Universe he is able to perceive the high destiny of man and to see in nature the workmanship of God. He is ever faithful to his belief and this is not clouded by superstition. The practice of the virtues, faith, hope and charity are an active and integral part of his life. His dedication to truth is firmly fixed in his being and he will defend innocence and virtue at whatever cost, even though his personal comfort and even his safety may be threatened.

He has set a high standard for himself but he is not rigid or demanding and he will be tolerant within limits if others fail to measure up to it. Merit and ability will be his standard for judging worth rather than position in life.

He will be loved by all discerning men and will be respected by his superiors and revered by his subordinates. When the work is done he will not ask for recognition but will continue the quiet tenure of his ways. Such a man, personifies brotherly love, relief and truth, and embodies the attributes which we expect and admire in a Mason.

The article above was found on ‘the back page’ of the May, 1987 issue of Fidelity Highlights published by Fidelity Lodge No. 231, G.R.C. and edited by R.W. Bro. James A. Ham.

http://masonictravels.com/characteristi ... freemason/

Does the above remind you of John Lennon?
''A man with nothing left becomes fully empowered, and he is the most unassailable weapon.''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmZ8B8u4CUo

Initiate

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 1:51 am » by Harryjackson

septeloid wrote:
CHARACTERISTICS OF A FREEMASON

The month of May may be considered in our Masonic District as ‘the Alpha and Omega of Masonry’. It is the month in which a new Worshipful Master and his team are installed while at the same time it is the last Regular meeting of the present Masonic year. It is also the one time of the year when you are privileged to hear one of the greatest charges in our ritual. The charge delivered at the installation ceremony contains a very good summary of the characteristics of a Freemason and it is one which should be listened to closely. I remember that for my first few years in Masonry it was just another charge until one night I really listened and it took on a whole new meaning. Even now, after hearing it for years, I get something new, and inspiring, every time I hear it. Let me draw it to your attention and concentration.

‘The ideal Mason has developed his basic personality traits and has established his own fundamental approach to the world and its stresses and strains, is secure in his position in life and is able to live quietly and modestly. He does not have to put on airs to impress others. He is able to fulfill his duties as a man, a citizen, a husband and a father without fanfare.

His religious faith is firmly founded, he is able to live piously without being hypocritical. He is able to be benevolent but does not feel compelled to make a great show of it. He is able to feel concern for others and extends help when he recognizes the need. He does so, quietly and unobtrusively without asking or expecting any return or recognition.

He is warm hearted and friendly and enjoys pleasurable activity. He has his serious side as well and is thoughtful in his attitude toward others. He is able to withstand difficult times without yielding to despair and despondency. Conversely, good fortune will not cause him to lose his perspective and be unmindful of the needs of others. If his standards are threatened, he will be resolute in maintaining them at whatever difficulty.

Because of his firm belief in the Great Architect of the Universe he is able to perceive the high destiny of man and to see in nature the workmanship of God. He is ever faithful to his belief and this is not clouded by superstition. The practice of the virtues, faith, hope and charity are an active and integral part of his life. His dedication to truth is firmly fixed in his being and he will defend innocence and virtue at whatever cost, even though his personal comfort and even his safety may be threatened.

He has set a high standard for himself but he is not rigid or demanding and he will be tolerant within limits if others fail to measure up to it. Merit and ability will be his standard for judging worth rather than position in life.

He will be loved by all discerning men and will be respected by his superiors and revered by his subordinates. When the work is done he will not ask for recognition but will continue the quiet tenure of his ways. Such a man, personifies brotherly love, relief and truth, and embodies the attributes which we expect and admire in a Mason.

The article above was found on ‘the back page’ of the May, 1987 issue of Fidelity Highlights published by Fidelity Lodge No. 231, G.R.C. and edited by R.W. Bro. James A. Ham.

http://masonictravels.com/characteristi ... freemason/

Does the above remind you of John Lennon?

Ye ok,but did you guys murder him ?

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 1:57 am » by Harbin

harryjackson wrote:I believe John and all four beatles were freemasons at an early age.I also believe John tried to distance himself from the craft as he got older,and the messege in his later songs would not have been popular with elite lodges and their agenda.
You see masonry is like the song hotel california,you may think you can check out anytimeyou choose,but YOU CANT.

The Oaths bind YOU,and when your bought,your owned.What do you do to things you own and nolonger find a use for ?

Think about it ???

harry, I see your point you make. And I would agree with Lennon distancing himself scenario, if indeed he was a freemason. Been trying to find a dry study of the mans death. By dry, I mean a scholarly study and not one rife with emotions of friends and montages of his music.
It is very hard for me, ( emotionally, even though I have little anchoring to Lennon ), to slog through hours of interviews of crying friends and associates.
He has been dead for 30 years, he would have been 70 this year. The general vibe is that he was killed by the FBI. The reason was that he was a touchstone for radicalism of the red kind, and a powerfully charismatic and wealthy man.
However, I can't seem to find good, dry, research into his demise.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 2:04 am » by Harryjackson

harbin wrote:
harryjackson wrote:I believe John and all four beatles were freemasons at an early age.I also believe John tried to distance himself from the craft as he got older,and the messege in his later songs would not have been popular with elite lodges and their agenda.

Think about it ???

http://cgi.ebay.ph/FBI-DIRECTOR-J-EDGAR-HOOVER-MASONIC-LAW-ORDER-FDC-/350403743626

harry, I see your point you make. And I would agree with Lennon distancing himself scenario, if indeed he was a freemason. Been trying to find a dry study of the mans death. By dry, I mean a scholarly study and not one rife with emotions of friends and montages of his music.
It is very hard for me, ( emotionally, even though I have little anchoring to Lennon ), to slog through hours of interviews of crying friends and associates.
He has been dead for 30 years, he would have been 70 this year. The general vibe is that he was killed by the FBI. The reason was that he was a touchstone for radicalism of the red kind, and a powerfully charismatic and wealthy man.
However, I can't seem to find good, dry, research into his demise.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 2:41 am » by Redwoodrick

harbin wrote:
Especially when you are speaking about such a beloved icon of peace and tolerance.

People use familiar icons, in ways to make themselves look better. I've done it as well.
While you are defending Lennon as a, "beloved icon of peace and tolerance", you are indeed attempting to say the same about yourself.

There remains the question as to whether Lennon is indeed beloved, or an icon, (though he is apparently is to many), and if he was actually about peace and/or tolerance. You seem to think so, but I tend to question the veracity of icon stature in general and of Lennon, in particular, at least right now.

Getting to the hand shake, I get the thumb over knuckle shake rather frequently as well. As an above post stated, clergy would shake hands this way. It is no clear to me who this person is that Lennon was shaking with, or what his role was at the time of the picture. Was he a clergyman ? I will say that he bejeweled as a freemason would be.

You also state that Lennon could not have sung his songs and held his the views that he did if he was a freemason. This speaks not to Lennon, but to yoru rather dim view of freemasonry.

....Okay,first of all that doesn't even make sense.Go get a dictionary and look up the word.Secondly your entire argument is based upon your perception of my perception of freemasonry (which I wont even begin to tell you) which means,as I am sure you are aware,that your argument is weak and without any demonstrable merit (polite way of saying you are full of shit)..but if I continue any further with this repartee I will be demonstrating my own foolishness since it is quite obvious you do not have a clue what you are talking about.
Ciao.

PreviousNext