John Lennon Freemason.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 2:04 pm » by Harryjackson

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 5:01 pm » by Harbin

Many communists were and are free masons.
Why then would they (the illuminati) have killed one of their own ?
He must have fallen out of the program, or was no longer useful.
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 5:07 pm » by Glenn

Very interesting, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit. :nope:

otoel wrote:The books "Swirly Twirly Swastika and Beyond" by Raphael and the book "Words from Old Soul" will never see the light of day...

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 5:16 pm » by Funnyman46

Maybe Johns merely responding to the handshake given him(?)
Back in the old days of Catholic church, the preist always shook hands like this. Even then I thought it was a bit creepy. Back then I thought, "Who shakes hands like this?" It made me think they were gay (no offence meant) Anyway, it just seemed wrong somehow.
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 5:22 pm » by Drjones

Over analysing... i mean if i were to shake hands with a many folk as John i'm sure there would be MANY times the ol freemasnic handshake would stare you in the face...even though this was not the intention..

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 5:35 pm » by Harbin

drjones wrote:Over analysing... i mean if i were to shake hands with a many folk as John i'm sure there would be MANY times the ol freemasnic handshake would stare you in the face...even though this was not the intention..

You ? Covering for baby eaters !
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 5:38 pm » by Cyberelf

Sometimes I have shaken hands like this...because the grip just ended up that way...I am not a Freemason...Some Freemasons are probably actually nice people and havent seen the bigger picture...like so many people, especially back in those days...Things have changed...In the UK back in the 60's/70's it was expected by people in authority positions to become Freemasons..e.g- Doctors, Administrators, Teachers, Priests, Bankers, etc...

Initiate

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 5:57 pm » by Warrito

why don't you leave the masons alone?fine men!you are not masons and you are not worthy of being one,not accepted.i stand with my bros;you can't!they do some very worthwhile things.try and be one if you can.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 6:20 pm » by Harryjackson

warrito wrote:why don't you leave the masons alone?fine men!you are not masons and you are not worthy of being one,not accepted.i stand with my bros;you can't!they do some very worthwhile things.try and be one if you can.

So that is the shake. Thank you mr mason...

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 6:47 pm » by Harbin

harryjackson wrote:
warrito wrote:why don't you leave the masons alone?fine men!you are not masons and you are not worthy of being one,not accepted.i stand with my bros;you can't!they do some very worthwhile things.try and be one if you can.

So that is the shake. Thank you mr mason...

What exactly is the point of this post harry ?
Antiwar.com

Next