John Pilger: Julian Assange Interview

Initiate
Posts: 912
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:51 am

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 2:49 pm » by Rahkriga


troll2rocks wrote:Enjoy

The interviewer is a legend in his own right, and is one of the truly great journalists of our time, and Assange is the public face and driving force behind Wikileaks, and the lynchpin which has started many clone websites offering the same service, "anonymity to disclose"


Upload to Disclose.tv



I stand behind Wikileaks, may be unpopular on here, however, I couldnt care less.


Go wiki. :flop:

The UFO cables are quite shocking, in terms of reference. I would imagine :mrgreen:


UFO cables??? Now thats what Im talking about. Are there really UFO cables or are you just speculating?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1782
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:38 pm
Location: A Shire

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 3:16 pm » by Aardvaaks


I would think Trol that most folk on here are all for freedom of information and free press reporting in all areas of journalism, appears a no brainer to me.
John Pilger certainly stands for the above and has been a stalwart for decades now, good post cheers :flop:
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9132
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 6:45 pm » by Troll2rocks


rahkriga wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:Enjoy

The interviewer is a legend in his own right, and is one of the truly great journalists of our time, and Assange is the public face and driving force behind Wikileaks, and the lynchpin which has started many clone websites offering the same service, "anonymity to disclose"


Upload to Disclose.tv



I stand behind Wikileaks, may be unpopular on here, however, I couldnt care less.


Go wiki. :flop:

The UFO cables are quite shocking, in terms of reference. I would imagine :mrgreen:


UFO cables??? Now thats what Im talking about. Are there really UFO cables or are you just speculating?



Yep, there are mentions of UFOs and Unknown ariel craft. They are not released yet. However I would imagine that the Wikileaks Insurance file contains data that has not yet been addressed.


September 27, 2006; 4:37 p.m.; Amundsen, --, ---.

Participants: UNITED STATES U/S ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(S) SUMMARY. U/S --------------- ------------ Delta Intercept, data loss, communications failure poses a problem in attempts to craft a viable solution to the crisis. Left field Static in cockpit, altitude affected, object maneuvers erratic and of grave concern to flight plan. END SUMMARY.
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate
Posts: 720
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:44 am
Location: crunchyvania

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 7:10 pm » by Crunchy


is it just me or is trolls last post screwed up
the posts and cable text is all on one line

the most i can read ... zooming my browser to its smallest txt size (red txt)

Yep, there are mentions of UFOs and Unknown ariel craft. They are not released yet. However I would imagine that the Wikileaks Insurance file contains data that has not yet been addressed.


September 27, 2006; 4:37 p.m.; Amundsen, --, ---.

Participants: UNITED STATES U/S ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(S) SUMMARY. U/S --------------- ------------ Delta Intercept, data loss, communications failure poses a problem in attempts to craft
a viable solution to the crisis. Left field Static in cockpit, altitude affected, object
maneuvers erratic and of grave concern to flight plan. END
SUMMARY
.

i highlited the txt and copied and pasted it so i can read it ........ as this is a conspiracy site i have to declair "shenanigans" !!

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9132
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 8:53 pm » by Troll2rocks


crunchy wrote:is it just me or is trolls last post screwed up
the posts and cable text is all on one line

the most i can read ... zooming my browser to its smallest txt size (red txt)

Yep, there are mentions of UFOs and Unknown ariel craft. They are not released yet. However I would imagine that the Wikileaks Insurance file contains data that has not yet been addressed.


September 27, 2006; 4:37 p.m.; Amundsen, --, ---.

Participants: UNITED STATES U/S ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(S) SUMMARY. U/S --------------- ------------ Delta Intercept, data loss, communications failure poses a problem in attempts to craft
a viable solution to the crisis. Left field Static in cockpit, altitude affected, object
maneuvers erratic and of grave concern to flight plan. END
SUMMARY
.

i highlited the txt and copied and pasted it so i can read it ........ as this is a conspiracy site i have to declair "shenanigans" !!



The post looks funny ?
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3772
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:58 am

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 8:54 pm » by Megame23


troll do you beleive in the NWO/Illuminati/Global Elite?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9132
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 9:39 pm » by Troll2rocks


megame23 wrote:troll do you beleive in the NWO/Illuminati/Global Elite?



The new world order movement is a documented fact, not even a steadfast skeptic could say otherwise.

The Illuminati, was a failed attempt at power grabbing, and died a long time ago.

Global Elite, well it depends how you mean ? A shadowy league of a handful of the worlds most powerful ? Well I dont think so, but YES there is a global elite, the part of this everyone tends to imagine is a specific agenda done in the name of some evil force or something or other, well yes I think there is an agenda, but its not quite as most think...

Corporate interest under the bizniz model of make as much profit as possible no matter the cost. Also the social and political interest parties "governments" who will gain by the talks and agreements. However, most importantly, the ones everyone miss, are those that broker between the two. That is where the conspiracy lays, because it is highly illegal to do so, not many people notice just how much money politicians and presidents make when the tour of duty is over. its LOTS. Whether it be a highly paid dinner guest or where the career moves to next and the money involved in the deal. The reality is that the deals are made and brokered between while these individuals are in office, like blair, bush, "all of them who have a highly public face.". The deals are actually made by people who are employed by the government for this very reason.

That is a true conspiracy, media can not even report on this, but they know about it.

The names of these people are not unknown, but their duties are quite different to what they make out that they do.

There is a segment in Charlie Brookers Newswipe that covers this, but they had to bleep out the names of those who are involved.

The world is now a slave to corporate wish, due to the money that political parties can make from backhanded deals, what do you think bilderberg is all about ?

Yes there will always be collusion between parties creating a conspiracy.

Money breeds greed, greed breeds wealth, wealth breeds corruption, corruption breeds criminals.
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4959
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:45 pm

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 9:48 pm » by Phaeton


Its all about the bloodlines if u ask me. all about the bloodline.
remove that, and you remove the snake's head. the guiding force.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3772
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:58 am

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 10:12 pm » by Megame23


Ok well I disagree with you on the nature of the conspiracy, but I dont really want to get into that right now.

You know the economist? I want you to read this article type in,

get ready for a wold currency

to google, and open the first thing that comes up, its in a word file.

its an old article from 88

its a rothschild funded publication, they set up this company just to finance it.

http://www.elrothschild.co.uk/

This is the same publication that has been backing Julian from the start, and has given him awards.

Ask yourself why
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook