John Pilger: Julian Assange Interview

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 6:20 pm » by Troll2rocks

Enjoy

The interviewer is a legend in his own right, and is one of the truly great journalists of our time, and Assange is the public face and driving force behind Wikileaks, and the lynchpin which has started many clone websites offering the same service, "anonymity to disclose"

Upload to Disclose.tv

I stand behind Wikileaks, may be unpopular on here, however, I couldnt care less.

Go wiki. :flop:

The UFO cables are quite shocking, in terms of reference. I would imagine :mrgreen:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 8:09 pm » by Hayden

Nice one troll! Jonh Pilger is one of the best journalists UK ever produced. If only for his work exposing the slaughter in East Timor, which was also largely ingored by the main stream media. It sickens me it see just how low our main stream media's fallen. That this is begining of a rebellion within the system is a measure of that I think. The system,TPTB,etc. is made up of people after all, how ever tempting it is to demonise them. Isnt it interesting,if common these days, that if the debunkers et al. cant undermine the actual information being disclosed, they attack the person of the discloser? And I must say that I feel this is an issue far more important than ufo's.Peace. PS popularity aint what it's cracked up to be, look at Hitler! :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 8:13 pm » by Phaeton

Thanks man :flop:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 8:51 pm » by Troll2rocks

phaeton wrote:Thanks man :flop:

:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 8:54 pm » by Troll2rocks

hayden wrote:Nice one troll! Jonh Pilger is one of the best journalists UK ever produced. If only for his work exposing the slaughter in East Timor, which was also largely ingored by the main stream media. It sickens me it see just how low our main stream media's fallen. That this is begining of a rebellion within the system is a measure of that I think. The system,TPTB,etc. is made up of people after all, how ever tempting it is to demonise them. Isnt it interesting,if common these days, that if the debunkers et al. cant undermine the actual information being disclosed, they attack the person of the discloser? And I must say that I feel this is an issue far more important than ufo's.Peace. PS popularity aint what it's cracked up to be, look at Hitler! :cheers:

Well said, :cheers:

However, some of the biggest things to eventually come out of Wikileaks may well be about UFOs. We will see, and im not just talking about the reference cables.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 9:10 pm » by Marley

You didn't , by chance, send something into Wikileaks, did you, T2R?
J/K
Sending it to Wikileaks would imply you had no intention of sharing it in your name. So,just poking fun!
Do you think it is a key to own? To turn in a lock? It is not. It is up to you, through your endeavors to learn what you have forgotten and un-learn what you have been convinced to accept.

-Sigrun

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 9:10 pm » by Shemagh

hayden wrote:Nice one troll! Jonh Pilger is one of the best journalists UK ever produced. If only for his work exposing the slaughter in East Timor, which was also largely ingored by the main stream media. It sickens me it see just how low our main stream media's fallen. That this is begining of a rebellion within the system is a measure of that I think. The system,TPTB,etc. is made up of people after all, how ever tempting it is to demonise them. Isnt it interesting,if common these days, that if the debunkers et al. cant undermine the actual information being disclosed, they attack the person of the discloser? And I must say that I feel this is an issue far more important than ufo's.Peace. PS popularity aint what it's cracked up to be, look at Hitler! :cheers:

Not only East Timor, he's the man that came out of Cambodia with the Year Zero report.

Thanks for the video Trll2rocks

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 9:12 pm » by Nilm33

Wait, are the UFO files released already from them?

Initiate

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 12:06 pm » by Hayden

I meant that the media blackout on ufo's and the rest, will crumble should even a handful of main stream journalists try to regain their professional integrity by supporting wikileaks. More of the population build their realities on the main stream, if that becomes once again honest and honourable, reporting things as they are,rather than what their paymasters would like us to believe, more people ( I wont use the word sheeple) will wake up. Sorry if thats a bit tangled, I had a lump in my throat throughout the interview, I can't help thinking that this could be the turning point, a chink in the armour of the bastards that oppress us. Their lackeys now have an anonomous way to tell what they know.Peace.

Writer

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 1:56 pm » by Thriftymaxx

A1 interview ..... I enjoyed that a lot cheers!! :flop: :flop: :flop:

Next