John Pilger: The Two Sides of Barack Obama's Speech

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 14, 2009 10:35 am » by Drjones

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 14, 2009 11:27 am » by Darrylmckay

I love John Pilger, he has done some brilliant work here in Australia, however he is becoming increasingly militant and critical of everybody everywhere.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 14, 2009 6:37 pm » by Drjones

darrylmckay wrote:I love John Pilger, he has done some brilliant work here in Australia, however he is becoming increasingly militant and critical of everybody everywhere.

Cheers Darryl,that's the first time i had heard the guy speak to be honest.. :flop:

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 7:29 pm » by Skypecast

john pilger is not critical of everyone. in fact, he isnt critical of some key important people and countries. one quick litmus test to see whether or not he is critical of China. if so, then you know he is not credible, because the main country that is standing in the way of multinational corporations profits is China, the same multinational corporations that are feeding people with most of the misinformation out there. China refuses to privatise at least half of its industries. as far as i know, pilger has not been critical of iran, venezuela, cuba, russia, or the other countries that want to prevent privatisation. i am not sure about libya, but if he was critical about libya, then you know something is suspicious.