John Was Right: Beatles Top Jesus

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 2:22 am » by Saturnv

marduke the guy (jesus) been deed fr like 2000 years a was born in the 60s brought up wi the beatles n yup we worshiped them sad demise but !!!

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 2:26 am » by Saturnv

marduke when a die a aint gonny haunt u promise !! lol

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 2:27 am » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 2:36 am » by -Marduk-

saturnv wrote:marduke when a die a aint gonny haunt u promise !! lol

Death is not the end Saturn trust me,....maybe soon you will stand before the council of Elders and understand wht Im sayin ...send them greetings from me...and tell them that I´m trying my best to achieve my giving goal to become a better soul. :cheers:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 2:43 am » by Saturnv

u got a soul marduk m8 u lookin for wats next that a dont know same as you but a tryin to find out fanks and ...some of your posts really good !!!

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 2:51 am » by -Marduk-

saturnv wrote:u got a soul marduk m8 u lookin for wats next that a dont know same as you but a tryin to find out fanks and ...some of your posts really good !!!

Thank you Saturn....comming to Earth is about traveling away from our home to a foreign land. Some things seem familiar but most are strange until we get used to them, especially conditions wich are unforgiving. Our real home is a place of absolute peace, total acceptance, ultimate knowlege and complete love. As souls separated from our home we can no longer assume these beautiful features will be present around us. On Earth we must learn to cope with intolerance, anger, hate and sadness while searching for joy and love. We must not loose our integrity along the way, sacrificing goodness for survival and acquiring attitudes either superior or inferior to those around us. We know that living in an imperfect world will help us to appreciate the true meaning of perfection. We ask for courage and humility before our journey into another live. As we grow in awareness so will the quality of our existance. Sis is how we are tested.

Passing sis test is our destiny
Last edited by -Marduk- on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 2:55 am » by Saturnv

do you belive un god am god do u belive me !!

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 2:57 am » by -Marduk-

slushpup wrote:
Beatles never leave Britain

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 3:03 am » by -Marduk-

saturnv wrote:do you belive un god am god do u belive me !!

I believe in the Source...other call it the Presence...It´s not the biblical god, he´s a fraud.

jetxvii

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 4:22 am » by jetxvii

to this day AC/DC has sold 150 Million Albums While the Beatles in 2005 have sold 245 Million...

Beatles Rule.

Jesus Drools.

PreviousNext