Jon Stewart mocks 9/11 Truth -- Activist assaulted

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 7:23 am » by Noetic

no they would have to wrap the whole world in a faraday cage,and that's not likely,hell they cant even figure out a way to keep out all of them bloodthirsty mexicans from crossing the border to make an honest buck.

but I think you don't understand the diference between the internet we have today and ad-hoc web.on adhoc websites will have to hosted on the owners personal computer at home.and everybody will be sharing a connection that is the full speed of your home network gear,which is usually 100megs,that is way faster than almost any isp in the world and it's free,after buying hardware and doing the setup.

I suggest you wiki ad-hoc wi-fi,I'm not a networking guru but I know for a fact it can work.

but I don't think we will have to worry about a kill switch because tptb know it will makes things much worse in the sense of it will wake up a lot of people who want to know thw real reason it was killed,and file sharing will go bonkers with no worries of being monitored by isp's and so on.so I think we're safe ,at least for now.in the mean time gather up some wireless routers and wifi range extenders(repeaters) even if you dont need it because you only have one pc,it's still another layer of protection and it will have a hardware/firmware firewall that when setup right is much better than anything running in your windows or mac(which is only good for doorstops anyway).a simple little antennae on every house and car means free unlimited internet everywhere.
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 7:28 am » by Heinousone

Funny how we get to see how John Stewart swings on the IMPORTANT topics and not the little shit that is easy to joke about.

You can't help but shed a few tears as you peel off the layers of the Onion.

Writer

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 8:20 am » by Kree13

i guess it's time for everyone who watches the daily show to boycott and stop watching............jon stewart stopped being funny for me a long time ago and i stopped watching. :sleep: i'd like to see him explain building 7 without trying to be funny. Just another media whore i guess.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 8:51 am » by Redwoodrick

noetic wrote:no they would have to wrap the whole world in a faraday cage,and that's not likely,hell they cant even figure out a way to keep out all of them bloodthirsty mexicans from crossing the border to make an honest buck.

but I think you don't understand the diference between the internet we have today and ad-hoc web.on adhoc websites will have to hosted on the owners personal computer at home.and everybody will be sharing a connection that is the full speed of your home network gear,which is usually 100megs,that is way faster than almost any isp in the world and it's free,after buying hardware and doing the setup.

I suggest you wiki ad-hoc wi-fi,I'm not a networking guru but I know for a fact it can work.

but I don't think we will have to worry about a kill switch because tptb know it will makes things much worse in the sense of it will wake up a lot of people who want to know thw real reason it was killed,and file sharing will go bonkers with no worries of being monitored by isp's and so on.so I think we're safe ,at least for now.in the mean time gather up some wireless routers and wifi range extenders(repeaters) even if you dont need it because you only have one pc,it's still another layer of protection and it will have a hardware/firmware firewall that when setup right is much better than anything running in your windows or mac(which is only good for doorstops anyway).a simple little antennae on every house and car means free unlimited internet everywhere.

Great info thanx! :flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 8:53 am » by Dragonlady8

every single person on tv is part of the game,DTA,don't trust anybody,especially actors.there job is to lie,like a lawyer or politician,getting on tv or movies is a door opener into politics.

wow.........you are spot on! its all in the grand plan....
Dogs never lie.............

Writer

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 11:01 am » by Clockwerkspec1

the 9/11 truthers dont realize that their rants and saying "9/11 was a inside job" 100 times sway people AWAY from the truth. btw jon is a tool just like all tv personalities so why the F**K would you ask him about 9/11 stuff, sounds like a fruitless endevor being that all the people in the room most likely support the war of terror and the official story. like preaching to satan or somthing lol

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 5:42 pm » by Heinousone

clockwerkspec1 wrote:the 9/11 truthers dont realize that their rants and saying "9/11 was a inside job" 100 times sway people AWAY from the truth. btw jon is a tool just like all tv personalities so why the F**K would you ask him about 9/11 stuff, sounds like a fruitless endevor being that all the people in the room most likely support the war of terror and the official story. like preaching to satan or somthing lol

I do have to agree with this. The silly chanting of "911 was an inside job" just pushes people away. It doesnt teach them anything and it allows them to easily dismiss you. Funny, Alex Jones pushes the chanting big time.

That guy could have had a much better effect at that gathering if he stuck to calmly asking questions but in the end he resorted to "My voice is louder then yours" which led to his immediate dismissal in the minds of everyone there.

If you are going to take on a personality like John Stewart you really have to be prepared. That guy was not prepared in the least, probably did not plan past the point of just showing up. Purely spontaneous. When your opponent controls the crowd you have to have total control of Yourself. If you can't then dont bother because you only harm the movement people.

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 6:23 pm » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 6:35 pm » by E6722maj

bottom line - anybody ALLOWED to preach to the masses on a prime time tv show is on the side of the powers that be. end of story. and yesterday on RT they were reporting on a poll in america in which stewart was voted 'most influential person in america'. not the president, but a tv comedy talk show host... this is not an american problem, it is symptomatic of the (new) world we live in now.
ps what a bunch of clowns those writers were. SLAP!!

:alien:
whatever

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 6:54 pm » by Usmccowboysfv

i hope john stewart realizes that his executive producer is so intelligent that he needed to result to violence than use his brain.iam a bouncer at clubs in vegas,thats what i do 4 a living.if that man would of steped into my kill zone he would be eating his meals for the next 30 days through a straw.

PreviousNext