Jordan Maxwell is a Fraud 100%

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 9:07 pm » by Megame23

Chris White made a documentary debunking Jordan Maxwell a while ago. Just recently Chris has had a brief conversation with Jordan about the entities that contacted him.

http://conspiracyclothes.com/nowheretor ... n-maxwell/

The man who claims to be protected by high level Freemasons and is contacted by supposed angels of God is lying, dont use him as a source of information.

Heres that documentary too:

[googlevideo]-3119679914965262207#[/googlevideo]
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostSat Apr 02, 2011 12:49 am » by Jeckk

The minute i first started listening to one of Jordan's lectures, I had this extreme feeling of "THIS GUY IS TOTALLY FULL OF SHOT" come over me. Then I actually listened to what he had to say. He was saying the same story as everybody else, except there were TONS of stories that directly involved Jordan having these incredible experiences with ET's. For example he talks about how while sitting in a restaurant he is telepathically told to run away because his life is in danger. Now, if someone REALLY wanted him gone, why would simply running across the street once save you from that threat FOREVER? There are just many holes in all his stories, and that's all he has, stories. The only reason any takes him seriously at all is because he also does study ancient symbolism, and btw he LIES about a lot of it anyway and has been caught doing so.

But yeah he has no new information, lots of self hero stories, and absolutely nothing to back up anything he says (yet we're supposed to believe he had what, 30+ extreme experiences?)

Writer

PostSat Apr 02, 2011 1:02 am » by Johnwbooth

You have to understand this. without people like Jordan M and others Disclose TV would not exsist. Anyone who has looked for TRUTH,( the real stuff not the truth that makes you cosy and fits your idea of how it all fits ) Will know its hidden in many media's and art forms. There are too many directions for one brain to take in.
Never judge one who looks for it,we all hit leads where we believe is true then find out they were lies. There is time to change the road your on. The captain can change direction of his ship at any minute or hour of the day.
Be a captain and leave the navigation to THE DEVINE.

Step up or fk off...

Initiate

PostSat Apr 02, 2011 1:07 am » by Jeckk

johnwbooth wrote:You have to understand this. without people like Jordan M and others Disclose TV would not exsist. Anyone who has looked for TRUTH,( the real stuff not the truth that makes you cosy and fits your idea of how it all fits ) Will know its hidden in many media's and art forms. There are too many directions for one brain to take in.
Never judge one who looks for it,we all hit leads where we believe is true then find out they were lies. There is time to change the road your on. The captain can change direction of his ship at any minute or hour of the day.

Step up or fk off...

Actually people like him are DESTROYING what places like DTV are about. Even if ET's were all not real, people disclosing secret information is what places like this were originally about. The fact that we now have dozens of con men who are exploiting this crowd for money/fame is what's causing more and more people to give up their search for truth.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 02, 2011 1:08 am » by Mediasorcerer

yeh,this guy who lives down the street said the same thing to me,so it must be true!
i thought david icke was a fake?
everyones a fake.haha.ps hi meg how r u buddy,been a while ,hope u well!regs ms.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Writer

PostSat Apr 02, 2011 1:18 am » by Johnwbooth

jeckk wrote:
johnwbooth wrote:You have to understand this. without people like Jordan M and others Disclose TV would not exsist. Anyone who has looked for TRUTH,( the real stuff not the truth that makes you cosy and fits your idea of how it all fits ) Will know its hidden in many media's and art forms. There are too many directions for one brain to take in.

Step up or fk off...

Actually people like him are DESTROYING what places like DTV are about. Even if ET's were all not real, people disclosing secret information is what places like this were originally about. The fact that we now have dozens of con men who are exploiting this crowd for money/fame is what's causing more and more people to give up their search for truth.

Very good point. What you learn from people who dig are historical and law and facts that reveal to you that the world is not what you were taught to believe from birth it is.
This is the work those people like maxwell and other Icke etc have brought to light.

TRUTH You have to Go to YOUR INNER and OUTER self. No book nor holy man nor anyone can lead YOU. Its YOU who have to go alone. You are all four elements plus the Devine soul. Use them. Your heart talks use it.

This world keeps the lid on YOU with its media and word magic we call law.

You have to come out of the big top to find TRUTH.The clowns know nothing. But most seek entertainment not TRUTH.

What do YOU SEEK ?

Initiate

PostSat Apr 02, 2011 1:27 am » by Legalizeheroin

This 'documentary' is edited specifically to make him look bad. I'm not a Maxwell fanboy, but I've seen that lecture and I feel the need to point out that this Chris White is probably just trying to make a name for himself.

Yeah, Maxwell isn't perfect. Who is?
Dear Aliens,

GET ME OFF THIS ROCK.

Initiate

PostSat Apr 02, 2011 1:39 am » by Jeckk

legalizeheroin wrote:This 'documentary' is edited specifically to make him look bad. I'm not a Maxwell fanboy, but I've seen that lecture and I feel the need to point out that this Chris White is probably just trying to make a name for himself.

Yeah, Maxwell isn't perfect. Who is?

Yeah and now its con man vs con man, fighting for the most moneys. If I didn't care so much about revealing the truth for all, I'd run my own con job. An hour of practice and a 20 minute cover story....and congrats you're now a certified channeler of alien entities! /clap. After watching a lot of Bashar videos I decided to try it myself. I slowly let word spread over the course of a week to friends that I was able to channel myself from an alternate Earth living in a human paradise where everyone got along and respected nature. I let it go on for a week before admitting it was BS, but it EXPLODED really fast.

An unfortunate side effect of being a right brain thinker, is that you're probably gullible as hell.

Initiate

PostSat Apr 02, 2011 4:41 am » by Legalizeheroin

I'm not so sure about all that. I know people who are far more educated on this than you or I , and they have a lot of respect for both his opinions and his research. He has both and it's really not that hard to seperate the two. What most people do is listen to his verified information while they consider his expert opinion in the matter. He's not a fraud.

This piece of shit hack Chris White is either a very mislead researcher if not a deliberate misinformer. He chopped up a Maxwell lecture(which is very good, by the way - check it out) in a way that fit his purposes. What a pathetic tactic. That alone proves that Chris White is a small, shitty person who's only shot at success is ruining someone's reputation. That's low, man.

This made me respect Maxwell a lot more, acually.
Last edited by Legalizeheroin on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dear Aliens,

GET ME OFF THIS ROCK.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 02, 2011 4:54 am » by Mediasorcerer

yep,thats exactly what these chris white types do,its usually when a researcher criticises christianity or something like that,then they start this disinfo campaign to smear the name of good researchers,

and in reality,why are they so concerned about people like jordan maxwell,who cares what they say?

all it does is prove chris white is a liar and dirtbag,i dont hear j maxwell going around doing that to c white,if u dont like it,DONT LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!

gloomylunatic is another fundamental moron,who uses dishonest tricks to make folks look bad,why do they do thisd,they say they want truht,bullshit,they just want u to listen to there version,its jealousy,simple as that.and its counterproductive,if theres something valid and real to criticise,,im all ears,if its some baseless slander,then piss off.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Next