JOSEPH'S RING CAME TO ENGLAND

Initiate

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 11:17 pm » by Knowthetruth

My Preciousssssssss :]

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 15, 2011 5:01 pm » by Nakchopoe

eliakim wrote:
nakchopoe wrote:Eliakim, I just love you!

You are so sweet in your own little view of your own little world.
It's like watching a next episode of My Little Pony!

http://www.animaatjes.nl/cliparts/cartoons/my-little-pony/clipart_my-little-pony_animaatjes-17.jpg

:hugging:

P.s.: Did you see that? The pony has 9 stars on her side. 9 was the second number of your year of birth on your birth certificate!

9 is the number of completion and divine. The rainbow is to do with Joseph, coat of many colors and the covenant. The rainbow is a good omen. Thank you.

I did ride, when I was a child, I used to work all weekend from sunrise to sundown for two days at the stables in exchange for a one hour ride on a pony/horse.

I loved horses and to ride.

Joseph's ring is in England in this land of Joseph as far as the writer of that article is concerned.

:clapper: :clapper:
You are unbeatable. You win!

BTW: You ever used mushrooms? They help you even more in explaining all the biblical textures and symbolisms.

But all Christians know this, of course. They all used it. Watch the Pharmacratic Inquisition if you want it explained...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyQOeiY11RA

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 15, 2011 5:15 pm » by Zer0

nakchopoe wrote:You are unbeatable. You win!

Correct, she does win. You may also be a winner too if you are willing to think of the children.

nakchopoe wrote:BTW: You ever used mushrooms? They help you even more in explaining all the biblical textures and symbolisms.

I can assure you, Eliakim is not on drugs. Please desist on making such wild accusations, they merely serve to diminish someone`s character, and she has not done that to you, so why seek meaningless conflict?

nakchopoe wrote:But all Christians know this, of course. They all used it.

There is a difference between claiming to be a Christian and actually acting like one.

nakchopoe wrote: Watch the Pharmacratic Inquisition if you want it explained...

We appreciate your input, we shall take a look if time and divine guidance allows.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 15, 2011 5:59 pm » by Nakchopoe

I love you, oto! :hugging: :flowers:

otoel wrote:
nakchopoe wrote:BTW: You ever used mushrooms? They help you even more in explaining all the biblical textures and symbolisms.

I can assure you, Eliakim is not on drugs. Please desist on making such wild accusations, they merely serve to diminish someone`s character, and she has not done that to you, so why seek meaningless conflict?

I wasn't accusing anyone. I was just asking.

And 'being on drugs' and 'ever having used' them is something totally different.

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 15, 2011 9:30 pm » by Eliakim

will69ease wrote:Numerology and the Bible? I don't think so.
By the way, I did find it interesting that you identified Eliakim as the people of England. So you must know that the twin would be Americans. That by the way is "the key of David"... the location of the descendants of Israel in the modern day.

ELIAKIM is the person that the LORD God said he would raise. Then Moses asked for the LORD God to give the blessing to a descendent of Joseph.

England is the land of Joseph so is Holland, the bible mentions that God will save Judah and the tribes of Joseph.

Who are the tribes in my heart? The indigenous peoples. The meek shall inherit the earth.

America is the land of ESAU, men of EDOM. Bible prophecy says it will become stubble.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 15, 2011 9:44 pm » by Eliakim

nakchopoe wrote:
eliakim wrote:
nakchopoe wrote:Eliakim, I just love you!

You are so sweet in your own little view of your own little world.
It's like watching a next episode of My Little Pony!

http://www.animaatjes.nl/cliparts/cartoons/my-little-pony/clipart_my-little-pony_animaatjes-17.jpg

P.s.: Did you see that? The pony has 9 stars on her side. 9 was the second number of your year of birth on your birth certificate!

9 is the number of completion and divine. The rainbow is to do with Joseph, coat of many colors and the covenant. The rainbow is a good omen. Thank you.

I did ride, when I was a child, I used to work all weekend from sunrise to sundown for two days at the stables in exchange for a one hour ride on a pony/horse.

I loved horses and to ride.

Joseph's ring is in England in this land of Joseph as far as the writer of that article is concerned.

:clapper: :clapper:
You are unbeatable. You win!

BTW: You ever used mushrooms? They help you even more in explaining all the biblical textures and symbolisms.

But all Christians know this, of course. They all used it. Watch the Pharmacratic Inquisition if you want it explained...

I like mushrooms but not the ones that you are inferring. No, I did not take magic mushrooms.

However, there was a great lawmaker mushroom that magically appeared outside in the concrete in 2009. It was awesome, never seen one like it before.

This mushroom is called the "Coprinus comatus" - Lawmakers Wig.

http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2009/ ... s-wig.html

The mushroom came to be regarded as a symbol of God on earth.
http://johnallegro.org/Allegro-SundayMirror.htm

Initiate

PostSat Oct 15, 2011 10:05 pm » by Gonzo63

Today, in Washington, DC it is a beautiful day. Sunny, with a mild breeze, the temperature is 70 degrees and the humidity is 44%.

How's the weather in Batshit Crazy?

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 3:40 am » by Mediasorcerer

cloudy with brain drain,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 8:35 am » by Rmcampwest

aragajag,
you are looking very buff! and that tan is top notch!

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 8:38 am » by Aragajag

rmcampwest wrote:aragajag,
you are looking very buff! and that tan is top notch!

:flop:
I'm feeling that good I think I will buy DTV.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

PreviousNext