Judaism VS Zionism

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 3:00 am » by Constabul

Just because stupid people consider somethings are one thing or another does not make it so.
Nor does mislabeling. It only continues the Ignorance.

Being Jewish, Being Islamic, Are ideologies, A matter of being taught something,
Being born black or any other Real ethnicity is a matter of happenstance. There is not something that you can be taught to change your ethnicity (Unless you are taught sex but this is semantics).
(in other words genetic makeup)
Teaching (like from the Torah) causes the link to an ideology as a ethnicity.

Call things for what they are, not what stupid people mislabel them to be.

It is called bigotry.
And further so, even disliking another group because of their ethnicity does not constitute racist, a complex of believing ones race is superior to all others has to be established in one form or another, to be truly racist, as is defined.
Otherwise it all falls into the category of bigotry.

Judah, Islam, Christianity all come from the same source. It all springs from one ideology. That transcends racial divides. (in other words, not a racial issue)

At one point, they all were from the same tribes and families.
(Israelis and Palestinians) One group migrated, the other did not. The beliefs and teaching vary. Which it's what truly causes the conflict.

Keep teaching the shit to your children they will continue waring with their cousins.
Fairly simple.

Judah stops at the torah, Christians added jesus, Muslims added Mohammad.
It is in essence the same crap, just different denominations of sorts.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 3:05 am » by Abdul14

Pallywood micky mouse Jihad TV stages bloody scene demonizing Israel

Upload to Disclose.tv

When you buy halal products, you are financing inhumaely slaughter and torture of animals

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 3:10 am » by -Marduk-

Zin VS. ze World

Upload to Disclose.tv

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 3:41 am » by Noentry

constabul wrote:Just because stupid people consider somethings are one thing or another does not make it so.
Nor does mislabeling. It only continues the Ignorance.

Being Jewish, Being Islamic, Are ideologies, A matter of being taught something,
Being born black or any other Real ethnicity is a matter of happenstance. There is not something that you can be taught to change your ethnicity (Unless you are taught sex but this is semantics).
(in other words genetic makeup)
Teaching (like from the Torah) causes the link to an ideology as a ethnicity.

Call things for what they are, not what stupid people mislabel them to be.

It is called bigotry.
And further so, even disliking another group because of their ethnicity does not constitute racist, a complex of believing ones race is superior to all others has to be established in one form or another, to be truly racist, as is defined.
Otherwise it all falls into the category of bigotry.

Judah, Islam, Christianity all come from the same source. It all springs from one ideology. That transcends racial divides. (in other words, not a racial issue)

At one point, they all were from the same tribes and families.
(Israelis and Palestinians) One group migrated, the other did not. The beliefs and teaching vary. Which it's what truly causes the conflict.

Keep teaching the shit to your children they will continue waring with their cousins.
Fairly simple.

Judah stops at the torah, Christians added jesus, Muslims added Mohammad.
It is in essence the same crap, just different denominations of sorts.

Yeah man I dont disagree with you.
Dont take me the wrong way I am talking about self definition ,
ideologys of the two in discussion
just pointing out the confusion people have
When it comes to being Jewish they are a religion no doubt in my mind and abdul14 is a bigot.
Zionist on the other hand believe Jewish is a race
That bit about being an agnostic Jew is a description by Zionist, :headscratch:
It is impossible to be an agnostic christian even for the most fundamental christian.
I am not disagreeing with you just pointing out the difference in what it means to call yourself a Jew or a Zionist

i agree with you stupid people who dont know their ass from their ear.
Jewish is a faith and the Zionist portray it as a race,
wrong I know bro,
just pointing out the difference between Zionisum and Jewish
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 4:09 am » by Constabul

Np man, wasn't pointedly directed at you, only address a point you brought up, in context to others calling things incorrectly. You have seen enough to know it is a peeve of mine.

As to agnostic jew, it is a matter of again ideologies trying to convey a racial distinction.
Possibly it is rooted in the conquest of peoples where only the women were left alive? Thus a distinction linked to the mothers lineage? (as to continue the "pure" lineage)
In any case Agnostic jew is not a religious branch.
In such, you are certianly right, no christian or muslim agnostics. It more a personal choice intertwined with the misclassified racial distinction. Which then becomes an attempt to link it to an ancestry / race.(in other words god chosen people).
SO you end up a jew, be it agnostic atheist, or practicing jew.
The three "major" forms of Judaism are Reform, Conservative and Orthodox. Particularly within Orthodox Judaism, there are various "branches" which have usually subtle differences.

There certianly are a number of ethnicity groups in the region, but all intermingled at some point. Which gives way to national distinctions that then gets lumped into religious groupings. And subsequently mislabeled as races.

Honestly, i do enjoy the subjects because it can put the devotes panties in a wad having to reconcile they are all the same people, and their religious "choice" by willingness or conditioning after birth is just that, something taught, and not a integral part of humanity.
If you could get all the grown ups to shut up about their holy books, and teach the children a basic education not skewed by these archaic beliefs you would remove all the strife with in a generation or two.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 4:19 am » by Mediasorcerer

Excellent comments constabul,thanx. :flop:
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 4:29 am » by Noentry

constabul wrote:Np man, wasn't pointedly directed at you, only address a point you brought up, in context to others calling things incorrectly. You have seen enough to know it is a peeve of mine.

As to agnostic jew, it is a matter of again ideologies trying to convey a racial distinction.
Possibly it is rooted in the conquest of peoples where only the women were left alive? Thus a distinction linked to the mothers lineage? (as to continue the "pure" lineage)
In any case Agnostic jew is not a religious branch.
In such, you are certianly right, no christian or muslim agnostics. It more a personal choice intertwined with the misclassified racial distinction. Which then becomes an attempt to link it to an ancestry / race.(in other words god chosen people).
SO you end up a jew, be it agnostic atheist, or practicing jew.
The three "major" forms of Judaism are Reform, Conservative and Orthodox. Particularly within Orthodox Judaism, there are various "branches" which have usually subtle differences.

There certianly are a number of ethnicity groups in the region, but all intermingled at some point. Which gives way to national distinctions that then gets lumped into religious groupings. And subsequently mislabeled as races.

Honestly, i do enjoy the subjects because it can put the devotes panties in a wad having to reconcile they are all the same people, and their religious "choice" by willingness or conditioning after birth is just that, something taught, and not a integral part of humanity.
If you could get all the grown ups to shut up about their holy books, and teach the children a basic education not skewed by these archaic beliefs you would remove all the strife with in a generation or two.

:clapper:

So the true fundamental difference between Zionist and Jewish, where all the differences start from, is Jewish believes they are a religion and Zionist believe they are a race.
And the rest of the differences come from this orientation of doctrine.
One promoting peace and one promoting war
one believes in serving God and the other believes God put them here to rule.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 4:47 am » by New2011

abdul14 wrote:MEMRI's Greatest Hits Volume 1 True Muslim Clerics explain why they hate the Jews.... let me give you a Hint (its not about land) and its not about Zionisem either

Upload to Disclose.tv

Qur’an:8:39 “fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world).

yes and the end of israel !
must all jews return to the holy land !

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 4:48 am » by Iwanci

Get rid of both of them... no one needs either of these religions.

Then get rid of all the rest of them..

We really don’t need religion.... you can all worship me instead if you need someone to praise and heap gifts upon... send me your virgins etc etc...

FFS.. get over the bigotry you imbeciles... start at the very least doing what the CORE of your religion asks you to do.. love thy neighbour... and his wife.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 5:12 am » by Constabul

Zionism, or Zionist, is generally a political / national movement to return the "Jewish" people to their "homeland" .
There are other versions of Zionism, such as established by Ahad Ha'am, Cultural Zionism.

Nathan Birnbaum coined the phrase Zionism around 1890.

Judah, all in all, believe just what is attributed to "Zionism".
You just have variations of Judaism, which are Reform, Conservative and Orthodox. Some are more acceptable of non jews. The orthos are more inline of what distinction is linked to zionist as portrayed here.
They would rather not have the non jewish Judaic followers. The others recognize a useful tool.

The Jewish mother thing, linking only to true jews is throughout. Not just to Orthodox. Some are just more polite about it.
That is one of the problems the jews had with jesus, was he brought in the gentiles, (non jews).

I would submit, there is no difference between Judaism VS Zionism, other then one is more in your face about it.
But in Judaism you find a link between God and People. Everyone else are just extras.
And in that link, you find the self proclaimed classification of "Race". When in fact the majority of them are all arabs, or Arab / European mix.
There is no such thing as a jew race. Only ideologies of cliques and separatist.
Which goes back to tribal conflicts.

Edit to add:
Mind you this is only my opinion of what information i have come across. Not saying Im right or wrong, just through my eyes.
Take for what you will.

PreviousNext