Julian Assange Walks Out of CNN Interview

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 5:23 am » by Megame23

what the hell is this guy releasing that people dont already know?

they are not giving out ANYTHING in this information that we didn't already know. Yeah the US government is murdering civilians, everyone knows that, they just dont want to talk about it or admit it. Julian is a puppet and he has done nothing to expose the Illuminati or to help this world.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 5:29 am » by Troll2rocks

megame23 wrote:what the hell is this guy releasing that people dont already know?

they are not giving out ANYTHING in this information that we didn't already know. Yeah the US government is murdering civilians, everyone knows that, they just dont want to talk about it or admit it. Julian is a puppet and he has done nothing to expose the Illuminati or to help this world.

You wrong, nobody had form statistics of deaths caused, and to what the statistics related to.

Untill now officially there were no statistics.

Much has been leaked already that has been damaging. Try looking it up.

It just doesn't relate as of yet to the fields that most on here are interested.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 5:32 am » by Simpletruths10

wikileaks really needs to ask for people to submit video media files. Most people are not going to go through all that text, who has the time.

also the reporter is a tool, she could have asked him about the Frago 039 and Frago 242 orders.

Julian Assange should get the nobel peace prize when this is all over.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 5:34 am » by Megame23

is anything stopping? is the situation over in the middle east getting better?

No we are still slaughtering civilians. Ignore the fact that this man calls 9/11 a false conspiracy, and supposedly has TONS OF INSIDE INFORMATION.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 5:35 am » by Hackjames

megame23 wrote:what the hell is this guy releasing that people dont already know?

I think by definition, everything THEY are releasing is in fact composed entirely of information that we (the public) did not already know.

No, it doesn't really do much to further define the government to "people like us", but many people need to hear it from the mainstream for it to be real. I'd argue that they should still have had enough mainstream information to know something of the reality, but every addition helps in the long run.

Who is the puppet-master, then? How did you come to know this? I'm guessing you don't know it, but you think it (which is fine, but please be more distinct in how you communicate that).
Last edited by Hackjames on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Master Conspirator

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 5:36 am » by Cornbread714

Megame, you've brainwashed yourself out of any relevance or coherence at this point, haven't you?

Good luck with your reptilian Bilderberger fantasy world. Have you met Mep? You guys should team up soon.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 5:38 am » by Hackjames

megame23 wrote:is anything stopping? is the situation over in the middle east getting better?

No we are still slaughtering civilians. Ignore the fact that this man calls 9/11 a false conspiracy, and supposedly has TONS OF INSIDE INFORMATION.

Share your view with people that don't already agree with it. :]

Really though, I sympathize but I think your anger is a bit misplaced here. I addressed the 9/11 point already, did you have any thoughts on what I said?
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 5:40 am » by Megame23

You guys are criticizing the journalist for actually having hard questions for someone, and ignoring the fact that he is covering up 9/11 a bluntly obvious conspiracy that almost all of us know about and this guy says he gets mad at us for bringing it up.

I know he is with them because he is covering up 9/11, I shouldn't have to provide anything else. This guy supposedly spends all his time working to expose fraudulent governments and he covers up one of the worst events ever orchestrated by these bastards.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 5:44 am » by Hackjames

megame23 wrote:You guys are criticizing the journalist for actually having hard questions for someone, and ignoring the fact that he is covering up 9/11 a bluntly obvious conspiracy that almost all of us know about and this guy says he gets mad at us for bringing it up.

I know he is with them because he is covering up 9/11, I shouldn't have to provide anything else. This guy supposedly spends all his time working to expose fraudulent governments and he covers up one of the worst events ever orchestrated by these bastards.

Ok then.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

PreviousNext