Julian Assange Walks Out of CNN Interview

Master Conspirator

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 5:50 am » by Cornbread714

Ok, Megame, your paranoid cut-and-paste campaign against lizards is far superior to Assange's efforts and you are an undisputed arbiter of journalistic standards, so I will defer to your wisdom and experience in these matters. :pray:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 5:50 am » by Troll2rocks

megame23 wrote:You guys are criticizing the journalist for actually having hard questions for someone, and ignoring the fact that he is covering up 9/11 a bluntly obvious conspiracy that almost all of us know about and this guy says he gets mad at us for bringing it up.

I know it because he is covering up 9/11.

If 911 was a coverup do you think it would have hard documentation ? Which is what wikileaks is designed for.

If you think it, it doesn't make it fact, I happen to think there was a cover up after the fact about 911 due to how awful the responce and security was, the BBC a news agent the by law have to be impartial came to this conclusion, we can speculate until the cows come home as to who made what deals or who conspired with who before the fact, it is all speculation untill hard facts (like what wikileaks reports) come to light.

So do you feel on reading the hard facts ? Go to wiki and read official leaked documents that prove murder genocide and war crimes all in the name of government.

That my friend is a fact
Last edited by Troll2rocks on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
________ImageImageImage________

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 5:52 am » by Megame23

cornbread714 wrote:Ok, Megame, your paranoid cut-and-paste campaign against lizards is far superior to Assange's efforts and you are an undisputed arbiter of journalistic standards, so I will defer to your wisdom and experience in these matters. :pray:

shut the fuck up you cunt, die in a fire already.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Master Conspirator

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 5:54 am » by Cornbread714

megame23 wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:Ok, Megame, your paranoid cut-and-paste campaign against lizards is far superior to Assange's efforts and you are an undisputed arbiter of journalistic standards, so I will defer to your wisdom and experience in these matters. :pray:

Very intelligent response, thank you. :alien51:

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 5:57 am » by Troll2rocks

megame23 wrote:

Do you want to be banned ? Why are you acting like this in the face of opposition ?

Childish.

Debate and dispute do not get personal. Jesus I can see the please help me get unbanned thread (again) already tomorrow.
________ImageImageImage________

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 6:01 am » by Megame23

I've seen the wikileaks material, I saw the old video of a military helicopter slaughtering civilians. Its fucked up, but I already knew that was happening, a lot of us did.

9/11 has already been proven an inside job, and some may still argue on this, thats fine but lets do another thread if you want to have that debate.

megame23 wrote:The Declaration of Independence announced succession of America from Britian, for a number of reasons, regarding the corruption of British rule. This is quoted from the declaration:

For taking away our charters, abolishing our most valuable laws, and altering fundamentally the forms of our governments:

For suspending our own legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.

He has abdicated government here, by declaring us out of his protection and waging war against us.

The Constitution of the United States was written to create a laws for a new country. Amongst the list of powers granted to the congress is this, I quote this from Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17 of the Constitution of the United Sates of America.

To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever

The language is very clear.

I suggest you watch this interview, this is from the research of Ralph Epperson

[youtube]wxtOrl7Fv8g&NR=1[/youtube]

This is the type of documentation that we need to be going after, the big guys, the ones at the top. Wikilieaks is doing nothing to go after the source of the problem.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Master Conspirator

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 6:01 am » by Cornbread714

My banning finger gets tired.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 6:03 am » by Megame23

troll2rocks wrote:
megame23 wrote:

Do you want to be banned ? Why are you acting like this in the face of opposition ?

Childish.

Debate and dispute do not get personal. Jesus I can see the please help me get unbanned thread (again) already tomorrow.

I actually have been discussing things with everyone, and taking a lot of heat for it, but were also having good discussion. The moderator Cornbread on the other hand, is doing nothing but attacking me personally, so yeah ill let him know hes a fuck nuggetet.

Initiate

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 6:04 am » by Simpletruths10

AlJazeera “The Secret Files” Special Report
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU718vXkrwY

PreviousNext