Julian Assange Walks Out of CNN Interview

Master Conspirator

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 6:08 am » by Cornbread714

I personally get tired of those who throw stones at their superiors.

It has nothing to do with mod powers. I'm speaking as a member.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 6:10 am » by Megame23

dude, you said nothing to do with the topic, and attacked me, and you are supposed to be the one moderating and keeping things on topic.

fuck you, you dont deserve to be a mod, but we've been over that already.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Master Conspirator

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 6:28 am » by Cornbread714

Wanna hear what I really think, Megame?

I think the "journalist" who interviewed Assange is what people like you like to call a paid shill, but she's doing her job, that's what she gets paid for. She is not a player in this game.

I think Assange maybe either is being used or is possibly a provider of "red herrings" whether he knows it or not, but I'm really not sure, and at least I'm willing to admit the truth - which is, I don't really know for sure. He may be a hero, he may be something else, but you haven't really given any solid arguments, much less evidence, to prove him wrong.

I think before you leap to convulsions, you should more carefully weigh the evidence.

Sorry if I don't share your blanket paranoia and crackpot theories, but I do think there are dynamics and nuances to this story that are zipping right past your head.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 6:33 am » by Megame23

another thing wikileaks could be used for, assuming I am right.

"Hey everyone, contact us, we will help expose the corruption!"

Ring ring*

"Hi there, I have some information proving 9/11 was an inside job!"

"Wow! That's great news, just a moment." over the shoulder, "OK, send in Delta, we have another one to kill.", "Sorry about that, we'll have someone come pick up the info right away!"

Great way to get the people that they REALLY want, the ones that do have good info to expose these bastards.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Writer

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 9:23 am » by Yaallahrehem

simpletruths10 wrote:That reporter is just a tool, trying to discredit him.

Absolutely Correct..
War on terror is fraud
3,000 people killed in world trade center
104,000 people killed in iraq

zionists are the land corruptors and blame is on ISLAM.

http://islam911terrorism.blogspot.com
http://dollar-fraud.blogspot.com

Initiate

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 10:42 am » by Buckweedbertha

yaallahrehem wrote:
simpletruths10 wrote:That reporter is just a tool, trying to discredit him.

Absolutely Correct..
War on terror is fraud
3,000 people killed in world trade center
104,000 people killed in iraq

zionists are the land corruptors and blame is on ISLAM.

http://islam911terrorism.blogspot.com
http://dollar-fraud.blogspot.com

Of course she is and anyone could have forseen that rape allegation coming, or something similar to try and discredit him.
What I personally found most amusing was how the different channels highlight the different things ie Press TV highlighted Blackwater and how they appear to be untouchable by anyone. BBC said nothing to discredit the USA and instead highlighted Iraqi security forces stating they were complicit in torture. Almost laughable had real people not been involved.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 11:49 am » by Thesaint

Good on him,

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 12:15 pm » by Thesaint

Bottom line is, it's frustrating for anyone to be asked questions that are of no importance in their head when they have come to say one thing and one thing only. People are aware now of being interviewed and asked a string of questions, only to see their interview edited and only the irrelevant questions/answers being seen for detriment and agenda value. That's why it's best to stick to YOUR brief and not be chaperoned into the direction that THEY want you to go in. So the guy was right, and CNN are not capable of investigative reporting unless it fits into THEIR world view.

However, I'm surprised after seeing Megs piece of Assange talking about 9/11 in that way. that immediately throws up some red flags, however maybe he's talking about 9/11 not having just one alternative scenario (planes, no planes etc etc) and while we debate that, we are taking the spotlight off something we know that is real and happening now, I don't know but I would have liked to know what context he was implying. It could be that he is part of the big picture (a shill) and rather than 9/11 being admitted to, the war and all it's paraphernalia are being thrown under the bus. Lets face it, I would think it's more preferable to say that the war is FUBAR rather than "we were complicit in killing over 3,000 of our own to force our agenda" Don't you think? :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 12:35 pm » by Redwoodrick

What got me was the fact that she was making a point of asking him if attacks against his person were distracting from the work of wikkileaks...and then kept attacking his person instead of focusing on the work of wikkileaks!!!
Obvious coy little media whore (male or female imo) doing her crummy job when CNN decided they wanted him on the show for the ratings but didnt want to risk pissing off the government by actually covering the material. :hell: :vomit:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

PreviousNext