UFO ? “Metallic Doughnuts”south london June 24, 2010

Writer

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 4:25 pm » by Bobthegreater

Erm... these are metallic helium balloons guys - put em together and you get '80' - someone was celebrating their 80th birthday.

You can even see the see the 'antennae' strings that you tie weights to (to stop them doing just this - flying away!).

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 4:32 pm » by Thesaint

Erm... these are metallic helium balloons guys - put em together and you get '80' - someone was celebrating their 80th birthday.

You can even see the see the 'antennae' strings that you tie weights to (to stop them doing just this - flying away!).

Could be, they do make them, and in silver (individual numbers). It's how they moved, that will give us the answer. Balloons move in a balloon way and are easily identified because of that movement, but you don't usually by "80" separately 8 and 0 as they make "80" in one balloon "everywhere" It would be unusual to pay £9.99 per number (which is what they seem to cost everywhere) when you can get balloons with "80" for the same price. On the other hand if the shop didn't have "80" and you were in a hurry then you would have to buy them separately (jeez I'm like Jo 90 in the rat trap, where my specialized subject for my mission is fxxxxx balloons) but most shops do sell "80" on one balloon. ENOUGH ALREADY SAINT :cheers:

Previous