PostThu Jul 01, 2010 9:43 am » by Kris75

What Are Aerial “Metallic Doughnuts”
South of London, England?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o

full size pic link
http://www.beamsinvestigations.org.uk/R ... tstext.jpg

Redhill, Surrey, 24 June, 2010

Time: 20:08
Message: Observed 2 Shimmering objects from Merstham, (that's about 2 & 1/2 miles north of Redhill), through 10x binocular.
Against the background of grey cloud, I could see that cloud was not above the objects...and they appeared brown in colour, doughnut-shaped, brighter
on face, reflected off sun although sun was hidden from my view; and I took this picture.
I observed them for no longer than 1 minute and I have no idea of their size, speed, or altitude, but estimate they were higher than the local, light aircraft fly at.
Have no record of zoom setting on camera, as I wanted to get them both in frame, but they appeared with naked eye, about the same size as photo.
They had disappeared before I could take zoomed-in pictures of them separately.

SOURCE
http://www.beamsinvestigations.org.uk/R ... 202010.htm
:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :cheers:
Last edited by Kris75 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 9:46 am » by Lightbringer

Interesting

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 10:07 am » by Kris75

lightbringer wrote:Interesting

yep very interesting :mrgreen: :) :alien:

Initiate

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 10:14 am » by Lightbringer

kris75 wrote:

There are so many sightings all around the globe (even day time) that I think that the first contact is only question of near time

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 10:26 am » by Kris75

lightbringer wrote:
kris75 wrote:

There are so many sightings all around the globe (even day time) that I think that the first contact is only question of near time

:flop: :mrgreen: :D :cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 10:43 am » by Vertigo

looks nice! time for alien technology, i dont wanna be a citizen anymore time for being a free human.... go to work for money youre whole lifetime makes me sick....

Writer

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 11:05 am » by Bobthegreater

Looks like someone celebrated their 80th birthday...

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 1:00 pm » by Dukettt

Oh dear! It sure looks like one of those Flying Saucers i have been hearing about lately. Maybe they are our space brothers from mars.
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 3:57 pm » by Thesaint

Yep, seen these myself, same colour and light reflection (mine were slightly different in shape but all had those antennae) Intensity of light reflection was obviously changeable in the sunlight. he ones I saw then produced their own luminescence as it go darker but the light was strange (yellowish). Also the feeling I got that was associated with the viewing was that they didn't fit with the surroundings. The words "Totally Alien" was so true. Did you feel "elated" and "privileged" after the experience, as if you felt vindicated of all your passed thoughts of them existing? I did, great feeling (although possibly a misjudgement as we don't know of their intentions) I thought afterwards that they "could" be a human manufactured creation but 1. they made me feel strange and 2. why show them in front of the public over a large town then fields if they were secret technology???

nice post. :cheers:

P.S. to add, the ones I saw moved in a linear fashion with no deviation from their path until they met a larger one and shot off and it was the windiest recorded day of 2008 (in the UK, Nov) and although the seemed about half the size of a small chopper, they didn't move (at all) not even an inch from side to side nor up and down, as if they had been painted on the sky but moving in a straight line. It was as if they were moving in their own bubble of atmosphere totally separate from "our" surroundings. Totally bizarre behaviour on a day such as that one because even the heaviest of trees were moving ferociously and some had been uprooted .

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 4:06 pm » by Kris75

thesaint wrote:Yep, seen these myself, same colour and light reflection (mine were slightly different in shape but all had those antennae) Intensity of light reflection was obviously changeable in the sunlight. he ones I saw then produced their own luminescence as it go darker but the light was strange (yellowish). Also the feeling I got that was associated with the viewing was that they didn't fit with the surroundings. The words "Totally Alien" was so true. Did you feel "elated" and "privileged" after the experience, as if you felt vindicated of all your passed thoughts of them existing? I did, great feeling (although possibly a misjudgement as we don't know of their intentions) I thought afterwards that they "could" be a human manufactured creation but 1. they made me feel strange and 2. why show them in front of the public over a large town then fields if they were secret technology???

nice post. :cheers:

P.S. to add, the ones I saw moved in a linear fashion with no deviation from their path until they met a larger one and shot off and it was the windiest recorded day of 2008 (in the UK, Nov) and although the seemed about half the size of a small chopper, they didn't move (at all) not even an inch from side to side nor up and down, as if they had been painted on the sky but moving in a straight line. It was as if they were moving in their own bubble of atmosphere totally separate from "our" surroundings. Totally bizarre behaviour on a day such as that one.

@thesaint
:flop: thank you so much for sharing your story here on this tread,very intresting! :D :mrgreen: :) :cheers:

Next