July 21-22, 2009 Earthquake predicted

Initiate

PostMon Jul 20, 2009 1:50 am » by 999plan

marduk2012 wrote:
ihaveseen wrote:
marduk2012 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you see something like this...RUN AS HELL :cheers:

Wanna know something creepy? I was outside tonight talking to one of my neighbours and we both looked up at the sky, and part of the cloud that caught our eye was like a rainbow orange colour, couldn't have been the sun, but we both remarked that it looked creepy and pretty at the same time :think:

Like this?

Elves, sprites and jets illustrated

It's known that excessive amounts of CO2 are released during a quake; maybe there's some other unknown chemical also released that when combined with the CO2 produces the refractive light spectrum. Spectral light is produced due to sun light shining through water vapor at a specific angle of about 42 degrees. Maybe someone can confirm this for me; another chemical combination will produce spectral light at a different light angle of incidence. And that is what I am saying is going on ... determine the angle and you probably can figure out the chemical composition; not my expertise though ...

:cheers:
"999"

Initiate

PostMon Jul 20, 2009 7:26 pm » by Ihaveseen

It's known that excessive amounts of CO2 are released during a quake; maybe there's some other unknown chemical also released that when combined with the CO2 produces the refractive light spectrum. Spectral light is produced due to sun light shining through water vapor at a specific angle of about 42 degrees. Maybe someone can confirm this for me; another chemical combination will produce spectral light at a different light angle of incidence. And that is what I am saying is going on ... determine the angle and you probably can figure out the chemical composition; not my expertise though ...

Dont know if this is of any relevance, Last December I was lucky enough to go to Lapland. On 7th December I witnessed the Northern Lights. They were scary and exciting at the same time, lately, I have noticed that there seems to be an eerie glow in the sky, not dis-similar to the northern lights, which have to have a clear night and a solar flare to be able to see them. Honestly I am in the UK and it scares me to see things like this in our night sky. The clouds are funny colours, the sky has an eerie neon-ish glow to it, and then there looks like there are rainbow clouds and skies. :nails:
We are one and the same, same joy, same pain

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 20, 2009 7:41 pm » by Newearthman

I read a prophicy lately that said the 3 Gorges Dam in China will breake after an earthqauke that will kill hundreds of thousands and kick off a series of disasters for the Earth. Anybody else come across that one?

Initiate

PostTue Jul 21, 2009 1:04 am » by Heruur

newearthman wrote:I read a prophecy lately that said the 3 Gorges Dam in China will breake after an earthqauke that will kill hundreds of thousands and kick off a series of disasters for the Earth. Anybody else come across that one?

No, but it could happen...
All these lights in the sky, anyone recall a story about a green flash that happens sometimes as the sun sets? I've seen similar things myself.

Writer

PostTue Jul 21, 2009 1:37 am » by Robwokup

Sorry,but no. Those beautiful pictures are refractions of either ice crystals or water vapor. What people theorize about is more like a swamp gas type of phenomena. I experienced the worst one in my lifetime (6.9-7.1) located in The Forest of Niseine Marks. It was better known as the Loma Prieta on October 17, 1989 and interrupted the World Series that my team had finally made it too. The destruction was terrible. I forget how many lives were lost. Most were due to a collapsing freeway structure near Oakland. Unless you live in a place where structures are made of mud and brick, anything less 6.0 is not a big deal. What amazes me is the pounding Japan gets. It's seems like twice a year. I know you will probably not believe it, but Jim Berkland was the ONLY person who could even come close to predicting these things. He had an article in the San Jose Mercury News and I'll be damned if his method didn't have any merit. It's just like you've read, based on lost pets in the newspaper and lunar cycles. If you are out there Jim, I used to work with Cookie.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 1:03 am » by Mikemess

:roll: What happened to the Earthquake? :hmmm:

Writer

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 8:15 am » by Riotrebelrevolt

That new zealand earthquake was pretty big, maybe thats the one they were talking about? pretty sure the eclipse was visible in that part of the world.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 9:01 am » by Heruur

Nope, I'd say this one's a bust, and that's a good thing. Although Berkland has said it could take several days for the moon to have the effect to cause a quake.

This was the closest one above a 5 that hit the time frame:
MAP 5.5 2009/07/22 03:53:05 26.828 55.782 19.4 SOUTHERN IRAN

Maybe for some reason....it was directed at Iran.

Writer

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 9:13 am » by Spooksta

heruur wrote:Nope, I'd say this one's a bust, and that's a good thing. Although Berkland has said it could take several days for the moon to have the effect to cause a quake.

This was the closest one above a 5 that hit the time frame:
MAP 5.5 2009/07/22 03:53:05 26.828 55.782 19.4 SOUTHERN IRAN

Maybe for some reason....it was directed at Iran.

I remember playing poker on pokerstars with a dude from Queenstown in the South Island of New Zealand (I'm from the North Island) during some after tremors of that earthquake recently and he lost his connection right after alerting us on the table.

also I like winehippies link http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php pretty interesting

Initiate

PostMon Jul 27, 2009 3:25 pm » by Achnaton

27th of Juli now, didn't hear about an earthquake yet :cheers:

Previous