July 4 Patriot on the run amid conspiracy.

Initiate

PostWed Aug 24, 2011 4:30 pm » by Jesuschrist

Very intersting. This is the first time I heard about this man.

edit: :look:

http://rt.com/usa/news/july-patriot-dyer-rape/

"Authorities are on the look-out in Oklahoma for Charles Dyer, the July 4 Patriot who was acquitted for possessing a grenade launcher but now wanted for rape."

"Dyer, a retired Marine, was charged with both of those counts back in 2010. He and his supporters, however, say the rape allegations are part of a government conspiracy to imprison Dyer for his anti-American views."

---\/---

"Sheriff McKinney has since told reporters that there is “no doubt” that Dyers is armed and willing to have a showdown with officials."

"This statement from the Sheriff’s Department comes at the same time that US President Barack Obama is saying that “lone wolf” terrorists are the biggest threat to America at the moment."

at 01:00

Upload to Disclose.tv

peace

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 24, 2011 4:47 pm » by Boondox681

very interesting.

WHAT YOUR GOV'T DOES TO OTHERS TODAY,
THEY WILL SURELY DO TO YOU TOMORROW.

peace...good post
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 9:30 am » by Illuminated

-
thanks for the update ..

i had posted about his being charged, but no one gave a shit.

rt-government-conspiracy-to-falsly-convict-patriot-leaders-t57368.html
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 9:49 am » by Mediasorcerer

i allus heard bout this,and its so disgraceful,they want an excuse to kill him,hope he gets away from the thugs,thats what it is ,thuggery,from the same old crims.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 10:08 am » by Jesuschrist

@boondox681
So true, and thanks!

@ illuminated
No problem, this is information well worth spreading and bumping. Never saw your post on this and I must admit that I never made a search on dtv, sorry about that.

@mediasorcerer
Yeah, it's a shame a person is driven this far into desperation. I sincerely hope he doesn't turn to violent acts against anyone though. That always ends up hurting the other one and freedom... liberty. I really hope this ends well for him, hope he finds someone who can help him, must be really hard