June 17 Crop Formation Evolves Over 3 Days

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 6:22 pm » by bugmenot

i could do better sat on my mower........hooked up to a beer keg Image

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 6:30 pm » by Drextin

cornbread714 wrote:
newearthman wrote:You would think someone would set up a few time lapsed cameras or something :headscratch: The lack of evidence for human/alien responsability makes both possible. How about the burial mounds that we found while doing an arial servey in the area of the crop formations?They are thought to be about 6000 years old and are located 24kilometers from Stonehende. Something magical was happening aroung our planet 10 to 20 thousand years ago,maybe the crop formations will lead to or reviel our hidden history on Earth.

I'd be more inclined to buy a theory concerning elemental forces than aliens (of course, I've also wondered if the two might be one and the same).
The pre-Christian England was a very weird place, and I do sometimes wonder if the Nature spirits that the Pagans believed in are (were) real. Of course, all old cultures believed in Nature spirits. Maybe we forgot how to communicate with them and this is the only way for them to talk to us now.

Or not... (tin foil hat on, and fully functioning...)

See that is the kinda discussion I can get down with. I'd be far more receptive to that theory than the current alien message model.

Also you can tell the farmer did not try and destroy that circle. There is no damage just poor craftsmanship.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 6:38 pm » by Kyo121

could it be something like the experiment where the guy was hypnotized into believing his daughter doesn't exist and he can't see her anymore?(i don't remember where i saw that).

could that be the case because people keep forcing the belief that such spirit could not exist that we stop being able to see them?

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 6:39 pm » by Cornbread714

kyo121 wrote:could it be something like the experiment where the guy was hypnotized into believing his daughter doesn't exist and he can't see her anymore?(i don't remember where i saw that).

could that be the case because people keep forcing the belief that such spirit could not exist that we stop being able to see them?

Did you ever see the movie The Adventures of Baron Munchausen?
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 6:40 pm » by Kyo121

cornbread714 wrote:
kyo121 wrote:could it be something like the experiment where the guy was hypnotized into believing his daughter doesn't exist and he can't see her anymore?(i don't remember where i saw that).

no i haven't is it something worth seeing?

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 6:44 pm » by Drextin

cornbread714 wrote:

Terry Gilliam is one of my favorite director/writers and that movie is a good example of what you guys are talking about.

Just like if enough people believe in something that is not real they can rationalize everything to prove it is so...............if enough people believe something isn't real that is then it can be explained away with the same rationale.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 6:59 pm » by Cornbread714

kyo121 wrote:no i haven't is it something worth seeing?

Yeah, it's pretty great, especially if you liked Uma Thurman when she was younger and really hot!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 7:09 pm » by Drextin

especially if you liked Uma Thurman when she was younger and really hot!

Amen!

Initiate

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 7:28 pm » by Bobbyinedmonton

Fuck Guys!

Can you NOT see that this was made by Aliens... Aliens who ride the Short UFO.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 7:42 pm » by Drextin

bobbyinedmonton wrote:Fuck Guys!

Can you NOT see that this was made by Aliens... Aliens who ride the Short UFO.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Short ufo............that is funny shit!

PreviousNext