June 17 Crop Formation Evolves Over 3 Days

Writer

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 8:35 pm » by Purplehaze65

drextin wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:
drextin wrote:Yeah the key thing to remember here is that it was known that this circle was "evolving" but yet no one thought to stick around over night to see what was making it? Fact is they screwed it up and then had to try and fix it over the next few days. such an obvious event and the croppies still fall all over themselves thinking it is alien made.

Dammit, I just posted the same question on the other thread. I guess I have to wake up pretty early in the afternoon to get one past 'ol Drex...

whats funny is we were basically posting the same thing at the same time. 8:53 and 8:54. I guess it isn't that much of a coincidence considering just how obvious this circle is as a hoax.
are there any cirles that are not hoaxed?

hmmm, I wonder.

NOT!!!

Initiate

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 10:48 pm » by Kyo121

just watched it, interesting movie to say the least :D

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 10:58 pm » by Ph0enix

i like the fact that this one has color :) much better crop art that plain old stacked hay imo. what does it mean? like most art... whatever you want it to mean. the artist almost NEVER tells what he/she was trying to make it mean. gets more attention when more and more people get involved in the detective work of deciphering the meaning of such masterpieces.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 11:35 pm » by Slith

In the last two weeks on this forum, the crop circle chat has really gone up. Which is all good. I tend to stand on the fence cause I don't know. I'm not around when these things are formed. But this one does look very amateurish. Not nearly as defined as the others lately.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 12:05 am » by Snutz

This crop circle is obviously human made.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 12:32 am » by Thesaint

I have just received a complaint from S.N.A.T.C.H. (Special Needs Alien Teacher Corps) and they say that their pupils need to start somewhere so we must give them a chance.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 1:38 am » by Drextin

thesaint wrote:I have just received a complaint from S.N.A.T.C.H. (Special Needs Alien Teacher Corps) and they say that their pupils need to start somewhere so we must give them a chance.

That was pretty good...........me and some friends had a nice chuckle on that one.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 1:45 am » by Rizze

All to be revealed later this year........... coming soon as a T.V. Documentary.

Upload to Disclose.tv

And to anyone that thought this video was real, think again.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 2:50 am » by Thesaint

rizze with all due respect mate, the fact that ANYTHING about C/C comes in the form of a TV docu should tell you to that their is something wrong. This Welsh guy (at least I think he's Welsh) is a person that NEEDS recognition badly. I have seen his video's and he has nothing to add except more confusion. (I wouldn't mind but his C/C are pretty amateur) You should read some of his answers to people who question him on Y/T. He goes mad if you ask him for proof and just refers to old stuff thats already been churned out. He also calls himself a reporter and yet instead of reporting he makes C/C himself and then tries to pass them off as being equal to the more elaborate ones. It's like :bang; He doesn't seem to think that there is a problem with making C/C and to me he is as bad as anyone who hoaxes anything. I don't get this guys point. We all know that there are people who make C/C so why does he admit to doing it and think that we are all going to be happy. People like this make me sick. Anyone who goes out of their way to make circles in a field is beyond me, especially when they're not very convincing. rizze if you get the chance tell me if I am missing something as I don't seem to be able to get the point. Thanks!

Edit to ask, URM! unless you are this guy, I hope not my friend!

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 3:46 am » by Rizze

Points to make

1. He knows the script.

2. He has inside knowledge on how it's done.

3. Docu will feature just how many will be taken in, and say they are real.

4. He does make money, I will accept that.

5. why does he do it,I really don't know. Truthseeker maybe.

6. He once caught another circle maker in the act ( John Lundberg)

8. He says, People also experienced various equipment failures in our circles and strange video and photographic evidence has been collected by circles researchers and public.

9.The main players are
http://www.circlemakers.org/

10. He may be vidictive as he is not a player anymore, but he does have a good point to be made.

11. I like what he does now, exposing, we shall see how this docu will fool people, I can see it now, copyright photos by Lucy pringle. All purported to be real.

12. I give this man a chance, I too need the truth, just like we all do. And by any chance this exposes all c circle as fake, then fair play to him.

If by any chance it's proved otherwise (Alien in nature) then I shall be in total awe. Until that day, I remain a non believer that crop circles are real.

There's been some hilariously bad reporting, such as the BBC initially reporting that the so called 'Jellyfish' crop circle (See photo on right) had caused £600,000 worth of damage! At most 2 tonnes of crop was actually flattened, the current grain price is around £120 per tonne so that's £240 of crop, quite a bit short of the stated £600,000. Great reporting from the BBC. Admittedly they have now revised that figure down to £600 in the article - which is still too high - after I pointed out their howler.

Returning to the issue of crop damage, as long as the crop circle is not heavily visited the crop will recover. If the farmer then drops his blades come harvest, he'll be able to recover most of the flattened crop anyway, just as he would with any wind damage. Or, if he opens up the field and charges £1 for every visitor he'd actually be in profit.
http://www.circlemakers.org/new_documents.html

In The Guardian, John Vidal makes another howler in his guide to crop circle making he says of the 'stalk stomper' board used to flatten crop "The board should have ropes attached to each end so you can loop it over your neck.". Really?! We find it's usually easier to just hold the rope in our hand's John. You should know that, seeing as you once joined us in the fields to create a crop circle, although admittedly you did fall asleep for most of it, then when you woke up and joined in you actually managed to flatten the wrong bit of crop... but we forgive you.

Rizze Out

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

PreviousNext