June 17 Crop Formation Evolves Over 3 Days

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:48 pm

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 6:08 am » by Heruur


Here's what happened with this particular crop circle:

Farmer jealous of all the attention, tried to make one himself and failed. (first night)
Then to make it better, he called in some circlemakers to finish the job.
And on the third night, some juvenile aliens drove by, laughing their asses off, made two horns sticking out of it.
_____________________________________________________
Image

Conspirator
Posts: 5671
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:28 am

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 5:37 pm » by Drextin


heruur wrote:Here's what happened with this particular crop circle:

Farmer jealous of all the attention, tried to make one himself and failed. (first night)
Then to make it better, he called in some circlemakers to finish the job.
And on the third night, some juvenile aliens drove by, laughing their asses off, made two horns sticking out of it.

:flop:
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2004
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:30 am

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 5:40 pm » by Darrylmckay


You will notice that the majority of crop circles form in england, farmers over there get bored you know, the sheep are not quite as pretty as thier new zealand cousins.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator
Posts: 5671
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:28 am

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 5:45 pm » by Drextin


darrylmckay wrote:You will notice that the majority of crop circles form in england, farmers over there get bored you know, the sheep are not quite as pretty as thier new zealand cousins.

True but I hear they are quite sophisticated and well educated.........but alas they tend to be frigid.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2004
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:30 am

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 5:48 pm » by Darrylmckay


or maybe they dont like englishmen, i heard during the war they used to "flock"around the new zealand troops ( or maybe they just hearded them up to make them easier to catch).
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:48 pm

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 6:28 pm » by Heruur


drextin wrote:
darrylmckay wrote:You will notice that the majority of crop circles form in england, farmers over there get bored you know, the sheep are not quite as pretty as thier new zealand cousins.

True but I hear they are quite sophisticated and well educated.........but alas they tend to be frigid.


The sheep or the farmers?
_____________________________________________________
Image

Conspirator
Posts: 5671
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:28 am

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 7:15 pm » by Drextin


heruur wrote:
drextin wrote:
darrylmckay wrote:You will notice that the majority of crop circles form in england, farmers over there get bored you know, the sheep are not quite as pretty as thier new zealand cousins.

True but I hear they are quite sophisticated and well educated.........but alas they tend to be frigid.


The sheep or the farmers?

Well if you ask the sheep.................
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook